Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-25-2009, 01:58 PM   #1
tboner
Account Banned

Default Need ideas for tonight

I think this is in the right section. If not please move it if you can. Thank you. Anyway i need some dares for later on tonight. My plan is to have a little self bondage fun and need ideas on what to do. My general plan to to be outside, suspended upside down from a hammock outside. Ive never done a suspension one but am gonna try. So i need people to tell me how to set it up and what to wear. I have a blindfold, gag, dildo, nipple clamps, vibrator for my penis, and can tie my testicles. Also i might have something if you sugggest it. So please any ideas whether i use them or not are welcome Thank you
tboner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 02:22 PM   #2
Glavial

hey i dont know much about self bondage so i cant really say how to set it up but would be a killer session if you could definitely gag n blindfold urself n then also have ur nipples clamped and have your cock and balls covered in pegs or clamps. then have the vibrator on your cock with the pegs on there...wonder how it would feel? lol
Glavial is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
public, selfbondage