Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-18-2015, 04:21 PM   #1
theunknowngirl

Female 19/f Weight Loss/Exercise control

So over the past year in a half I went from weighing 170 to 223 (so I have gained 53 pounds) and it is really getting to me lately. I have gained the weight from quitting playing travel ice hockey (going to nationals almost every year and having heavy workouts almost daily to being lazy as all hell) and would love to knock off these 53 pounds but in reality would really like to make it 83 and get to 150.
I would actually love to have a master who will whip me into shape because I have given up completely and have started loosing motivation for everything I do. I feel like shit about myself and how I look and I feel like im not even sexually appealing to my boyfriend anymore which is really upsetting and it is affecting our relationship in ways I wish it wouldn't. So please help me get back to how I was and possibly get me comfortable enough to go out in public in a bikini which I was never able to do in the past. The area that is the worst on me is my love handles. I don't even really have hips. My hip measurement is smaller than my lovehandles and it really upsets me.
I would really appreciate the help guys.
If anyone is interested in controling my diet please pm me.
My Stats
Height: 6'1" Weight:223lbs Waist:42" Bust:45"Love handles:46" Thigh:27"Upper Arm:14"
I will do pretty much anything other than scat, pee, anal, and pics.
I am also not "sharing anything with my pussy" I am sorry but if I am going to eat food in general I would rather not have it taste like my pussy, the only person needing to taste that is my boyfriend and that never happens lol.
I will wrap this up now but please help me with this guys, I know you're good people!!
theunknowngirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 04:50 PM   #2
theunknowngirl

Is anyone going to help me with this??
Old 03-18-2015, 05:44 PM   #3
centurion01
getDare Addict

Every day go for a run with a clothespin on each nipple and clit.
Roll a dice, and each number I equal to it in km/miles.

Likes - Dislikes - Limits - Toys

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares
centurion01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 05:55 PM   #4
james125
getDare Sweetheart

Default exercise

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunknowngirl View Post
Is anyone going to help me with this??
exercise in the morning in the nude do 20 jumping jack then edge for 5 min then do 20 situp then edge for 5 min. if you cant do them you are to put toothpaste on your nipples and clit for 10 min for each one you dont do.
james125 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 06:01 PM   #5
theunknowngirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by centurion01 View Post
Every day go for a run with a clothespin on each nipple and clit.
Roll a dice, and each number I equal to it in km/miles.
Quote:
Originally Posted by james125 View Post
exercise in the morning in the nude do 20 jumping jack then edge for 5 min then do 20 situp then edge for 5 min. if you cant do them you are to put toothpaste on your nipples and clit for 10 min for each one you dont do.
Thank you for helping me get on track. I will begin doing these every day.
Old 03-18-2015, 06:48 PM   #6
funn

you are going to do 100 sit up in increments of 20 (0-20,break for 20 sec, 20-14, break for 20 sec, ect) with a vibe set to high on your pussy but before you exercise you always have to warm up so start with 5 edges. during your breaks you may do what you please but no cumming or removing/changing the intensity of your vibrator. the rules are: you are not allowed to cum until you have done all sit up and you are not allowed to slow down. If you slow down, stop immediately and snap a rubber band on your clit 5 times then continue. If you are unable to hold off cumming until completing your sit ups you have failed and have to go jogging with a clothes peg on your clit and nipples for the amount of sit ups in minutes+ 20min you where away from 100. (had orgasm at 70 so 30 minutes+ extra 20 minutes= jog for 50 min)
dislikes: line writing, corner time, wedgie

I have an electric toothbrush to use as a vibrator, a small anal plug, rope and other household items

f/19
funn is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
pain, seeking master, weight loss