37% Rigger
31% Ageplayer
27% Switch
25% Exhibitionist
issabella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 02:36 PM   #17
Court

Chapter 9

Abi came round the corner of one of the low, separating walls and saw the slave obediently laid on the PVC sheet with its eyes closed. She stepped over a small step which seemed to be there to prevent liquid of some sort flowing over.

Without speaking, she slid the mask over his head. "Open your mouth." she demanded, and she pushed the funnel downwards. She spread his arms out, and affixed them to the already present, 'spread eagle' style binds.

"Like I said, we'll try something new. I'm going to be drinking all day, and you will be my toilet. You won't say a word. For the time being, I will not be peeing into your mouth: just onto you." She let out her instructions in one go. "If you need to pee, you just do it." she finished. The slave didn't respond, as commanded.

She sat astride him, squatted down, and began to pee through her panties directly onto the slave. She shuffled around, covering other parts of its body including its genitals. The slave gave no reaction. Once finished, she slipped off her saturated panties and placed them into the funnel.

"You can get a taste from that. This is the last time I will speak to you until I don't need you as my toilet anymore." she said, and she left.

Again, the slave was in a realm of total confusion: the mask hindered his hearing, sight, however he could smell and taste each fresh drop of urine flowing slowly into his mouth. At first, he wriggled with disgust, but as time seemed to go on, he became more content with his situation.

Around half an hour later, Abi walked in nude. Her long, brown hair was down, and she was holding a clock. She walked around the slave, and placed the clock on the floor: she was clearly trying to twist him.

Once again, without any form of communication, she kneeled astrode him and pissed on him. The PVC sheet was becoming full of piss, but she continued for some 10 more seconds. She washed her feet in a basin adjacent to the shallow PVC pit, and left the room once again, entering her en-suite shower.

The newly placed clock ticked on, and on. The slave merely sat there as time slugged on. Tick, tock. The purpose of Abi's latest task was probably not only just to try a fetish, but to also clarify to the slave that she could make him a non-existent object at her own will.

Tick, tock. He was motionless; the body of the toilet just lay there lifelessly.

She was not to return for another few hours, when she crept in the room so quietly that a mouse wouldn't have fled. Being careful not to draw any attention at all to her presence, she crouched over the funnel, and let herself go.

Even after a sudden jolt from the toilet when she started to pee, she just didn't notice her slave at all. She continued on in short bursts for around 20 seconds, and the slave lightly writhed. The panties had collected most of her urine, and it was now to flow faster for the next while. You could hope that the slave was thirsty, as Abi evidently had no plans of taking him for this position just yet.

She once again washed her feet, left the room, but this time closed the door and turned out the lights. The slave continued to lay in an idle state, taking in drop after drop of his mistress' pee. He had no knowledge of time, including the time that he would remain in his position.

My Likes & Limits'

Looking for a casual master or mistress. Please PM me and we'll chat if you're interested.

Family Inheritance [WIP Story]

I love feet & dicks
Court is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 03:20 PM   #18
issabella

really good addition keep it going xD

Limits: permanent,blood, scat, family, full public, pics, hard

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
98% Rope bunny
95% Submissive
94% Brat
89% Degradee
82% Pet
80% Slave
71% Experimentalist
51% Voyeur
45% Vanilla
43% Boy/Girl
40% Masochist
37% Non-monogamist
37% Rigger
31% Ageplayer
27% Switch
25% Exhibitionist
issabella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 09:47 AM   #19
Court

Chapter 10

As the clock ticked on, the panties continued to drip on. He'd not been visited for at least six hours, and it was then that he went to sleep. The typical, inevitable event was almost foreshadowed when she entered the room. A gush of piss woke the slave with a fluster until he slowly complied with prior instructions and settled down.

She was yet again naked, had no makeup, and looked rather tired. She splashed over to where the slave lay, and sat on his chest, running her sharp nails along his neck; the slave still couldn't see her. "Hi sweetie, how was that?" Her tone was different. "It was different." came the muffled voice, but it was so muffled that Abi would definitely have not heard that he didn't address her by her proper title; she simply just laughed.

