Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-16-2014, 03:03 PM   #1
D&F
Baby Member

Asterisk Public humiliation dares 25 f

Hi, we're a couple from Milan, Italy. My name is Daniel (35 m) and my girlfriend is Federica (25 f). I'm a teacher and live on my own, she is a Ph.D. at the University of Milan and still live with her parents.

Dares done so far:

1. At the restaurant: miniskirt without panties, her naked ass directly on the chair, legs open for other people to see.

2. On the beach: while at sea she gave me her swimsuit to stay completely naked in the water. I went for a coffee and returned 20-30 minutes later. Many people saw that she was nude but nobody approached her.

3. Bra dare: random male should guess the color of the bra she is wearing. If the answer is correct she let him see and touch her tits.

4. The car: completely naked on the backseat, she has to masturbate while I drive.

5. One month ago we have been in a park near a town in the northern Italy, but not very popular. She stayed there naked an hour, more or less.

Dares in the making:

1. In a natural reserve: she must wear completely inappropriate clothes (i.e. high heels on a muddy path, undershirt and miniskirt if there are many mosquitoes), so everyone is gonna think she is a pretty but dumb girl.

2. In hotel: she must go completely naked on the balcony of our room and talk normally to any eventual neighbour.

Dares requested:

public humiliations that make her look like a bimbo or sexually unhinibited and accessible.

Where:

1. In our city (Milan)

2. In her University

3. On vacation / at sea

4. In any italian place

With whom (preferably):

1. Young boys (18 yo)

2. Older men (55+ yo)

3. Black men (she is quite racist)

Humiliation, outdoor, nudity, involving people, medium/high risk of getting caught

Limits:

Dangerous, pee, hard pain
D&F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 03:33 PM   #2
getdaring
getDare Devil

for public humiliation how about making her wear a diaper for a day - you could make her wear some revealing clothes to make it more humiliating for her.

And I don't know how she feels about doing something messy but you could get her to put an egg in her panties and then she has to go out in public and ask a young guy to crack it.

And the final dare is something she could try when she's at university or out in public. She has to give herself a wedgie and keep it in for an entire day. To add to it she could maybe have it on show so that people will definitely know that she has a wedgie.
getdaring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 03:43 PM   #3
onipran
getDare Devil

You seems quite lots of fun. Lets try following :

- Can you pay visit to any old home (where older men lives). She will spend 2 hours there, may be in the general toilet or at tue entrance, completely naked and tied with a sign hanged - Free to spank or tease 1 mins per person.
- She will go to a boys gym and let the boys do weight lifting using her while she is naked.
- She will go to a busy street and will request guys she likes to give her dollar in exchange of followings :
1 dollar - molesting her boobs for 30 secs over clothes
2 dollar- molesting her boobs for 30 secs directly
3- touching pussy over panties for 1 min
4- touching ass over panties 1 min
5- fingering pussy 1 min
6- fingering ass 1 min
She can't return home until she earns 30 dollar.
- do you have any glory hole place? go there and tell her to suck black dicks, at least 2
- Set a scene in a busy street at day time, where she will run with torn clothes which will show her boobs and ass as if a dog is attacking her. You have to manage a dog to run behind her.
- A very common, order pizza and when pizza boy come, tell her to receive it and offer the pizza boy a 5 mins without touch strip tease show of her in exchange of free pizza.
Old 08-16-2014, 03:53 PM   #4
psuedoname
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by D&F View Post
Dares in the making:

1. In a natural reserve: she must wear completely inappropriate clothes (i.e. high heels on a muddy path, undershirt and miniskirt if there are many mosquitoes), so everyone is gonna think she is a pretty but dumb girl.

