Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-01-2015, 09:46 PM   #1
in-the-sub-mind

Default School challenge!

I'm off to school tomorrow! (Don't worry, university. I'm of age ) I need some semi-public edging dares to carry out. Don't let me cum OR--make me earn it. Feel free to use my dislikes for this post.

Taylor

PM me "fuck" and I'll go fuck a random stranger to your instructions.
PM me "circle" and I'll complete between 10-200 clit circles while moaning your name.
PM me "slap" and I'll slap my pussy while saying "thank you (insert name here)".
in-the-sub-mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 09:53 PM   #2
inferiorwhiteboi
getDare Devil

First,, find a public restroom with AT LEAST 3 toilet stalls which will be suitable for the task.

Go to this restroom wearing a skirt and NO panties, when you are in desperate need of taking a piss. Edge 5 times in EACH toilet stall, while sitting on the toilet. Each time you reach the edge, pinch your clit as hard as you can for a count of 60.

Once you have finished edging in the final bathroom stall, slap your pussy once for each edge you had to do. Once the slaps are complete, you're free to finally take that piss.

If you pee before the point when you're allowed to, go back to the first toilet stall and restart the task.

Once the task is successfully completed, you're free to leave the restroom.
Bunny says, "Bye bye!"
inferiorwhiteboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 02:34 PM   #3
InspireDARES

Go into a restroom or wherever you wish to take your panties off. I suggest choosing a thong with a nice stretchy waistband for this day because you're going to use it as a scrunchy. If you wrap it tightly and carefully, you can't hardly tell I'm curious how long you think you can wear it and how far from the bathroom you'll venture...
InspireDARES is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, edge, orgasm denial, semi-public, tease