Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge > Advice Section

Old 07-24-2014, 03:17 PM   #1
Natsumiro

Default Qualities of a stay-home wife.

Hello people. I am curious about this particular topic. Not that I am going to be a wife soon, but if I am to be, I plan to be a stay home wife. But I am having doubts that my spouse will be happy if I am living a carefree life while he worked his ass off. :C

So in preparation of that, I will like to listen to you guys about the qualities that you think a stay home wife should have and the things they should be doing.

Also, what are the things that you think (or from experienced) will pissed the hell out of the spouse?

Thanks!
Old 04-26-2015, 06:27 AM   #2
jacim

Default wife

many men like this, myself included. he wont be mad. and as for tasks, every relationshiip is different. feel free to pm me. if you have more specific questions.
jacim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 07:00 AM   #3
NoMercy

Well, it absolutely depends on you two.

If there are a lot of tasks at home you have to take care, this shouldn't be a problem, you have to talk about this with him. But if you want to contribute to some money-making, there are hundreds of opportunities to do from home (freelance, part-time, etsy, blogging, etcetc)

On the other hand if you want to keep him entertained, you can do chores in french maid dress, send him sexy photos during the day, wait for him naked and tied up, do some roleplaying, etc. You can be his bitch, sex slave, anything you two are comfortable with. I don't know what fantasies do you have, but I certainly would try chastity belts while he has the keys during the day.
NoMercy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk