Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-10-2015, 05:11 PM   #1
Chii

Drink 22/F - Tasks and Punishments for the Horny Slut

Someone please help this horny slut train her pussy and tits! Hurt me or pleasure me to your heart's content. Stretch my pussy, hurt my clit, smash my nipples, or give me orgasms - the choice is yours!

Please post your tasks and/or punishments in this thread for all to see and I will in-turn post a detailed report once the task is complete.

--

Copy-Paste from my Sig:

Physical Information:
22, Female
34A, petite frame
Anal virgin, so any anal dares I accept must be light for now. ;D
Small nipples and breasts, so no tying.

Additional Information:
Name-calling and dirty talk is fun, but I am not, and will never be, an "it", so don't even try it.
When someone gives me a command/dare, I will use Ma'am and Sir, unless asked otherwise. If I forget, feel free to punish me.
I can be a bit stubborn, but I am also extremely honest.
I currently do not have a job or classes in which to do dares, though I do have some work I do from home. Classes start in August.
I live with family, so please be mindful of that.
I do not have my own vehicle, so please take note of that as well. For the most part, please try to keep the dares confined to my bedroom or bathroom.

Toys:
Conair Touch n Tone Massager (vibrates, plugs into the wall)
household objects

dice dares, games, mild pain, pussy insertions, shower dares, name-calling

Dislikes (for punishments, etc):
moderate-to-hard pain, edging, light anal

Maybe:
omegle (no face), online humiliation, pictures (no face), hidden public

Limits:
hard anal, messy, other people (IRL), writing/typing lines, public, poop/pee/vomit, eating/drinking/tasting, needles/tacks/blood, noisy, stupid/illegal/unsafe, long-term/permanent
Chii is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Chii for this post:
Old 04-10-2015, 05:24 PM   #2
MarcK34
getDare Sweetheart

Put a clamp on each nipple with a weight or 4 clothespins each as well as 6 clothespins on your pussy lips.
Follow these steps while doing 10 jumps up and down touching the ground each time after each step.

Slap your pussy 20 times hard.
Snap each nipple 30 times.
Slap each ass cheek 30 times hard.
Edge 3x using your fingers covered in toothpaste.

Your legs must be spread as wide as you can while tormenting your clit.
Repeat 3 times.
Take pictures of just a closeup of your cunt, ass, and tits before and after and kik me them if youre comfortable with that .

Last edited by MarcK34; 04-12-2015 at 03:31 PM.
MarcK34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 05:35 PM   #3
painbringer
getDare Devil

You will orgasm for me 5 times within 60 minutes or you will PM me for punishment.

I only work with Females.
painbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 05:36 PM   #4
Seditious Act

Gather some wooden clothes pegs or potato chip bag clips to use as clamps. Attach a clamp to each nipple and one to your clit. Bend over forwards so that your nipples are close to your crotch. Use string to tie the nipple clamps to the clamp on your clit. The string should be short and taut so you can't stand upright again.

Insert something thin into your butt (a toothbrush handle, marker or pen for example.) Your task now is to clasp your hands at the back of your neck and get yourself off by grinding your pussy against your massager, without using your hands or touching the massager.

After you come, take off the clamps and rub toothpaste into your clit and nipples. Then go for a walk outside wearing a short skirt and no bra or panties.
Seditious Act is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 03:22 PM   #5
Chii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seditious Act View Post
Gather some wooden clothes pegs or potato chip bag clips to use as clamps. Attach a clamp to each nipple and one to your clit. Bend over forwards so that your nipples are close to your crotch. Use string to tie the nipple clamps to the clamp on your clit. The string should be short and taut so you can't stand upright again.

Insert something thin into your butt (a toothbrush handle, marker or pen for example.) Your task now is to clasp your hands at the back of your neck and get yourself off by grinding your pussy against your massager, without using your hands or touching the massager.

After you come, take off the clamps and rub toothpaste into your clit and nipples. Then go for a walk outside wearing a short skirt and no bra or panties.
I can't do the outside bit; too public. >.<
Does Sir have an alternative he'd like me to do? Preferably something that keeps me in my bedroom/bathroom area.
(I really like the rest of it - sounds interesting. ;D)

Likes: pussy insertions, punishments, nipple play/torture, spanking
Limits: poop/pee/vomit, breathplay, public, lines, needles/tacs/blood
Toys: household items only
Chii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 03:26 PM   #6
MarcK34
getDare Sweetheart

Just out of curiousity when do you intend to these dares by?
I have plenty more to give after you do my first.

[COLOR="DarkBlue"]
MarcK34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 05:12 PM   #7
Seditious Act

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chii View Post
I can't do the outside bit; too public. >.<
Does Sir have an alternative he'd like me to do? Preferably something that keeps me in my bedroom/bathroom area.
(I really like the rest of it - sounds interesting. ;D)
The point of the outside part is to feel a draft of cool air on your abused nipples and clit, so try this:
after you remove the clamps and apply the toothpaste, get ten cubes of ice and sit in front of a fan or blowing air vent. Use one hand to rub the ice against your nipples and the other to rub another cube against your clit and pussy. When the ice in your hands melts, pick up some more and continue until all ten cubes have melted. Let the cool air blow across your nipples and clitoris while you do this. If you can manage to come a second time, Put the clamps back on afterward and masturbate in front of the fan/air stream.
Seditious Act is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cunt, dares, female, punishments, tasks