Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 04-12-2015, 09:54 AM   #1
cbecker

Female Your experience with suction toys?

Hey, my name is Claudia, I'm a 34 years old mother of one daughter and living in Germany. There is a huge turnon I would like to share with you here and would love to request some exchange of experience!

When I finally brought up the courage to explore the fascinating and naughty world of sex toys some years ago, I also afforded a vacuum suction pump with fitting cups for my whole pussy or just the upper half of it (including labia but not the hole entrance).

As I have always had naturally large inner lips and a quite big protruding clit, of which I used to feel ashamed as a teenager, this was now at first both, tempting and scaring me. I never have guessed how big swollen and meaty and „raw“ my pussy would look like afterwards! That looked so incredibly arousing and embarassing at the same time.

Some kind of humiliating turnon, you could say. I mostly pump it for 2x 15minutes with medium pressure and achieve quite good results. When I'm in the mood for some pain games, I sometimes even use high pressure for 1x30 minutes until I almost can't stand the suction anymore.

What is your experience with those kind of toys?
cbecker is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
pump, suction, swollen, toy, vacuum