Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-03-2015, 10:08 AM   #1
Willowslave
Baby Member

Default F18 Needs nipple/tit and anal punishments

I am home alone for 10 hours but i share a room with my sister as i still live at home and I require some anal and nipple punishments because I can't stop masturbating. The only thing I have ever put in my ass is 1 finger as I am very tight. I only usually use spit as lube.
The items I have are: carrot, 15 sharpies, ice, toothpaste, 10 clothespins, belt, hairbrushes, ruler (metal and plastic), 20 pencils and a few other household items.
My limits are in my signature.
Limits: scat, public, family, extreme, body writing, blood
No pics
Looking for online master if possible
Willowslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 10:11 AM   #2
whats-mine-is-urs

kik me at whatsmineisur and we will go from there

im home alone during working hours until 8th of may.

No toys just house hold objects but do have an electric toothbrush. I'm horny right now so kik me.

I am currently looking for a strict mistress to control my every day in either a long or short term relationship.

Kik:whatsmineisur
whats-mine-is-urs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 11:30 AM   #3
Sasahara
getDare Devil

Use pencils, clothespins and sharpies for this task. You must have a total of 12 on you for an hour- clothespins go on your nipples, labia, or clit. Sharpies go in your ass. You can move items, change the numbers that are in any place, etc. You may use spit as lube on the sharpies.

Enjoy, and report back after your hour!
Sasahara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 11:32 AM   #4
mert

DdMert , its my kik add me ı will write your tasks from there
mert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 12:27 PM   #5
painbringer
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowslave View Post
I am home alone for 10 hours but i share a room with my sister as i still live at home and I require some anal and nipple punishments because I can't stop masturbating. The only thing I have ever put in my ass is 1 finger as I am very tight. I only usually use spit as lube.
The items I have are: carrot, 15 sharpies, ice, toothpaste, 10 clothespins, belt, hairbrushes, ruler (metal and plastic), 20 pencils and a few other household items.
You must insert all 15 sharpies at least 1/2 way up your ass(all at the same time of course). You will add 1 sharpie every 2 minutes for 30 minutes. For each sharpie that you can not fit you will spank each nipple and each tit 5 times with your metal ruler. Next you will put 4 clothes pins around your nipple and 1 directly on your nipple. For each minute spent grabbing the bundle and fucking your ass with it you may remove 1 clothes pin. Your nipple pins will be the last to go. Once the clothes pins have all been removed, you may also remove the sharpies. At no point are you allowed to touch your pussy. If you do you will give it 10 smacks with the ruler. Continued touching results in you sending me a PM for additional punishment. A detailed report is expected.

I only work with Females.
painbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 12:46 PM   #6
DrakenM

Quote:
I strongly suggest you slowly stretch ur ass before attempting anything too large in case u tear a muscle

What I do not do:
Role-play, Pet-play, Fantasy, Daddy Dom, Fin Dom

Kik-Ericnomore

View My Ad

Ladies need a dare?
DrakenM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 02:33 PM   #7
sakurafan1217

Quote:
Put a sharpie or 2 in your ass, and clothespins on your nipples. Then masturbate, but dont cum untill you edge 5 times. If you need help try asking your sister, Im sure you 2 can find something fun to do
sakurafan1217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 02:45 PM   #8
Mr_Deepthroat

slap each tit 15times with your belt

edge 1 times....then you have to insert 1 sharpie into your ass... now 1 edge again.
add a sharpie... edge again..... add a sharpie...edge again...and so on

if all 30 sharpies are sticking in your ass, you are allowed to cum.
Mr_Deepthroat is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, nipple, punishments, tits