Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 07-05-2011, 05:58 PM   #1
Twilight87

Default I need painful punishment ideas

my master says that I'm a naughty girl, so I have to punish myself. I am not allowed outside the house so the punishments have to be inside. These dares also need to be very painful or very humilating. I can take pictures of my punishments, but will only upload them with Master's permission. Any Ideas?

Besides any household items, I have access to a Cane, Bondage Rope, Inflatable Butt Plug, Condoms, Paddle, metal chains, pussy spreader device, and emena supplies.

*limits: no public, no permanent damage, mostly household items (except items listed above)

Last edited by Twilight87; 07-07-2011 at 11:07 AM. Reason: added information
Twilight87 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Twilight87 for this post:
Old 07-06-2011, 11:31 AM   #2
Bubuk
getDare Devil

Tomorrow you may pee sitting on floor only.
Bubuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 08:53 PM   #3
Twilight87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubuk View Post
Tomorrow you may pee sitting on floor only.

Ok I'll try that
Old 07-07-2011, 08:46 AM   #4
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

Telling us some likes and any limits and anything you have to play with might go a long way, the likes and limits help us know you and what your into and what your not better.

I mean i could tell you to get into a collar and cuffs, put a spreader bar between your ankles, put your ball gag in and e-stim your pussy while riding your biggest toy... but you most likley don't even have half that gear helps to let us know if we have anything to work with, and the more you give.. the more your gonna get.

haha, okay.. clothes pegs, put a clothes peg on each nipple and four on each side of your pussy. Once they are all in place, lie naked for 5 minutes, then edge, once you've edged you may remove one peg from your nipples then edge again, and remove the second peg from your breasts. Continue in this fashion with each peg on your cunt, edging before you remove one and then doing so again before you can remove another, you may use any techniqie you like to stimulate yourself.

Once all the pegs are off you are to gag yourself with a pair of dirty panties and tape (if you don't have a proper gag, otherwise use that) and take either your largest toy (if you have any toys) or a nice big cucumber. Set up a metronome (use a free online one is probably easiest http://www.metronomeonline.com/) to beat at 200bpm. You must ride the toy/cucmber in time to the beats for a full 30 minutes, do not stop or pause or slow down, you need to fuck yourself at that pace even if it makes you climax. If you do have to stop or slow down or you lose rythym for any reason, then remember or note down how many times you do that.

Once done, you may remove your gag. For each time you slowed down or stopped you are to give yourself 5 pussy spanks with your hand and for each time you climaxed while riding the toy/cucumber you must write 'i am a naughty girl' somewhere on your body, in the most permanent pen you have available to you.

^^

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
flagellation/spanking, crossdressing, nipple play, heavy cbt,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family
Pet Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 11:21 AM   #5
Twilight87

ok i updated the post with limits.

Woah my master is going to be so pleased with that punishment. I cant wait to try all those ideas outs
Old 07-07-2011, 11:23 AM   #6
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight87 View Post
ok i updated the post with limits.

Woah my master is going to be so pleased with that punishment. I cant wait to try all those ideas outs
Oh i am glad, and well done

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
flagellation/spanking, crossdressing, nipple play, heavy cbt,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family
Pet Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 04:32 PM   #7
Blackwolf173
Baby Member

Default Painful and send me pictures of all

[QUOTE=Twilight87;489433]my master says that I'm a naughty girl, so I have to punish myself. I am not allowed outside the house so the punishments have to be inside. These dares also need to be very painful or very humilating. I can take pictures of my punishments, but will only upload them with Master's permission. Any Ideas?

Besides any household items, I have access to a Cane, Bondage Rope, Inflatable Butt Plug, Condoms, Paddle, metal chains, pussy spreader device, and emena supplies.
-----------------------------——--------------------------------------------------------
I can tell u painful ones get on the ground in doggy position and Ur master needs to stand Infront of Ur head and grab Ur panties
(tiny thong🌟,thong&anything small) and pull them towards UR head.
Put on a thong and black bra with hooks and have UR master unhook ur bra and hook it through the leg wholes on ur thong and have u do sex positions and spank u until UR ass is red.send pics for more[/SIZE]
Blackwolf173 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naughty girl punishment, self-punishment, slave. dares