2. In hotel: she must go completely naked on the balcony of our room and talk normally to any eventual neighbour.
With either of these dares she must stuff a pair of panties in either pussy or ass so that they visibly hang down. Or she must wear a pair on her head, perhaps as a gag
psuedoname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 04:22 PM   #5
kinkicamslave
getDare Sweetheart

have her walk around in pubic with a small amount of cum on her face if daring enough, if not on her clothes or another part of her body

LIKES- Bondage, Humiliation, CBT, mild-hard pain, whipping spanking, Degrading,Chastity, Teasing, Denial, Messy, Anal, Semi-Public, Latex, Fetish clothing/Toys

LIMITS-Scat, piss, extreme pain, others/family/friends involved, full public or anything plain stupid
dares lasting for too long depending on dare.
kinkicamslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 11:08 PM   #6
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

Let Daniel sit on the bench in crowded park or bus stop or similar public place where people will see you for sure. Federica should wear micro-skirt and stockings and sit on his laps. Enter the penis into the vagina (or better in the ass?). Hide action under skirt. She should ride it until orgasm.
Report back in details.
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Who yearns to be punished, craves and needs the pleasures of pain?
vladimir_bz_lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 11:18 PM   #7
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

1) Bind your breasts tightly with some rope. Make yourself a rope bra and wear it the next time you go somewhere.
2) Find a toilet somewhere. Put your tits on the bowls edge and use the seat to slam against your tits. Do this no less than five times.
3) If you make through number 2 then try it with your tits bound.
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Who yearns to be punished, craves and needs the pleasures of pain?
vladimir_bz_lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 11:52 PM   #8
dirty_mind9869
Distinguished Member

plug up both her ass and her pussy with as many insertions as possible (and i mean really stretch them so her walk is impaired a bit and it's obvious they are there) then have her put on a really tight shirt and a short skirt, short enough to just barely cover herself, and she can not wear underwear or a bra of any kind. then have her go to the mall, walk around, and shop for four hours making extra effort to make it obvious her insertions are there. during this time she must "accidentally" drop something and bend over to pick it up in front of 4 groups of your choice. for every person that notices she must go to the bathroom and edge herrself in each hole using her insertions and then return to her shopping. If any of her insertions should happen to fall out, it does not matter where she is or who sees it, she is to stop and re-insert it and continue her shopping like nothing even happened. I expect a very detailed report of this once completed please.

Last edited by dirty_mind9869; 08-17-2014 at 01:46 AM.
dirty_mind9869 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 12:13 AM   #9
NerdyGirl

Dare her to walk around town wearing her panties on her head, a short tanktop but with an arm through the neck hole, her shoes on her hands, and the shortest skirt she can find. She may wear the short skirt as she normally would but everything else must look as though she failed to dress herself properly. Get her to walk around town telling guys that she forgot how to dress and needs some help. She should do this until either 5 nice people get her dressed the proper way or someone convinces her that the proper way to dress is to remove all her clothes. She's only allowed to change the way shes dressed if somone dresses her normally and in preperation for the next person she asks. Otherwise, she's to accept all advice as valid.

Likes: semi-public, short-duration full public, flashing, nudity, masturbation, risk of getting caught or having clothes stolen.
Maybe: very public, sex, embarrassing, school, light pain, high risk of being caught, anything not in my likes or limits.
Limits: pics, meeting up, orgasm denial, lengthy dares, heavy pain, permanent, and anything dangerous.

Last edited by NerdyGirl; 08-17-2014 at 12:16 AM.
NerdyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 01:35 AM   #10
sglutm36

Drive around in your car, while she's naked, only wearing high heels.. Tell her to exit, and go on for a a couple of meters. When she's approaching, drive off again, let her run a little, to reach your car, so she can enter it.

Then bring her to a rural place and tie her blindfolded on a tree, arms up, and leave her. (Stay in eye range, but don't tell her). After some while grope her, but don't speak and leave again.

Later free her, and make it look like it wasn't you

Have fun
sglutm36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 04:23 AM   #11
Bubuk
getDare Devil

1)
Make her wear revealing clothes: miniskirt with panties, and shirt with cleavage
She have to put her phone in pussy. (Wrap it in condom to prevent wetting it).
She should not have a bag.
Call her. Phone should ring and vibrate making her embarrassed

===========
2) In crowded bus she have to touch hand of male with her ass. If he start groping - don't resist
===========
3) Make her wear tampon. Attch thread and screw-nut to it. People will see screw-nut under her skirt
===========
4) Make her wear long skirt. Attach something big and soft (like wool or teddy bear). It wiil make her spread herlegsconstantly. However people should not see what is it.
Bubuk is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bimbo, bimbofication, humiliation, public, strangers