Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-26-2015, 02:17 PM   #1
Demca
Baby Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Demca
Default 30/M - an initiation ceremony (of sorts!)

Hi everyone! I've been lurking here since December, made a profile a few weeks ago, finally realised it was time to flesh it out today. And now I'm posting this. So, hello!

I'm curious about ceremonies and rituals, and I was thinking how getDare is kind of like a club - there are rules to follow, there's a hierarchy, and I'm the new blood. So, I'd really like to do some kind of initiation or hazing ceremony to celebrate becoming a part of this community, but I really don't know where to start. Well, other than posting here and asking nicely for help.

So... could someone please come up with some kind of ritual-style dare for me? My likes, dislikes and limits are in my signature and there's more detail on the blog post I've linked there. Or, failing that, I'm open to questions here or by PM.

Thanks very much, everyone!
Soft limit: Anal, housework, cross-dressing, scat, line writing, orgasm denial, sounding
Hard limit: cams/pics, body mods, dangerous/illegal, financial, enforced chastity, degradation, alcohol, nicotine, involving others
Demca is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, initiation, new member, ritual