Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 02-26-2015, 02:52 AM   #1
Willowbeast
Baby Member

Angry Need ideas to punish a bad girl

My partner 'B' destroyed my new set of lingerie by putting it in the dryer. I'd not gotten to wear the set so I'm looking for ideas to punish her other then a OTK bare ass. only limits is nothing illegal or permanent.

Last edited by Willowbeast; 02-26-2015 at 02:53 AM. Reason: misspelling
Willowbeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 03:11 AM   #2
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

If you have one of those big dryers, put her in your dryer after you unplugged the machine. Close the door and lock her up for ... hours.

If this is not possible, then do something to her while she's not expecting it. Start turning her on (in any way), then blindfold her (in a sexy way) and slowly bring her to bed and then suddenly, lock her hands behind her back. Or bind each of her hands to the corners of your bed.

Now you are free to give her any kind of punishment she needs to make sure she'll never do it again.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 03:58 AM   #3
vagus21
Distinguished Member

Since she ruined your clothes, ruin hers. For a week, whenever you 2 are at home, she is to be your toilet. She is to be fully dressed when you use her. You are then to have her use a pair of her panties or lingerie to wipe you when you are done

Likes: Humiliation, degradation, light public, naked dares, masturbation, controlled orgasm

Dislikes: cum eating, scat

Limits: Illegal, extreme public, friends, family
vagus21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 04:41 AM   #4
painbringer
getDare Devil

First of all I think she should be punished for each item individually. You should demand that she replace the items(one/paycheck). your choice as to wether you have her pick them out or not. Pick a day like the day after she gets paid and tell her that if the item is not presented to you by this time she will get additional punishment. make her present the item in the nude while on her hands and knees with her head down at your feet. Make sure that the day she is supposed to get the item you make it embarassing for her by making her wear a buttplug while she is out shopping(to be removed by you after her offereing is accepted) etc. I would give her a good spanking with a hairbrush otk just to begin her cycle of punishment. Afterwards tell her that she will receive a punishment before going out purchase the replacement item. 1st item. Ass spanked (your choice of impliment position and count). 2nd item. tits and or nipples. 3rd. pussy. etc. rotating through for how ever many items you lost. Have fun! : )
painbringer is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dom-female, sub female