Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-06-2014, 09:10 PM   #1
mikubeat

Default The Train Ride to School

Every morning at exactly 6am I board the train to my school. Though it is far away a costs a bit I get the top education. I yawn loudly, tired from my 18th birthday surprise party my parents through for me. I was so tired I almost considered skipping today, but missing any class work would take days to catch up.
Getting up and dressed that morning proved to be a hassle, it took much longer to put on the uniform than usual. I wound up putty on uncomfortable panties that were a tad small. They had a tight lace band on top that barely fit onto my hips, the itchy fabric made wedgies constantly, out of convenience I wore the matching bra, which wasn't much better. In my sleepy state it took forever to put on my navy blue stockings, I wish it wasn't required to wear them. Everything else was simple I slipped up my hemmed grey skirt, and quickly put on the matching navy blue polo. I tied my dark brown hair into a messy bun, and slipped on my school ID. Lucky enough it was still warm enough to go without a coat, making the walk to the train station extremely pleasant. Arriving a little later than usual I had to move to the back carts. It was relatively empty for a morning train but still pack enough that there were no seats and many people were forced to stand. I gripped the pole tightly, afraid of falling into the crowd of people. A strong jerk in the train caught me off guard, and a pair of steady hands grabbed my shoulders to support them.

I whispered a quiet thank you, and expected the hands to let go, they did not. The person kept a hand gripped one my shoulder keeping me from turning to face him. His other hand slid downwards, he bunched up my skirt and tucked it into the top of my stockings, I felt a slight chill but that was soon diminished by his hand squeezing my ass. I squirmed noticeably and he tightened his grip on me.

I wondered then why I wasn't fighting this, despite it's suddenness it felt natural. Despite it being one of my sexual fantasies how could I be okay with actually letting this happen? Lost in thought I didn't notice the cold sharp object pressed against my stockings, in only a few slices he managed to cut underneath the band leaving it, the rest he pulled down. He used the band to roll my skirt up into leaving it out of the way. He pulled me towards him, his greedy hands reaching under my shirt, and they snaked their way under my bra, he groped my breasts roughly, as if he were kneading dough. He pushed my bra up as well as rolled my shirt up, the pole I was holding onto sat right in between my c cup breasts. The cold air made my nipples harden even without his touch. I bit my lip softly as he pinches and pulled at my nipples, eventually he grew bored of my breasts and continued his search lower. I eagerly spread my legs as his fingers gently brushed over my panties. I heard a deep chuckle, his fingers gently rubbed along my pussy.

I bit my lip harder suppressing a moan as his thick finger found its way under my panties and began to rub my clit. I didn't even notice his other hand lower my panties to my ankles. He stuck his fingers deep within me sliding slowly in and out, causing me to shake. His gentle thrust soon become violent, even adding an extra digit. Without the pole I'm sure I wouldn't be able to stand. A familiar tone buzzes in my head and it takes a moment to think clearly, by the time I realize I've passed my stop he has added a third finger. My pussy muscles clench against his fingers, and my breath becomes harder I get the urge to cum. Notices my climax he pulls his fingers out. I whimper loudly wanted his fingers fucking my dripping pussy. His hand comes over my mouth and he pushes his fingers between my lips. I'm too in heat to notice his fingers, my body reacts as my tongue pushes against his invading fingers.

I've never tasted myself before this, I know he wants me to suck on his fingers. Despite what I've heard about how a pussy tastes, it really isn't that bad. His fingers rub against my tongue and teeth, eventually I comply and suck on them.

Limits-public, family (social suicide), pics, webcam

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72188

MORE PM DARES ON BLOG
mikubeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 09:18 PM   #2
richied
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to richied
Lightbulb

Loved it.. You wrote a soft-core "non-consensual" story.. More like "non-intentional" because she is enjoying herself.. Well written

Brother of Shibari, Fan of Rachie
Likes: Roleplay, random conversation, name calling, teasing, mischievous flirting
ABHORS: scat and piss
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=201995 <--likes and limits
If you have something you'd like to ask, the link is below.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...29#post1550429
richied is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
public, reluctance, stranger, train