Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-29-2009, 06:37 AM   #1
youngdaremaaster

Default two nights of fun [fiction]

being 15 in a tent with two 14 year olds and a 13 year old can be boring by anyones standards.
tom and harry (both 14) where both reading their magazines by torch light, while i laid in my sleeping bag staring at the canvas of the tent. while i laid there i hear mike (13) playing his gameboy when suddenly he sat up, the others put down there magazines and looked at him, i sat up to see what mike was about to say. "I'm bored." said mike in a deflating way.
the boys picked up the magazines again obviously bored by the statement.
"We all are mike, just think of something to take your mind off of it." i said, i went to lay down again and began to think of the day we had just lived through, white water rafting with our troop, good fun, but after it leaves you cold tired and deflated. mike sat up again, this time no-one paying attention.
"lets play dares" whispered mike. from behind one of the magazines toms voice grumbled "what do you mean 'dares'?"
"well" replied mike "its like truth or dare, but without the truth part."
i sat up, being fairly confident. "ok then mike, dare me, whatever you like, ill do it."
Mike smiled and laughed. " i dare you, george, to strip to your boxers" i smiled and stood up. suddenly both magazines where down and all six eyes where on me. i took my shirt off, and undid my belt, and dropped the jeans.
"now mike" i said with a breeze sweeping through the tent "lets think."

post you suggestions of what you think i should dare mike to do, your going to be a big part of this story. please reply or the story cant go on
youngdaremaaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 01:43 PM   #2
daremenudeguy

if its a boy scout camp u think mike should be dared to be tied to a tree next to the girl scout camp tents and you decide additional details!
Old 04-30-2009, 12:22 AM   #3
youngdaremaaster

Default thanks

thanks for that, will be at college till about 2.30 today so ill write part 2 when i get back, any more suggestions are welcome
Old 04-30-2009, 06:06 AM   #4
youngdaremaaster

Default part two

i stood there in my tight boxers shivering from the breeze blowing through the tent. mikes eyes where wide and his smile even wider.
"i dare you, to, run around the outside of the tent, naked, three times." i said.
i was expecting mikes smile and eyes to lose there spark but the grin stayed as he took his top off as fast as he could. he dropped his tracksuit bottoms to reveal a pair of looney tunes breifs. tom and harry both laughed at this and watched with content. his small fingers reached underneath the waistband and he pulled the breifs off. his dick was quite big for his age, and he had no pubic hair. He giggled and walked towards the tent door. he unzipped it and darted out. i look at the other two who where both laughing as we heard the footsteps running around the tent. a smile grew on my face as mike jumped back through the door. "that was cool" he said before laying down naked on his sleeping bag with a huge smile on his face.
tom looked at harry and they both quickly picked up their magazines.
mike sat up. " george, we need a dare for these two."
"what did you have in mind" i asked
Mike looked tom up and down. tom lowered his magazine.
"what?" said tom, his ginger hair shining in the torch light.
" i think," said mike " these two" pointing at tom and harry "should have a double dare."
i laughed out loud "like what" i sniggered
"i dare them both, to be a couple for the weekend"
my jaw dropped.
harry looked at mike "what do you mean a couple?"
"Well" said mike "you have to kiss, and do all the things a couple would do."
tom smiled, as did harry.
things where about to get hardcore.

Any suggestions welcome please post a reply tell me what you think and what you think the group should do.
Old 04-30-2009, 09:59 AM   #5
Daredevil999

this could be a good story
as it's a scout troop trip you could have dares that are perhaps a bit risky, you know neary getting seen by the others there, that sort of thing
so far it's good
Daredevil999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 06:16 AM   #6
slaveboi2003

Default Good so far

Good so far, keep it up Though make the bits longer.
Dislikes: Heavy Pain | Poop eating (else is okay)
Limits: Public Humiliation | Illegal | Perm
----
slaveboi2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 09:03 AM   #7
TiedGuy

Great Start!

I suggest the guys draw straws, loser is taken into woods away from camp, stripped naked, tied spread-eagle between two trees, gagged with his dirty socks to keep him quiet. He is left alone for 1 hour to struggle and free himself. If he does not free himself he is teased and tickled by the others for 1 hour. Possible twist, some girl scouts also doing the river could discover him when he is left alone and helpless.
TiedGuy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk