Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 05-28-2014, 02:09 AM   #1
Luke.Mayner

Cool Ring of Fire Dare Edition

So i was inspired to create this dare after playing some strip poker, and drinking so i decided to look up drinking games and this is a perfect game to adapt to do dares
This game is great to be played if you're male or female or if you're on your own or with some friends
To start spread a pack of cards in a circle around a cup of some sought then take it in turns to pick up a card
Now in this game you take it in turns to pick a card from the ring of cards and then do the dare that corresponds with that card
Aces: Waterfalls - You get given a golden shower, it could be from yourself or it could be from some one from the group, let the group vote on it
2: You - You get to give someone else a dare, if you are by yourself skip this or just give yourself a dare
3: Me - The group gives you a dare, if you are solo ask here for a dare, or just give yourself a dare
4: Whores - Girls all take of an item of clothing
5: Thumb Master - You get to insert something into someone else, it could be your finger or it could be any other household object
6: Dicks - You get smacked on the balls with any object the group chooses
7: Heaven - you make someone from the group cum
8: Mate - The group gives you a dare to do with someone else from the group, you chose the extra person
9: Rhyme - You say a word and everyone has to say a word that rhymes with it, you then each have to do a dare related to that word, for example if i said wench, i would be given a dare to do whatever the group tells me to do, and then someone else would say bench, and the dare would be to let someone sit on you
10: Category - you say a word (e.g. Bondage) the everyone else has to say a word that links with that word (e.g. Spanking) then everyone has to do a dare related to their word
Jack: Create a rule - so you get to create a rule, so like when ever you get dare you chose someone to do it with you
Queen: Questions - This is the truth round everyone asks you a truth, if solo post a question and an answer
King: The cup - put something into the cup (e.g. piss or poo or cum) the last person to pick a king adds something to the cup then drinks it
That's it you can add extra rules if you like and you can adapt the rules to sought the players if you are stuck with dares or need help with something to do with the dare then reply on this thread

Looking for mistress

Pm me a person above thread and I will post in it
Luke.Mayner is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Luke.Mayner for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cards, dares, truths