Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-25-2014, 07:25 AM   #1
NerdGirl

Default Punish this naughty girl

Hello everyone
I've been such a bad girl these past couple of months so I will be having a punishment night tonight and a punishment day later on this week. Please punish my little nipples and pussy, however I cannot do any insertions at the minute. Please make me spank and paddle my pussy and put clothespins on my little nipples and scrub them, they are so sensitive I have recently made a "chain" out of two clothespins and a shoe lace so I can now clamp my nipples and attach the chain to my door handle and kneel down. I will also do cornertime with painful positions, please look at my signature for limits and things I can do. I need long and short punishments to last me the day and also some to do tonight, I'm sorry for being a bad little slut.

Items: Only household items such as wooden spoon, hairbrush, toothbrush/toothpaste, clothespins etc..

Last edited by NerdGirl; 10-25-2014 at 08:08 AM.
NerdGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 08:18 AM   #2
NerdGirl

I need some punishments, I've been such a bad girl and I must be punished tonight. Please punish me

Items: Only household items such as wooden spoon, hairbrush, toothbrush/toothpaste, clothespins etc..
Old 10-25-2014, 09:03 AM   #3
MrSpanker
getDare Devil

15 minutes in the corner on your tip toes. Your heels are not allowed to touch the ground. Every time they touch you must spank both tits and pussy 50x times with a wooden spoon or equivalent.
Old 10-25-2014, 09:57 AM   #4
Relocation

Drink as much water as you can(or until you get an urge to pee), rub your asshole and nipples with toothpaste, pour some rice on the floor where you'll be kneeling, clamp your nipples and attach them to your door knob and kneel on the rice and gag yourself with a small piece of bar soap. Now you have to write on a piece of paper "I'm a filthy worthless slut who enjoys being a sex doll for strangers to toy with" 50 times
Relocation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 02:31 PM   #5
NerdGirl

Thank you for your punishments everyone, I am going to start some now but I would appreciate more tasks if anyone has some ideas?

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
day long, naughty girl punishment, nipple pain, punish a slut