Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 06-17-2014, 07:02 AM   #1
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Star 1 Painful, semi-public, bondage & orgasm [Female]

Here's a easy-to-follow dare. Do everything in chronological order. (E.g. first undressing, then gathering the items.) You may not cum during this dare.

Quote:
1. Fully undress yourself.
2. Gather the items listed below:
- A buttplug.
- Rope.
- (Duck) tape.
- Everything to shave your pussy. (optional but it's better this way)

3. Shave your crotch. Be sure not a single hair remains.

4. Put the buttplug in your ass.
5. Make a crotch rope. (Warning: no peeking if you're below 18 years old.)
- Tutorial: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13.
If you already know how to make a crotch rope, you can make it your own way, but still with 4 strings against your crotch or a several big knots.
6. Put a lot of toothpaste or hot sauce in your pussy.
7. Take the (duck) tape and tape the whole piece of rope that goes between your legs to your body. Make sure your pussy and asshole are fully covered.

8. Take two pieces of toilet paper and put on both the pieces some hot sauce on it. Then, put both pieces of toilet paper on both nipples. (Duck) tape it to your skin so it won't fall off.
9. From now on, you may not touch your crotch, ass, nipples or any places on your body covered with (duck) tape.

10. Gather the items listed below:
- A skirt with the max. length of 6 inch.
- A thong or panties and a spaghetti-strap bra. (optional)
- A thank top or a tight t-shirt.
- Just socks.
- Just shoes, heels or sneakers.
- Jacket. (optional, only if it's cold outside)
11. Dress yourself with the items listed above in the list. If you want to wear the second line: a thong or panties and a spaghetti-strap bra, you must wear a bra connection wedgie at the back by pulling the back of your thong/ panties up and connect the back of your bra through the back of your thong/ panties.

12. After you are dressed, you're ready to go outside. I think it took around 30 minutes to prepair everything so far, so go outside and do the following tasks listen below. By the way, outside means at least 50 yards away from your house, whether it's semi-public or full-public. Nobody has to be around. You can go home after you've done all the tasks.
- Edge two times without using your hands.
- Run one mile straight, without stopping.
- (Just) walk in a busy street.
- Remove all clothes from your upper half of your body for 2 minutes.
- Remove all clothes from your lower half of your body for 2 minutes (except shoes and socks).
- Do 20 jumping jacks.
- Do these 3 exercises 20 times, 2 seconds: 1 / 2 / 3.

13. After finishing all tasks you had to do outside, you can return home. The first second you're home and the door behind you is closed, you must remove all the clothes you wear. Just put them on the ground somewhere.
14. You don't have to do this step, but if you want to be extra safe with the next steps, call a friend. Ask him to come in about a couple of hours, maybe more. Also say that the key of your house lies somewhere close to your door and place the key right there. This way he can come in. (optional)

15. Gather the items listed below:
- A pair of scissors.
- A vibrator.
- One (small) candle.
- Rope.
- Gag.
- Collar.
- A lighter or lucifer.
16. Put on the collar.
17. Cut the (duck) tape at the front away. If it's connected to the tape at the back, cut it at the right places so the tape at the back still remains.
18. Put the candle somewhere on 1 meter height from the ground. E.g. horizontal on the table with paper, books and other heavy things on it. Make sure it won't fall so stays right dare.
19. Hang the scissors around the candle. Be sure it can't fall off.
20. Now, put the vibrator on your crotch rope against your pussy. After somehow attaching it, you can tape it steady and in a way it can't come off or move it.
21. Take the lighter or lucifer and keep it with you.
22. Wear the gag.

23. Bind your ankles together and knees together. Run a string from your ankles to something immovable. Next, take another piece of rope and make a chinch noose. Click here how to make this. Put the non-loop end to something immovable at the side of you below the candle.

24. Check everything to know if everything is properly set.
25. Finally, light the candle with a lighter or the lucifer. Next, switch on the vibrator on high and put your hands through the loop. Pull until it's tight around your wrists.

26. Now, wait until the candle burns the candle wax away so the pair of scissors can fall down next to your hands while you're cumming over and over again. Then you can cut the ropes and free yourself in any orde you want.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 08:02 AM   #2
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Please, leave a comment behind with your opinion of this major dare.

Also, could you tell if you would have done this dare or not, if you are or if you would be a female. If not, was it too complicated, too long, too extreme or something else...

Much appreciated!

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 08:54 AM   #3
Allison~

Sounds very fun, just not for me (limits).

Likes: Semi-public, humiliation (non-verbal), toys, nudity, and masturbation.
Dislikes: Orgasm control and ice.
Limits: pee/poo, pain, extremely messy, permanent/long-term, social suicide, and pics.

My toys.
My long term dares list.
Spoiler:
If asked what I'm wearing I must answer. [Was a dare]
Allison~ is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, cum, dare, semi public, torture