Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-20-2014, 11:21 AM   #1
HussySissy

Thumbs up (m) publicish type dares needed

This dare I plan to do once a week or once every other week depending how it goes, it will progress to more and more public like if it gets that far.

At first I would like this to not be that obvious or open in public thank you ahead of time.

What I seek is tasks/dares that are well not at home =P I want to be told wear to do the dare, what to wear, what to do. the time and so on.. As much as possible. Eventually I may even advertise it somewhat on craigslist or something like that, but for now I want that to be further down the road tho, you would know the place and time so odds are you can do that already -_-

Things to note:
1. My location is listed on the side. Not my exact location just a local town
2. If I need to get an item such as a latex dress or a big black dildo to do the task/dare then it will take me longer to do the task. I will do it once I get the proper equipment.
3. If I feel the dare is unsafe I will just simply ask for a punishment, also if I the dare and you do not like the results you are free to punish me as you see fit.
4. I will send you a report as well as post the report on my tumblr with any pics or so on I take or that are taken of me.

Examples: They all simple ideas I thought of fast that be good examples.
Very Easy: Have me to to a restaurant, order food then go to bathroom and cum in a container as many times as you like, and then use that as a topping on the food you had me order.

Easy: Going into a store or restaurant with vibrating toys and waiting for batteries to die or an amount of cumming/edgings

Medium: Walking down a road in skimpy womens clothing around 3am. Or barely any cloths.

Hard: Skinny dipping in a river or lake

Expert: Telling me to go for a hike naked and with a few toys. Every stop would mean to masturbate while resting so I get no real rest.

Any questions ask here or PM me be free to take advantage of my PM increasement next 3 dares are 50% not 25%

I will be adding more details as I can think of them or the questions come up to be more clear and help others =3 also any reports I post and or dares given to me others are free to copy them as best they can and do them.

HussySissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 02:39 PM   #2
HussySissy

I only have two 50% increases left for PM dares instead of the normal 25%.

This be my only bump for this post, mostly because I doubt anyone will give me one.

I do have a dare I will post on sunday in the dare section, it is a public type dare so if you like that sorta thing wait for it on sunday.

HussySissy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
degrade me, exhibition, expose, humiliate me, public