Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 05-29-2014, 12:00 PM   #1
Play Toy For Life

Heart If you are confused, read!

Why hello everyone. Thanks for your wondering minds to click this thread.

I know I just came back from not being here for 2-3 years and some of you remembered me. It was a great catch up moment but I think it's time to move away from this site once again. This is not easy for me and kinda makes me want to break down. I am on a mission to change my life even more then I have now. This whole internet thing is sidetracking me. I am trying to make sure I am on the right track for my future with buying some land, moving my mom and her man to the land and starting my life. Also my short term goals include graduating, getting my learners, loosing some weight and moving out of my shit hole apartment. :P I am going to try and stop the sexual dom thing and more looking for friends or a dom to help me with day to day stuff. I will seriously miss all of you. It was awesome getting back and seeing the same people from 2 years ago. Also the new main users opening up with warm arms. Also I do not have internet at my house no more to avoid the urge to come online.

For the ones who are like who the is this chick and what is she going on about! I will explain to you. My account has been apart of this site since I was probably 16. I was a player jumping dom to dom, didn't know what I wanted, was a big time brat (still am) but listened to NOONE, very suicidal, also grammar was horrible!! Still not the greatest but better. I also was a very devil child. My dad disowned me for his new family, lived in group homes, and court in and out. I have come a long way and now live on my own wanting to follow my dreams. I was banned right before 18 (now I am 19) which sucked but gave me time to open up my eyes. Just little about me.

So all in general I would LOVE to get a few friends that would be there behind my back for when I need to vent and crash. I have a few now but would like more. I hope you all understand why I am cutting this off. I may pop in every now and then but not very often. As I say to everyone if you are willing to listen (which you have) I will always listen back. As I mentions above about a dom to help me day to day. I mean like making sure I follow threw with things and makes sure I get shit done. Punishments if not followed threw. (bedtime, day to clean house, school ext.)

Once again. THANK YOU for the ones who became my friend and made my visit on GD awesome.
Goodbyes are not forever.
Goodbyes are not the end.
They simply mean I'll miss you,
Until we meet again!

P.S. If You have kik (juggalettesweets) or Skype (Ashley.burson1) You can add me up there and I will give you my real number to contact me threw even if you don't have a phone to text me, there is apps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZS9Wte1gX9g <<< inspiring.

Last edited by Play Toy For Life; 05-29-2014 at 06:05 PM. Reason: added a link
Play Toy For Life is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Play Toy For Life for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bye, friends, thank you