Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge > Advice Section

Old 02-27-2015, 02:49 PM   #1
scdaremember
Baby Member

Default Lost Bet Dilemna, Any Advice

OK, I lost a bet to a girl I used to date and who apparently isn't over it. She is letting me choose from 3 options for my punishment.

1. Drip candle wax over my penis and balls, then coat my penis, balls, butt cheeks, crotch, nipples, and soles of my feet with honey, cover with small pieces of styrafoam insulation and cat litter, then wrap with duct tape. Do not remove tape for a 24 hour period.

2. I strip to my boxers. She "decorates" me with markers. She drops me off at a nearby convenience store on a fairly busy street. I run a chain through my boxers and around a post, locking it with a combination lock that I don't have the combination for. I can either get 3 different people to text her pictures of me and she will text them back one number of the combination. After I get all 3, I can unchain myself and come home. Or I can leave my boxers chained to the post and come home naked. It is probably slightly less than a mile back to her house.

3. I get completely naked. She "decorates" me with markers. I get myself aroused. She roles a pair of dice. Whatever number comes up on the role is the number of people she can text pictures of me to from the contact list in my phone.

Option 2 is out because it is probably illegal.

Can anyone let me know how painful hot candle wax is? Also, how itchy and uncomfortable is insulation and cat litter? Is this stuff bearable?

Which option should I choose?
scdaremember is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 03:00 PM   #2
piesocial

Hot candle wax is manageable and fun, the rest of option 1 is kind of a mystery to me. What does honey styrofoam and cat litter do?

Limits: Bi, blood, scat, diapers, permanent, illegal, financial.
piesocial is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk