Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2009, 01:20 AM   #16
dragonator
getDare Devil

sexy kitty dont put down the usa! u admitted urself thats where u live and i live here to and i am very defensive of my homeland

i agree with you when you say they should be hanged and when someone said "isnt that kinda like saying quit fighting or il hit you?" hes it is but thats what everyone should do justice is based upon the system of an eye for an eye so the punishment should fit the crime but i digress
everyone country has criminals its a fact of life no matter where you live you will have to deal with them

o and the guy who said we were weaklings and britain was almighty....

IF YOU WERE ALMIGHTY AND WE WERE WEAKLINGS THEN WE WOULD STILL BE BRITTISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

admittedly we did get some help near the end of the war but we got it only because we were already winning the war against you and everyone knew it

i must do any dare that i get as long as this is a part of my signiture
I was dared to post my full erect length. my full erect penis length is 3 inches.
Old 07-12-2009, 02:42 AM   #17
pranadevil
Distinguished Member

Dragonator, what you forget is that halfway through we realized that America is too big. It's an unweildly country. Too vast to really do much with that's worthwhile. Which is why we moved back to our nice compact little country.

That, and don't forget that it was the last war in which you guys actually "won", and it was a war in which you were, essentially, fighting yourselves. That's nothing to brag about people. We could all win wars if we only fought our own people. It's when you go out to other countries, like Vietnam that you actually can claim to have won.

And no, WW2 doesn't count, you couldn't have a huge punch up, with another country handing out advice to both people, only to jump in near the end, throw the final punch and claim victory. Nuhuh, doesn't work that way. If you're not in it from day one, you haven't fought in a "war", just been the little weakling kid who throws a small punch near the end and acts big and tough.

Limits: Illegal activities (underage, bestiality etc.)

Full Day Of Control Dare

Song Contest Thread

Kik is broken
Skype - live:thecruelmaster82
Old 07-12-2009, 03:43 AM   #18
urlilslave080
Distinguished Member

why are we getting into military talk, USA, UK, AUS, NZ, turkey, and many other countries are all allied so whether USA is the best army in the world or not it doesn't matter because ultimately all the allied countries help each other. Next thing IRA are thugs, they are gangster's posed as royal army but they are far from army, the IRA have never fought in world wars, they only fought in the ireland civil war, against the crowned forces, The original IRA broke up in 1922 after the civil war ended.
Lastly about the thugs, every country has them some worse then others, America has bloods, crips and kkk.
The UK has Soccer hooligans
NZ has Mongrel mob
Australia has the carlton crew and the williams crew.
And all of the countries share gangs such as Hells Angels, Black power and many more

All of these gangs are world renown and they are all are as bad as each other.
A man from the williams crew Shot two men with a shot gun whilst the two men were sitting in a vehicle with 5 children in the back, and they never proved him guilty of that crime, alot of the crimes committed in gang warfare is very disturbing and i do believe some should be punished by death.

OR IF YOU HAVE DICE CHECK OUt MY NEW DICE DARE GAME
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=27595

Happy Daring
Old 07-12-2009, 04:55 AM   #19
muffinfairy
getDare Devil

*requests locking instead of more potential country bashing*

Masturbation 101:
[22:35:44] BettyBoop: It is really hard to get off.
[22:36:19] BettyBoop: I find that using a small piece of sellotape is the best way

http://ask.fm/muffinfairy
Snap: penis4fuffin {if you wish to snap penis or similar}
Snap: muffinfairy {add your username if spamming me}
KIK: muffinfairy {all rarely checked}

Territory Signature=Close **
Old 07-12-2009, 05:01 AM   #20
Amelie
getDare Sweetheart

I agree, lets keep it friendly please guys.

Advertisements
Kink Talk