Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-04-2014, 10:10 PM   #1
Doctor...

Talking Camp What's This Thing

PROLOGUE
It all began when my parents drove off down that old road, the road less traveled. I had a bad feeling about that day, the day my parents left for a "trip of a lifetime" without me. They said that they were putting me in a Jewish summer camp.
I started to yell, "You know I'm not Jewish! I made it very clear in Confirmation that I am a Christian!"
All they said was, "You'll have fun!"
Yeah, the fun I had, learning things I didn't want to hear. That's when They came...

"Hello, and welcome to Camp What's This Thing!" Some greeter said.
Oh yeah, AWE-INSPIRING name! I thought. But all I said was, "I'm glad too be here."
"Oh, yes you are..." The greeter said in an evil way.
That's when I saw how muscular every kid was, me, being a fairly muscular guy, was used to being the "Older Brother" but these kids, just wow. After a couple of hours of walking around the camp I found these kids, smaller in statue, huddled over by the woods. Now, I know when a person is scared, especially when it comes to kids. You see, I am kind of like a god to the kids that get bullied. I always help them get out of EVER being bullied again, mainly because of my statue. I used to be a geek, actually, I still am, just a bulkier version. Anyways, I approached the kids and the second they saw me they backed into the woods. I started to talk to them saying I was passive and after 15 seconds or so I realized that it wasn't me they we're scared of...it was the person behind me...

NOTE: This is just the beginning of the story, if you guys like it, I'll continue you it! This is also the first time I am writing a story for getDare, so it's probably crappy!

Member of the NTA!
Male Farm Breed: Stud
PM dares moved here

LIMIT/LIKES moved here

Want to be part of the creation of getDare's biggest Dice Dare?

If you pm me, I can be your little, kitten, slut, etc for at least a week (if you want me too).

RAINBOW
Doctor... is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
brother, bully, camp, older