Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-24-2014, 12:55 AM   #1
NerdGirl

Default Punish a naughty school girl slut

I've finally finished school for summer, so I have lots of time on my hands. I want to be punished for all of the bad things I did throughout the year so that I can forgive myself and have a fresh start. Long and short tasks involving nipple pinching, clamping, pussy spanking, painful positions/cornertime would be appreciated. I'm sorry for touching myself when I should have been studying, I'm sorry for being rude to my teachers, I'm sorry, please punish me.

Items: Only household items such as wooden spoon, hairbrush, toothbrush/toothpaste, clothespins etc..
NerdGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 01:02 AM   #2
maxS
Distinguished Member

Your punishment for being rude to your teachers is five minutes of mouth soaping every day for one week
maxS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 01:03 AM   #3
NerdGirl

Yes sir, I'm sorry liquid or solid soap sir ?

Items: Only household items such as wooden spoon, hairbrush, toothbrush/toothpaste, clothespins etc..
Old 07-24-2014, 01:04 AM   #4
maxS
Distinguished Member

You will use a soap bar.
Old 07-24-2014, 01:29 AM   #5
NerdGirl

Hello mistresses and masters
I will be doing to above dare but I need more punishments, I learn from pain, do pain is what I need. I would like a mixture of long term ones and some quick and short ones to do now. I'm sorry, don't go easy on me

Old 07-24-2014, 01:47 AM   #6
fade2grey

Put toothpaste on your nipples, leave for 2 mins then clamp them nice and tight for at least 15 minutes. You should wear your uniform while you do this. Pm a report.
fade2grey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 02:01 AM   #7
make me a slave
Account Banned

Let's say X is [number of subjects you had during school year]*[best mark in your school] and Y is sum of all your marks on your school report.
N=|X-Y| is number of slaps on each of of your nipples with rubber band with medium strenght.

Also let's say A is the best behaviour mark in your school and B is mark you got on school report.
S=|A-B|*10 is number of spanks on each sole with medium strenght.

Have fun and report how it was.
make me a slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 02:06 AM   #8
make me a slave
Account Banned

Spank your soles also with rubber band of course
Old 07-24-2014, 02:15 AM   #9
TwistedLies
Account Banned

Default Dare

Spank your 'boobs' and 'pussy' 20 times each then put pegs on your nipples for 10 minutes while you finger yourself no contact with your clit after another 10 minutes tease your self during that time now you may touch your clit but you must NOT! cum.
TwistedLies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 02:25 AM   #10
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Added to your mouth soaping, at the same time do
anal soaping. Use a round soap on a string so it can
be removed when finished (like anal beads).
Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 04:02 AM   #11
maxS
Distinguished Member

For the next month you will ignore all dares that include your likes! You don't deserve such treats. You will not touch your cunt for pleasure! You have to earn this privilege through painful tasks and a lot of begging
Old 07-24-2014, 11:21 AM   #12
NerdGirl

Am I not allowed to touch my pussy for pleasure for a month !? I'm sorry sir, please don't do this ! How can I earn touching myself, who do I ask !?

Old 07-24-2014, 11:32 AM   #13
2bchew
getDare Addict

Every night of your summer vacation,just before bed,you will do some corner time and spanking.You used the school year to be a bad girl you can use the summer to make up for it.

You will strip naked and stand in the corner for 5 minutes,thinking about why you are in the corner.After the 5 minutes,sit on your bed and spread your legs.You will now spank your nipples 25 times each.After the spanking you will do 5 more minutes corner time pulling your nipples away from your body the whole time.

After that 5 minutes you will go back and sit on the bed with your legs spread.Now we will spank that pussy.You will do 25 hard slaps on your pussy.After each spank you will say,then number and I need to stop being naughty.So 1 I need to stop being naughty,2 I need to stop being naughty etc.I want these said outloud as loud as you feel safe doing in case you live with others.

For now you will just spank with your hand but i will be checking to see if we need to use something harder as the summer goes along.
2bchew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 11:51 AM   #14
NerdGirl

Thank you for your punishments everyone, as the above said, I spent my year being bad so now I must spend my summer being punished. I will still accept more punishments, I need to learn my lesson, I am sorry

Old 07-25-2014, 05:09 AM   #15
make me a slave
Account Banned

Hey, what's with report from my dare? You are going to have real punishment instead of few spanks...

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
pain dares, punish a naughty slave, punishement, slut punishment