Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-10-2009, 02:29 AM   #1
smaster16

Send a message via MSN to smaster16
Default A crush on Chelsea

Hey, well this is my second story here on the site and I'm hoping you like it. If you don't tell me and I won't continue, if you do then please tell me I'd like to know.

Brad was walking home, school had just finished and he was thinking about his upcoming 15th birthday. His house was only a ten minute walk from the school but it was on a path not many people took. The sun was shining and as Brad walked across the back of the oval he heard a voice calling his name.
“Hey, Brad wait up!”
Brad recognised the voice, it was Chelsea. She was a girl in his class that he had a small crush on, he always had. He turned around to see her brown hair flowing in the wind, she was popular in school, friends with everyone. Brad didn’t know why she would be talking to him, because he wasn’t one of the most popular guys in school.
“Hi Chelsea” Brad managed to stammer out.
“Are you walking this way?” Chelsea asked.
“Yeah I guess so.” Brad replied
He was nervous because he didn’t want to look stupid in front of his crush. She caught up quickly and started walking alongside him. For a while they weren’t talking much, just walking along the concrete path feeling the cool breeze. Brad was beginning to wonder why Chelsea was walking with him, he didn’t think that her house was anywhere near his.
“Is your house near here?” Brad asked tentatively
“It sort of is. Don’t you enjoy my company?” Chelsea replied
“Ah... oh ah yeah.” Brad again stammered
Brad’s house was coming up now; they were only a couple of minutes away. They turned around a corner as a car drove past, which was fairly unusual because it was a deserted road. He turned to look at Chelsea when he saw her taking off her jumper. Her shirt came up a little and Brad caught a glimpse of her bra, it was lacy and pink. Chelsea turned and saw him staring; Brad turned his head quickly and started to blush.
“Do you like my new bra?”
“It’s nice.”
“Is anyone at your house?”
“No, my parents are away for the week.”
“So no one would mind if I stopped off their with you?”
“Umm, no, I’d like it.”
Chelsea slipped her hand into Brad’s, it was soft and Brad couldn’t help but blush again. They kept on walking until they came to a short cobble drive way, it was Brad’s house, his house wasn’t that large but it was on a big property, with tons of trees behind it. They reached his front door and Brad pulled out his key and opened the door. They walked inside into his white living room; Chelsea dropped her bag on the ground and pulled her shoes off, while Brad did the same.
“Ellie said you had a crush on me.” Chelsea stated
“I do.” Brad whispered
Chelsea smiled; she bent over and opened her bag. She pulled out a smaller black bag. Brad wasn’t sure where this was headed; he was embarrassed that he had just admitted he liked her. And now she was in his house alone with him, this could be really good or really bad.
“I’d like to go out into the bushy area outside, to have some fun!” Chelsea exclaimed
Old 06-10-2009, 05:37 AM   #2
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

this has potential, can't wait for more. Keep up the good work

Ask me anything
http://anonimousbob.tumblr.com/ask

yes: secluded public, crossdressing,, chastity sexual, anal (including enemas if you want), slight pain, anything else not on the above list I can't think of right now

no: openly public/involving others, bodily waste, extreme pain

Add me at [email protected]
Check out my profile and album on Kinktalk
I am looking for a mistress to serve right now
anonimousbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 09:13 AM   #3
firenight
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to firenight Send a message via Yahoo to firenight

go on please its sweet
firenight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 09:26 AM   #4
OnDRun

This story has a great start! Can't wait for the next chapter!
OnDRun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 12:30 PM   #5
girllover101
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to girllover101
Arrow

i love it continue.
girllover101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 01:05 AM   #6
smaster16

Thanks for the replies, I'll post the next chapter soonish
Old 06-12-2009, 02:14 AM   #7
TillyII
Account Banned

pure epic . keep it up.
TillyII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 02:59 AM   #8
smaster16

Default Part 2: Outside

Hey, all comments are welcome again. I hope you like this section as much as the first and if you don't, well i guess that's your problem.

