Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > s/M Blogs

Old 07-09-2014, 11:17 PM   #1
Jacobsen

Default Three Basic Desires of A Slave Girl

So I've been thinking a lot about what is it that makes a slave girl tick. I thought I'd share some of my conclusions. I'd love to hear what you think

http://trainingtoobey.blogspot.co.nz...lave-girl.html
Jacobsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 12:10 AM   #2
SageLeech
Longtime User

I enjoyed the article.
One thing came across wrong to me, but I don't think you meant it that way. Never the less I want to address it so no one mistakes it.
Quote:
On a side note, the claim that Masters need to fulfil the desire of the slave may seem to be preposterous at first. But it's really just about finding out what makes your girl 'tick'. It's true that the girls are 'owned' by you, but they are still living, breathing, human beings with their own thoughts and desires as well. They can't help it either. Instead, the best Masters are the ones who understands these desires and trains his slaves accordingly.
There shouldn't be anything preposterous at all about a Master fulfilling the desires of a slave. This should be an expected responsibility of the master. Not to say they should fulfill those desires all the time, in fact occasionaly you will intentionally not but that should not be the norm. M/s (D/s) is a "relationship" that means it must go both ways. Above all you should always realize your sub is a unique human being, and one that has given you the precious gift of herself.

I'll say again I do not think you meant that the way I took it but I do think to many people don't realize this part of the M/s (D/s) dynamic. I feel it very important that anyone taking the Dominate role should be very aware of it.

Likes,Dislikes,Limits
My Tools

PM Dares

KIK: ieech
Twitter: @SageSwitches
SageLeech is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 04:55 PM   #3
Jacobsen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leech View Post
I do think to many people don't realize this part of the M/s (D/s) dynamic. I feel it very important that anyone taking the Dominate role should be very aware of it.
A very good point. It's important to recognize that the slaves chose slavery because they want to gain something from it. And it is the duty of the dominant to fulfill those desires in exchange for a slave's submission.
Old 07-11-2014, 09:01 PM   #4
SirD
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to SirD

Very good read. A lot of similar conclusions I've put together through trial and error in my own relationships.

Looking for a sub to play with / train
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=399872
SirD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 08:01 PM   #5
Jacobsen

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirD View Post
Very good read. A lot of similar conclusions I've put together through trial and error in my own relationships.
Thank you, glad you enjoyed it
Old 07-12-2014, 08:30 PM   #6
burde

Great article.

I would say the same goes for boy's as well
burde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 11:41 PM   #7
Jacobsen

Quote:
Originally Posted by burde View Post
Great article.

I would say the same goes for boy's as well
Thank you, good to hear that, because unfortunately my experience with slave boys is very limited. Are there any major differences between training boys and training girls?
Old 07-23-2014, 06:13 PM   #8
Natsumiro

I think that the article is somewhat tough on the Master/Mistress. I do not think there is a need to focus on fulfilling the desires of the slave. It makes no sense as a slave if everything is done to what they desire. It simply makes the slave an indirect master, having the master work like a slave to fulfill their desire. Imagine your slave telling you this: "I'll only listen to you if you made me happy." :C

It seems to me that when the Master fulfills the desires of the slave, the Master is trying to get something by bribing the slave with what he/she wants. I think that isn't what a Master should be. It seems to me that the Master has no weight around and this was his/her resort to get what he/she wants which I feel that it is pretty desperate.

Also, the term "slave" in a dictionary means, quote, "a person who is legally owned by someone else and has to work for that person." In short, it should be the Master to be calling the shots, whether the slave likes it or not.

What I believe to be part of the cue in a M/s relationship is "being nice and having taken a liking to that particular person." (Being nice does not means fulfilling desires. Being nice simply means being nice to someone, just like how you would to someone you know.)

I believe that when one has taken a liking to someone, he/she will be much focused on getting what the particular person wants. In a M/s relationship, if the Master has taken a liking to the slave, he would be careful not to put the slave into distress but still do things the way he wants. He would also do his best to understand what the slave wants. Similarly for the slave, having taken a liking to the Master, he/she will learn to adapt to what Master wants because the slave wants the Master to be as happy as possible. Hopefully, the Master gets ultimate control of the slave as the slave tries his/her best to fulfill the Master's desires.

However, nothing is perfect. There is no way to have complete control of someone and there will always be snapping points. A good non-sexual relationship between the M/s probably will help in reducing the snapping points/impact though.

With that in mind, I think it is more important to appreciate the process/fun/memories throughout. I think that a M/s relationship should be an enhancement to the normal relationship between 2 parties, not the other way round.

Last edited by Natsumiro; 07-23-2014 at 06:17 PM.
Natsumiro is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
guide, how to, slave girls, slave training