Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-03-2015, 02:35 AM   #1
Succubus

Default Dares for Uni

Hey guys. I'm 22 F interested in dares that I could do while at campus like hidden masturbation, insertions, stuffing and whatever you guys can come up with.

All day dares and ones I could continue or start at home would be even better.

I will PM or post reports.

Please be mindful of my limits. I will carry out punishments for incomplete dares involving my dislikes or my likes

23/F, 5'5, 34D, Brunette, Shaved, Bisexual

Pleasure » Choking, Icy Hot, Cum Eating, Nipple Play, Insertions, Hidden Public, Ice, Panty Stuffing, Humiliation, Semi-Public Insertions & Masturbation, Underwear Control, Flashing, Edging, All Holes Filled

Discomfort » Anal Only, Pee, Soaping, Spanking, Messy, During Sleep, Clamping, Clothes Control

Limits » Blood, Scat, Extreme Pain, Bruising, Permanent, Long Complicated Tasks, Pictures & Videos
Succubus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 03:49 AM   #2
idubbeldareyou
getDare Sweetheart

I got a few ideas

If you have a rope:
Tie yourself in a crotchrope. First try it at home. If everything is normal then wear it under your clothes and go out or go to a lesson like this.

When you go out, edge one time for every piece of clothing that you wear. If you don't succeed then no orgasm. Remember the remaining edges. Then you need to wait till the next time you go out and succeed at your edges AND also do the remaining edges of last time while you are out. If it's undoable, unrealistic then tell me, and I might adapt it a bit.

I'm not sure if this is ok with your public limit, so if it is not then you can just say so. Dont send messages anymore but call people instead. Whenever you call someone, edge first right before you press "call" and start and keep rubbing from the moment they pick up.

Hope you like it, please tell me how it goes.
idubbeldareyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 03:49 AM   #3
orlando007007
getDare Devil

Wear a 2 skirts to campus one as a top and one and a skirt but they both have to be skater skirts and of course no underwear and deep plugged in both holes

PM dares UPDATED 15TH MAY 2021

Kik: orlando007007
orlando007007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 04:07 AM   #4
Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by idubbeldareyou View Post
I got a few ideas

If you have a rope:
Tie yourself in a crotchrope. First try it at home. If everything is normal then wear it under your clothes and go out or go to a lesson like this.

When you go out, edge one time for every piece of clothing that you wear. If you don't succeed then no orgasm. Remember the remaining edges. Then you need to wait till the next time you go out and succeed at your edges AND also do the remaining edges of last time while you are out. If it's undoable, unrealistic then tell me, and I might adapt it a bit.

I'm not sure if this is ok with your public limit, so if it is not then you can just say so. Dont send messages anymore but call people instead. Whenever you call someone, edge first right before you press "call" and start and keep rubbing from the moment they pick up.

Hope you like it, please tell me how it goes.
The first dare sounds cool. I'm gonna try to whip up a homemade crotch rope and try it out before I do the rest of the dare.

The last one seems a bit much. 1) I text a lot and I'd probably rub my self raw if I had to make a call each time. 2) Dude what if I have to call a family member? I'm up for trying it out once though.

Pleasure » Choking, Icy Hot, Cum Eating, Nipple Play, Insertions, Hidden Public, Ice, Panty Stuffing, Humiliation, Semi-Public Insertions & Masturbation, Underwear Control, Flashing, Edging, All Holes Filled

Discomfort » Anal Only, Pee, Soaping, Spanking, Messy, During Sleep, Clamping, Clothes Control

Limits » Blood, Scat, Extreme Pain, Bruising, Permanent, Long Complicated Tasks, Pictures & Videos
Old 03-03-2015, 04:09 AM   #5
Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by orlando007007 View Post
Wear a 2 skirts to campus one as a top and one and a skirt but they both have to be skater skirts and of course no underwear and deep plugged in both holes
I don't have toys

Old 03-03-2015, 04:12 AM   #6
idubbeldareyou
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Succubus View Post
The first dare sounds cool. I'm gonna try to whip up a homemade crotch rope and try it out before I do the rest of the dare.

The last one seems a bit much. 1) I text a lot and I'd probably rub my self raw if I had to make a call each time. 2) Dude what if I have to call a family member? I'm up for trying it out once though.
the last one was a bit difficult to make it work. Because if I let you text then you can just always text instead of calling. It's good, you try it once with whoever you want.
idubbeldareyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 04:13 AM   #7
orlando007007
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Succubus View Post
I don't have toys
I never said you had to be plugged with toys use carrots or somthing

IIf you don't want to do it with out the plugs just right slut on your undertook and hope no one sees

PM dares UPDATED 15TH MAY 2021

Kik: orlando007007
orlando007007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 02:36 PM   #8
SecretTrainer

Hi Succubus
You want a day when you can work in the library or similar. Start your day by masturbating and edging, stuffing a cute pair of panties into you as part of that. Head to the library or some other shared study space that has a toilet block. Go to the restroom and play with yourself, pulling and stuffing your panties inside you while you play. Go and work for 20 minutes with them in you, within sight of the toilet doors, and then when you're sure no one is in there, you can quickly go into the men's toilet. Leave your panties on a toilet seat or other obvious place with a note, prepared before, 'Please cum in my panties and leave them here'.

After 1 hour or ten visitors to the toilet, you are to wait and make sure no one is watching it, and then quickly rush in and collect them, if they are still there.

Take them to the ladies restroom and masturbate to climax while you lick them clean, assuming you've been lucky enough to get a deposit. If they are just empty then you can repeat or quit, however you may only orgasm if you've been successful.

On no account do they go back inside you though, not even if there's no obvious cum in them. Licking only from the point you leave them in the toilet, for safety's sake.

For added interest you could set up a kik account and add that info to the note, letting them contact you...
SecretTrainer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 02:41 PM   #9
BunniesOwner
Distinguished Member

Here's a dare, wear this (http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-HQIr0INU73...uide-howto.gif) for a full day at uni. If anyone notices, you are to edge x3 the amount that notice you.
BunniesOwner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 04:44 PM   #10
Succubus

Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretTrainer View Post
Hi Succubus
You want a day when you can work in the library or similar. Start your day by masturbating and edging, stuffing a cute pair of panties into you as part of that. Head to the library or some other shared study space that has a toilet block. Go to the restroom and play with yourself, pulling and stuffing your panties inside you while you play. Go and work for 20 minutes with them in you, within sight of the toilet doors, and then when you're sure no one is in there, you can quickly go into the men's toilet. Leave your panties on a toilet seat or other obvious place with a note, prepared before, 'Please cum in my panties and leave them here'.

After 1 hour or ten visitors to the toilet, you are to wait and make sure no one is watching it, and then quickly rush in and collect them, if they are still there.

Take them to the ladies restroom and masturbate to climax while you lick them clean, assuming you've been lucky enough to get a deposit. If they are just empty then you can repeat or quit, however you may only orgasm if you've been successful.

On no account do they go back inside you though, not even if there's no obvious cum in them. Licking only from the point you leave them in the toilet, for safety's sake.

For added interest you could set up a kik account and add that info to the note, letting them contact you...
Best one yet. I'm doing this one tomorrow.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
hidden masturbation, insertions, panty stuffing, slut