Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 06-15-2011, 10:00 PM   #1
Busty
getDare Succubus

Default Corner time punishment

Hello thought I would share with you a corner time punishment I have. Please use it as you see necessary and let me know what you think.

Ok you will need the following items:
6 sided dice
Ice
Adult diaper / nappy if you don't have any fold a towel to make a homemade one
2 liters of water

1 Put on the diaper and only a Tshirt
2 Once dressed go stand in the corner. Whilst you are there you are to start drinking the water (1 glass every 10 minutes
3 Every 15 minutes you are to roll a dice and multiply the number by 4. This number will be the number of spanks you are to give yourself. Roll the dice again for the item to be used 1)wooden spoon 2)leather belt 3)hair brush 4)bare hand 5)plastic spoon 6)hard sole shoe. To revive your spanking you must stay standing but bend forward to touch toes. You are to continue this until you pee
4 As soon as you pee you must play this dice dare as a single player
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=72169
5 Finally your time in the corner is now complete. However you must leave the diaper on until you have got permission from your master / mistress, a get dare member or unless you are required to stay diapered for another dare / task.

For your edging you are not allowed skin to skin contact (must be trough the diaper)
Failure to complete any part of this will mean you are to start from the start again.

Likes:Masturbation, Bondage, Sleeping Dares, Dice Dares, Diapers, Pee, Edging, Punishment, Semi Public

Maybe: hypno, Full public

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Family, Friends, Eating or drinking Pee / Poo, poop, swirlies.
Busty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 08:08 PM   #2
OwnedSlave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busty View Post
Hello thought I would share with you a corner time punishment I have. Please use it as you see necessary and let me know what you think.

Ok you will need the following items:
6 sided dice
Ice
Adult diaper / nappy if you don't have any fold a towel to make a homemade one
2 liters of water

1 Put on the diaper and only a Tshirt
2 Once dressed go stand in the corner. Whilst you are there you are to start drinking the water (1 glass every 10 minutes
3 Every 15 minutes you are to roll a dice and multiply the number by 4. This number will be the number of spanks you are to give yourself. Roll the dice again for the item to be used 1)wooden spoon 2)leather belt 3)hair brush 4)bare hand 5)plastic spoon 6)hard sole shoe. To revive your spanking you must stay standing but bend forward to touch toes. You are to continue this until you pee
4 As soon as you pee you must play this dice dare as a single player
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=72169
5 Finally your time in the corner is now complete. However you must leave the diaper on until you have got permission from your master / mistress, a get dare member or unless you are required to stay diapered for another dare / task.

For your edging you are not allowed skin to skin contact (must be trough the diaper)
Failure to complete any part of this will mean you are to start from the start again.
My mistress said this wasn't punishment enough for the slut I am.
OwnedSlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 05:04 PM   #3
sledder82397

Default first part easy second part hard

the first part of the dare was easy but the second part took me quite a while say maybe a week or two or three.
sledder82397 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, ice, pee, punishment, spanking