"I'm changing a rule. I made a mistake asking you not to talk, I want to hear you beg for permissions, I want you to thank me for the things I do to you." she said, imagining the possibilities. She unlocked the slave's mask, pulled up the funnel, and lightly kissed him on the cheek. "Well done." she said lovingly.

It was clear that she was to reward her slave as well as punish it, but she had obviously kept her true place in the hierarchy as she was on top of the constricted slave's chest.

The tone changed as Abi got down to business. "Right. I'm going to chain you to this zone, and you're going to brush the pee into the drains I will open at the side of the floor whilst I hosepipe it." She pressed a button on the wall which revealed a series of grate-like drains on the edges of the floor, similar to the ones you would find in a swimming pool. After unlocking the slave's binds, she once again washed her feet, stepped out, and grabbed a hosepipe. The slave immediately began brushing the mix of their piss towards the drain.

Water began to gush out of the hosepipe onto the surface. The slave shivered and flinched as it splashed on him, and she laughed. For her own amusement, as the slave turned round, she turned up the pressure of the hosepipe and blasted it at his balls. He floundered about, brushing the sheet clean.

Shortly after, she turned off the hose, sprayed some disinfectant onto the surface, and threw the slave a towel. "If you do well today, I'll reward you with a nice warm shower tonight. I quite liked that experience, and we might go a bit further next time." she said, but the slave's expression dropped in concern. "Oh, haha! Don't worry, I'm not into the whole shitting in people's mouths thing. You're just my little piss collector." A sigh of relief came over him at hearing the good news.

An idea struck her as she went to one of the cupboards, and took a freshly packaged suction cup dildo. She walked back to the area the slave was chained to and unhooked him. Above the hook, she affixed the dildo to the wall, and told him to put his lips over the realistic head of the solid shaft. She linked the chain tightly so that he couldn't pull his head off the dildo. Then, she cuffed his hands behind his back.

"Have a practice," she said, "I''m going to shower." She spanked the slave sharply on its ass, and left the room.

The door shut, and the slave had no choice but to be content with pleasuring the inanimate object.

My Likes & Limits'

Looking for a casual master or mistress. Please PM me and we'll chat if you're interested.

I love feet & dicks
Old 05-20-2014, 01:07 PM   #20
WilliamIsHere

Really awesome story, thank you, do go on!

W.
WilliamIsHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 04:40 PM   #21
badbadfreya

Ugh I love this so much x
badbadfreya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 09:34 PM   #22
SandMguy
getDare Sweetheart

Keep going this is great

Likes/Punishments/Limits

I can't cum until I'm released from this thread. Please keep that in mind.

Last orgasm: 01/18/2015
Longest edge held: 3 minutes 5 seconds.

Here are my PM Dares
If you want to add any then please message them to me.
SandMguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 08:25 AM   #23
Court

My rules state that I must write 2 posts (for 2 days missed) about how I'm a worthless sissy that can't finish a chapter in one day.

Thank you for the feedback, but I do not deserve it whatsoever as I am just a little slut who has no value in this world. I deserve to serve someone, without my own interests being first. I am aware that if I miss another day this week, I will have to make a turn I don't like in the story, and I will try and make this not the case so you can enjoy the story as it is.

My Likes & Limits'

I love feet & dicks
Old 05-23-2014, 08:28 AM   #24
Court

And my second post is begging that you punish me for my lack of consideration. I am writing this story to serve the people who enjoy its theme, and therefore it is my duty. I am sincerely sorry for my slutty, inconsiderate behavior, it is inexcusable and I should be more dedicated to the story: posting a new chapter every day. I'm such a sissy, and a punishment is in order for this worthless slut's behavior.

This is my rule thread for anyone interested in making my life a chore because of my lack of dedication to the story over the past 2 days.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=178467

My Likes & Limits'

I love feet & dicks
Old 06-12-2014, 02:51 PM   #25
morzan783

Are you going to continue?

loves: sissification, exhibitionism, light-mid self bondage and enema play.

likes:anal, multiple orgasm control, orgasm control, piss play, toilet control and lifestyle domination.

limits: family, friends, perminant, extreme pain..

I am also very willing to try new things that my domme's like.
morzan783 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk