Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-22-2015, 11:42 PM   #31
Kyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawberryEclair View Post
Yeah there are no nettles around here. Unfortunately.
Oh that's a fact I wasn't aware of. Never been to the US... I thought these annoying plants are everywhere.

Well the you might just put a good amount of toothpaste inside your pussy and on your cunt. I think it wasn't mentioned so far. Do this when your master doesn't allow you to pee and you are about to need a toilet.

Punishments: pee, poo, light pain, chastity control
Limits: sissy, public, severe pain

Kyu's PM Dares
Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 10:26 AM   #32
Franken

I would jjst recommend products meant for sexual use (or ones that have been used for donkeys years with well documented effects - like ginger root).

Loads of people seem to use toothpaste on this site - so do I but only in small amounts (very very small) and NEVER inside. Toothpaste can cause various infections when inserted within as it upsets the bacterial balance a lot and who wants that trip to the doctor?

Always test an irritant on your wrist before going nuts and I heavily advise against inserting any irritants whatsoever. Once again, your pussy is a badass and can do loads of cool shit but it's also got its own fragile eco system that you should be aware of.

Only household objects!
Franken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 10:50 AM   #33
StrawberryEclair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franken View Post
I would jjst recommend products meant for sexual use (or ones that have been used for donkeys years with well documented effects - like ginger root).

Loads of people seem to use toothpaste on this site - so do I but only in small amounts (very very small) and NEVER inside. Toothpaste can cause various infections when inserted within as it upsets the bacterial balance a lot and who wants that trip to the doctor?

Always test an irritant on your wrist before going nuts and I heavily advise against inserting any irritants whatsoever. Once again, your pussy is a badass and can do loads of cool shit but it's also got its own fragile eco system that you should be aware of.
Thanks so much for this info!! I highly appreciate it, I'll definitely test everything on my wrist first. And I won't put anything inside

Dislikes: Any blood, scat, or public
StrawberryEclair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 01:27 PM   #34
Shellyna

Quote:
So my Dom and I had an idea to make a cunt punishment blog! The blog will be about me testing irritants on my pussy and writing about them (how the feel/their intensity/ etc) and down the line, I'll also be performing pussy punishments requested by our audience. I will update the blog as much as I can, when I can. However I also was asked to get information from you guys in the meanwhile. What irritants should I buy/use for my punishments? Are they safe or not? Anything from the kitchen, bathroom, or anywhere really, is something we will consider. Hopefully some of your suggestions make it to my blog

Note: I already have a lot of spices I am willing to rub on my pussy, but things from the kitchen are still welcome to be suggested! I have tried sriracha sauce and lemons before, but I will need to try them again upon my Dom's request. Thanks in advance!
Can you post a link to this blog? I'd love to read it!
Shellyna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 03:52 PM   #35
StrawberryEclair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellyna View Post
Can you post a link to this blog? I'd love to read it!
I will once I make it

Old 04-23-2015, 04:04 PM   #36
M_Medwine

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcK34 View Post
Rubbing alcohol soaked small towel or washcloth inserted in pussy.
(Most fun when brought to edge using vibrator so her muscles squeeze the towel .)

IcyHot is NOT safe when inserted or consumed, in ANY quantity.
DO NOT DO THIS. IT IS DANGEROUS.

Alcohol in the pussy is absorbed very quickly into the bloodstream. Rubbing alcohol is poisonous. It is the same as drinking rubbing alcohol only much faster.
Likes: edging, teasing, orgasm control, bondage, prefer private scenes (What can I say...I'm possessive, and I don't like to share), obedience, clothing control, eating control, flexible otherwise (if it gets you wet, I can use it).
Limits: permanent damage, health risk, family, sharing, public, messy.
M_Medwine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 04:06 PM   #37
StrawberryEclair

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Medwine View Post
DO NOT DO THIS. IT IS DANGEROUS.

Alcohol in the pussy is absorbed very quickly into the bloodstream. Rubbing alcohol is poisonous. It is the same as drinking rubbing alcohol only much faster.
Holy shit... Thanks for the comment!!! It means a lot that you tell me the health risks. I will not do it, thank you.

Old 04-23-2015, 04:26 PM   #38
M_Medwine

Quote:
In what amounts is IcyHot safe? And also where can I find it? I don't think we have any at home.
Rubbing alcohol in the vagina is dangerous. It is absorbed very rapidly into the bloodstream, and it is the same as drinking it but much faster. Do NOT do this.
Likes: edging, teasing, orgasm control, bondage, prefer private scenes (What can I say...I'm possessive, and I don't like to share), obedience, clothing control, eating control, flexible otherwise (if it gets you wet, I can use it).
Limits: permanent damage, health risk, family, sharing, public, messy.
M_Medwine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2015, 08:39 PM   #39
MTswitch

Stuff a knobby dryer ball in your pussy. Keep it there for half an hour. If you can't get it in, then you need to use your pussy to support your full weight on it, but stay on it for an hour as punishment for failing to insert it. Then try inserting it again the following day.
MTswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 03:39 PM   #40
TheHotBoyWonder
getDare Devil

Ginger products are safe and fun
Chill powder, sauce, extract, oil, are fine. I recommend chill oil just on the clit.
Both use in moderation and clean yourself after.
Itching powder is funny.

Likes if i get a dare: Wedgie, anal, rope, games, 1 vs 1, random, detailed, ice, shower, bondage, hidden public , predicament bondage
Dislikes: Pain, public, piss denial, edging, cbt
Limits: Poo, Faimly, Friends, extreme pain, diapers
TheHotBoyWonder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 05:21 PM   #41
StrawberryEclair

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHotBoyWonder View Post
Ginger products are safe and fun
Chill powder, sauce, extract, oil, are fine. I recommend chill oil just on the clit.
Both use in moderation and clean yourself after.
Itching powder is funny.
I am definitely using hot sauce tonight. ALSO UPDATE:
I have not created the blog yet for 2 reasons: 1 I have not heard from my Dom in weeks and I'm trying to figure out if she's okay and 2 finals just barely ended and I've been getting the house settled with my family so I've been busy.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cunt pain, cunt torture, pussy pain, pussy punishment, pussy torture