Chelsea pulled the bag onto her shoulder and grabbed Brad’s hand, she pulled him outside and back onto the driveway she led him to the back of his house and into the bush. They walked deep into the shrub; they continued walking for a few minutes until they came to a small clearing with a large tree in the centre. Brad walked over to Chelsea, when she pulled him in for a long sweet kiss, Brad was stunned but enjoyed the experience, Chelsea’s lips tasted like strawberries and Brad liked it. Brad closed his eyes trying to savour the moment, when he noticed Chelsea was pulling his shirt over his head slowly. He broke away from the kiss.
“What are you doing?” Brad asked
“C’mon, I’ll take my shirt off, if you take yours off” Chelsea responded
Brad was too tempted to see Chelsea without her shirt on to care what she was thinking. She pulled his shirt off quickly and threw it in her bag, she dropped her bag on the ground and pulled her shirt above her head and dropped it. Brad knew he was starring at her bra, it was a pale pink, with lace around the edges, it had a fair amount of cleavage that revealed her well developed breasts.
“Why don’t we raise the stakes?” Chelsea enquired
“What do you mean” Brad replied
“If you strip to your underwear, I’ll do the same” answered Chelsea
Brad didn’t care about taking off his own clothes; he just wanted to see Chelsea. He was captivated at how stunning she looked. He removed his shoes and dropped them to the ground, followed by his socks; he pulled his shorts down and placed them onto his shoes. Chelsea grabbed his clothes again and threw them into the bag. Chelsea bent over to pull off her black school shoes, which revealed even more of her breasts. She pulled off her shoes and her blue stockings and dropped them onto the grassy ground. Brad was again starring, but this time at her long tan legs, Brad didn’t like to admit it but he had a sort of foot fetish and Chelsea’s feet appealed to him. If she was looking she could see a noticeable bulge in Brad’s white underwear. Chelsea ran her hands up her legs and past her thighs. She undid the zipper on her skirt, and let it drop to her feet. She had on matching panties; they were pink and clung tightly to her body. Brad was imagining what it would be like beneath her underwear, what it would be like.
“How about we go all or nothing?” asked Chelsea
“Ok” replied Brad
Brad was nervous, was this really happening, and was he about to see his crush completely naked. Brad was turned on by the thought and his erection grew larger. He grabbed his waste-band and slid his underwear down go the ground, uncaringly. The breeze felt so good on his exposed body, he looked over at Chelsea as she reached behind her back and unclipped her bra she pulled it off and placed it in the bag. Brad couldn’t help it, his jaw dropped as he saw Chelsea’s soft round breasts, they looked perfect. Chelsea didn’t bother covering herself up, she just raised her arms and stretched, lifting up her breasts a little more. She ran her fingers through her hair and down her breasts, pinching them a little. She slid her hands down her stomach and onto her panties, inching them down. She slid them down to her knees and let them drop. Brad turned red as he saw her. If it was possible his erection would have grown, Chelsea stood there, letting Brad take in her shaven pussy. Chelsea stepped forward into Brad and grabbed hold of his cock. She pushed Brad backwards, and he stumbled into the tree. She bent over and pulled something out of the bag, she brought it up to Brad. She lifted Brad’s arms above his head; he didn’t bother resisting he was too distracted by Chelsea’s exposed flesh. She pulled Brad’s hands up to the nearest branch of the tree, and tied them to it with a rope she had pulled from the bag. Chelsea planted a kiss on Brad’s lips and walked back to the bag. She pulled something else out of it and walked back to Brad, her breasts bouncing as she walked. She bent down to Brad’s legs and clipped a leather cuff around his ankle, and then to his other ankle. Brad could see that she had a leg spreader attached to his legs. Brad’s legs were a few feet apart now; Chelsea stood up and grabbed Brad’s erect cock.
“I want you to cum for me!” Chelsea whispered in Brad’s ear
Chelsea started to stroke Brad’s cock, she started out slow then she started rubbing harder and faster. Brad didn’t want to, he had masturbated once before but now it was different. He didn’t have a choice, he could feel it building, he was starring at Chelsea’s body. Chelsea dropped to her knees and kissed Brad, she started licking his cock. The grabbed hold and shoved his cock straight into her mouth.
Old 06-12-2009, 04:03 AM   #9
hot24guy

Very good story, keep going. I am enjoying a lot.
hot24guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 09:27 AM   #10
randymoss500
Account Banned

That WAS AWESOME!
randymoss500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 09:03 PM   #11
Nick
Distinguished Member

Please keep going, I can't wait to read more

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 11:24 PM   #12
smaster16

Hey, I'll try and write more soon but I've got tons of school work at the moment so... yeah

Advertisements
Kink Talk