Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-17-2014, 10:38 PM   #1
badkid309

Unhappy 19/m need punished for drinking

Hello im 19 years old and my parents caught me drinking and driving and want me punished. Things to do with pee, poop, anal, and spanking please! my parents are really pissed and are making me do every punishment posted here they can be involved.
i have a pair of womens panties to wear
i have a wooden paddle, a belt, and a hairbrush for spanking
i will wear the panties to pee or poop in or whatever.
as long as the task is to do with pee, poop, anal, or spanking i have to do it but only those 4 things.
i also have toothpaste.
i do have kik username is mattchu420
please make me regret the stupid decision of drinking and driving.

Limits: blackmail, social suicide, blood, cbt

Will do ANY pee and/or poop related tasks/dares
Also will provide proof via kik if requested

Kik name is Mattchu521

Last edited by badkid309; 09-18-2014 at 12:52 AM.
badkid309 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 08:15 AM   #2
badkid309

Someone give me a punishment.

Kik name is Mattchu521
Old 09-18-2014, 09:35 AM   #3
Sweet159

Put a rubber band at the base of your penis as well as on on the head of your penis. Don't make them too tight but not too loose either. For every time you have to pee snap the rubber band on the head of your penis twice before and after you pee. For every time you poop snap the rubber band at the base of your penis 3 times before and 3 times after. Also if you skip the snaps or miss the snaps (going before snaps are finished) put on the woman's panties and make sure that they're tight (your penis should feel discomfort) and nothing else, if you have to go out in public wear tight short shorts or some sort of spandex as well. You can stop wearing the panties when you successfully complete the snaps to the head of your penis twice (2 pee times) This will last from the time you get up the next morning to the time you go to sleep.

Dislikes: pee,spanking, heavy anal, very light public, weights, outfit control, heavy humiliation

Limit: illegal, permanent, blood, family/friends/strangers, pets, cam/photos/audio, bladder control, scat, heavy public

Last edited by Sweet159; 09-18-2014 at 09:39 AM. Reason: Forgot to place start and end time
Sweet159 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 10:16 AM   #4
BlaBlaBlubb
getDare Succubus

Drink up to 0,75-1 Liter of water and wait for about 1-2 hours till you really have to pee. Take an anal toy and start stretching your ass while waiting the time until you are able to fuck this toy all the Way in and out. Now pee for 1 sec into a glass then stop and hold it. Now put some toothpaste on your nipples and keep it there till the end. Take the anal toy and start fucking your ass 30 times all the Way in and out. NO CUMMING!!! After the 30times you are allowed to pee another 1s into the glass. Do this until your Peeing is done. Now go to your parents and ask them for a hard spanking with the toy of their choice to help you remember that drinking and driving must not be done. You have to ask both (mother AND father and both will spank you) you are to choose which one will start. They are allowed to give each ass cheek 30-40 Hits as hard as they like. Count them out loud. Only the ones Counted out loud do really count. Keep the anal toy in your ass while being spanked and make sure you wont lose it. Each time you lose it the one who is spanking you is allowed to do 2 more. After each spanking thank your parents to help you remember that drinking and driving must not be done. When finished get 15mins of corner time naked in the corner with the anal toy inserted with hands above your head. Either in a private room or where your parents can See you. Let your parents decide.

After your corner time you have to cum 3 times into the glass of pee with fucking your ass and masturbating. Now mix it up and swallow it. Now you are allowed to take out your anal toy. (The Part with the cum is optional. When its a limit just drink the pee)

So i hope i didnt Hit any limit and its quite a hard one but drinking and driving must not be done.
BlaBlaBlubb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 10:52 PM   #5
badkid309

Just a little bump

Kik name is Mattchu521

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags