Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-01-2015, 09:40 AM   #1
LittleFox
Baby Member

Exclamation 18/F: Please Punish Me (Breast Writing and more!)

Hello!

I'm 18/F and I would be honoured if the members of this site could give me some dares in order to degrade me to the level of worthlessness which I truly am at. My signature details my loves and hates. Although I have a few requests below.

1) Please give me things to write on my breasts, thighs, stomach and face in permanent marker.

2) I will put any amount of clothes-pegs onto my pussy-lips, and can/will tape them into place/tape the lips open. Just give me the numbers and what you would prefer!

3) Please tell me how many times to tape around the mouth if you give me a gagging dare!

Other than that, be as creative as you want, within my limits and likes!
Love: Bondage, The use of tape, gags and hoods, Dressing in clothing such as collars, heels and dresses, Writing on myself/branding with permanent marker, ice cube insertion, Anal play, Hypnosis, Petplay, Clothespegs play (pussy only).

Hate: Toilet play, Scat, Blood, Gore, Extreme Pain, Gore, Beatings, Public, Extreme Humiliation, Bestiality, Family/Friends, Clothespegs on the nipples/nipple torture, Non-Con, Underage, Illegal, Suicide, Death, Burning, Permanent Damage, Unhygienic.
LittleFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 09:42 AM   #2
Master.
Distinguished Member

Write "WH" on one side of your face and then "RE" on the other so that when you open your mount in an "O" shape it spells whore.
Master. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 12:20 PM   #3
Ried

Three inches above both your nipples write "SLUT" in bold letters that are at least an inch high. Do this with a permanent marker.

Start putting clothes pegs on your pussy, once your at the limit of pain you think you can handle, put an additional two more on. Then insert an anal toy or toys until you feel full.

Now dress in 4"+ heels, your shortest skirt, a spaghetti strap or strapless white shirt (or a dress that meets these requirements. The collar and gag are optional, but if you put one on you must put both on. Now you must not stay in your bedroom, bathroom, or any other place you feel totally comfortable in. Example: Go somewhere private but somewhere your not totally comfortable like a kitchen with open windows, a back patio, bathroom stall, or a quiet park. Feel free to use your imagination.

Once there, with a two minute break between sessions, edge five times (or more) then cum on the sixth. Feel free to use a vibrator.

If you enjoyed it and want more, please post a detailed report and PM me with proof you did the dare.
Ried is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 12:32 PM   #4
panboy
Account Banned

Write on your pussy Pig in big bold letters. And write Toy and Slut on each of your thighs so far down that you can see it when you are wearing a skirt then go out with 4 clothes pins on each pussy lip taped tightly together. Don't forget to put a vibrator in your pussy and put it on random/ your highest setting before. Then go for a walk or do some exercise.

I'd love to get a report.

Limits: Pictures, Family, Friends, Public, Scat, Blood, Pee, Messy

If you are ever bored ( I like the picture, credit to owner): http://two.flash-gear.com/npuz/puz.p...160&k=39980069

http://onesubmissiveact.com/doms/f8e48a32d54a11af3440

Ask me anything via PM.

Am 21 Male Pansexual
My girlfriend 17 Female Pansexual as well uses this a bit too
Send me whatever you want and I'll answer.
panboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 03:15 AM   #5
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleFox View Post
Hello!

I'm 18/F and I would be honoured if the members of this site could give me some dares in order to degrade me to the level of worthlessness which I truly am at. My signature details my loves and hates. Although I have a few requests below.

1) Please give me things to write on my breasts, thighs, stomach and face in permanent marker.

2) I will put any amount of clothes-pegs onto my pussy-lips, and can/will tape them into place/tape the lips open. Just give me the numbers and what you would prefer!

3) Please tell me how many times to tape around the mouth if you give me a gagging dare!

Other than that, be as creative as you want, within my limits and likes!
Shave your bush and write down there (and also on your breasts) the initials of the guy who first had sex with you, and the date it happened, i.e. "X.Y.Z. was here xx/xx/20xx"
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 01:41 PM   #6
techiegirl
Distinguished Member

Grab your right breast with your left hand and then trace the outline of your hand in marker

21~F~Brat
Likes and Such
[23:52:04] RiskyFlame: techiegirl is very real
#modapproved

techiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 02:08 PM   #7
archie21
getDare Succubus

take your marker and write all down your legs, use me, available slut, fuck these holes. now write down your arms, shithead slut, unworthy fuckstick. paint your lips black, use the marker, colour your labia too.
put pegs on your nipples and then down your breasts your torso in a v shape to your pussy ad on to your labia. now string them all together.
now go back on get dare and beg to have the pegs pulled off. you have to get permission from 20 people then fasten the strings to a table or door handle and then step back as fast as you can... whilst you are still in pain fuck your pussy hard ad orgasm three times shouting i am a slut and begged to be used like this.

post a report on here when completed.

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage and discipline, branding, breasts, dare, tape