Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-25-2015, 06:00 AM   #346
Mutt

Im still active on getdare, though Im always very busy in early spring time, due to university. Well, how did things go? Quite good I think. I rarely get erections anymore, which makes the nights much more pleasent. Nevertheless Im horny as hell, and in the very moment Im writing about this, Im even more turned on. I think because of those feelings a constant pressing pain has shown up. But I can still bare it. I often fantasize about how it will be after the lockup. Will it still be working down there? Who knows. We will see. In the meanwhile I had a few chances for sexual intercourse and was quite frustrated that I couldnt. But the humiliating feeling makes it all worth for me. Especially when I showed my cage to one of them and just got a gaze like "What the...". I think I dont need to tell the end of the story. Well, considering my current situation I guess I wont be able to report regularily, but feel free to ask. I give my best to respond as soon as possible.

I love being locked for the rest of my life.
Mutt is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cage, chastity, slave