Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-16-2009, 05:21 AM   #1
TheFloss

Default Tied Naked to a Tree in the Park [Non-Fiction]

This is in response to this thread here. I was doing my best to keep it short, but realized it was so long I should just post it in the stories section (after which I put the details back in that I had previously omitted).

My first bondage experience was also my first real sexual experience with the opposite gender.

I was in 9th grade. I'm generally pretty bad with remembering when things happened, but I remember this, because it was the week I "graduated" from junior high school.

So anyway, this girl from school (let's call her Erin) and I had been playing truth-or-dare online. She was the one who had told me to register for AIM, and was one of my only contacts. It was surprising how quickly I was telling her things I had never told anybody else in "real life".

We had the mutual understanding that all dares would be performed at a later date when we met up. I don't remember what the beginning of the game was about- probably the typical stuff, like, "Who was your first kiss?" and "what's your favorite food?" and "I dare you to kiss your foot". Eventually I got up the nerve and asked her- in jest- if she had any fetishes. She admitted to enjoying biting and nibbling- things I didn't yet understand, but have since grown to love.

She then asked mine, and I told her I enjoyed being tied up (I've always known this- there was never a big "revelation" or or anything. When I was a little kid I was always the one to be like "AH! We need to tie them up!" in our games of pretend), and after a few more questions I revealed it was a fantasy of mine to be tied naked to a tree by a girl.

She then dared me to let her tie me to a tree naked.

I totally accepted.

It was summer, so we met in the park a few days later. She had asked the night before if she could bring a mutual friend, a cute redhead named Rachel, who apparently had a small crush on me. I said that was more than okay.

We walked back a ways into the park, away from most of the major trails. Erin said, "Should we all get naked now?"- and we did. It was my first time being naked with a girl since I was bathed with my sister and cousins as a kid- and I'd like to think that doesn't count. I don't remember much about the stripping (it was the better part of a decade ago), except that I audibly gasped at the sight of my first pair of breasts, realized girls with freckles all over were hot, and didn't know what to do with my hands (Cross my arms across my chest? Cover myself? Put them on my hips like an exhibitionist Peter Pan?). My penis was quite... excited, but considering the situation I didn't think that was anything to be embarrassed about (I've never been embarrassed about having erections- and regardless, Erin later said she took it as a compliment).

I think this was a first for all of us, so there was a lot of staring going on. Rachel was probably the most shy of all of us, but even she only hesitated a moment when removing her bra.

Erin pulled a mass of scarves out of her backpack, grinning. I had been wanting to be tied with rope, but she wanted to try it with scarves, and who was I to argue?

We found a tree made of many small parallel trunks, and they shoved me against it backward. I was startled by the feeling of tree bark on my butt. The breeze felt phenomenal. Erin took my left hand, and Rachel took my right, and each pulled my arms firmly out and above me, lashing them in place using the scarves.

Erin noticed me watching her and smiled. She knelt down (I still remember the amazing curvature of her back, and the way her sides melded perfectly into her cute butt, and then into her wonderful legs) and grabbed two scarves, which she used to blindfold and gag me (we had talked about it on AIM). The gag didn't work at all, and the blindfold was frustrating (remember, I had never really seen naked girls before, and now there were two manhandling me- I didn't mind the view!), but I quickly realized the bright side; my body became incredibly sensitive. Every sense was boosted up at the loss of my sight, and the anticipation in the face of the unknown was incredible. A single touch would cause my whole body to twitch.

After they had made short work of my hands, they moved down to my feet, spreading them apart (lowering me, and stretching my arms even more taught), and tied them to the tree trunks. Erin was definitely the more flirtatious of the two. While Rachel awkwardly tried not to touch me any more than was necessary for tying me up, Erin would go out of her way to caress my skin, running her hands along me and laughing.

I was tied naked spreadeagled to a tree- and I loved it. The girls quickly grew more adventurous as they took advantage of my helpless position; hanging scarves on my still-raised genitals, tickling me, whispering ominous and flirtatious threats in my ear- it was great.

They asked if I wanted to be let go, and I shook my head no, so they killed time by sitting down on the ground. They leaning against my legs and had a mundane conversation about school. I bathed in the mottled sunlight, loving my strained position, struggling occasionally to the amusement and needless-yet-appreciated concern of the girls. To my slight disappointment they ungagged and unblindfolded me- though I have to admit, seeing them was a treat.

Suddenly I heard a jangling sound. I worried for a moment it was keys, but then realized it was more likely dog tags. A chill went up my spine. At that time, I was terrified of dogs. A husky had attacked me a few years prior, and a tooth had nicked one of my tendons, making me unable to walk for a week, and walk with a limp several more. Being strung up like this, nude, sent me into a slight panic. I felt like a twisted version of Fay Wray waiting for the 10 story gorilla (actually, I suppose that's a bit more twisted than my situation).

Erin and Rachel were great, though. They stood between me and the dog, which walked by without even glancing at us. My heart started to beat normal, until we heard the footsteps of a human- it's master following behind.

Now, you have to understand, we were only about 8 feet from the trail. It was a very rarely used trail, yes, but still only 8 feet away, and there was nothing between us and it. We were almost guaranteed to be seen.

If a hiker had looked 8 feet to their right one morning all those years ago, they would have seen two fourteen year old girls standing naked in front of a fourteen year old guy, tied to a tree.

Thank goodness they didn't look over.

After that it was decided by all that we should probably call it a day. Erin and Rachel untied me from the tree, and I stretched, reveling in my new mobility. We slowly put our clothes back on. I must admit that I removed each girl's bra once or twice before they were able to get fully dressed.

I'm older now. The other day I walked past the tree and stood against it, arms outstretched, reaching far past the furthest they could go all those years ago, reliving the old memories.

I still get tied up, much more regularly, by a girlfriend who's very into it. It's pretty darn good times.

I had two more later experiences, one with both of the girls, and one with just Erin, which I may type up later. I hope you enjoyed the story!
TheFloss is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to TheFloss for this post:
Old 04-16-2009, 05:40 AM   #2
vivala_dare
Distinguished Member

Great story enjoyed every second. Nice detail as well. Would love to here the other storys please type them up.
vivala_dare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 06:51 AM   #3
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Thumbs up

I liked this story very much. Thank you for posting it seperately- it was very good and very detailed. I advise you to take a shot at writing a fictious story.

Anyway, excellent!

Last edited by Officelover; 04-16-2009 at 06:53 AM. Reason: Good Job!
Officelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 09:26 AM   #4
Jarvis

Awesome experience! I'd love to hear more about your other experiences.

LIMITS: Nothing permanent, no family, no messy.

All dares are at my discretion.
Jarvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 12:49 PM   #5
TiedGuy

Great account and well written. I like the links between the "Truth" and "Stories" forums.

You make a good point that an interest in bondage often starts early. I remember playing cops and robbers in first grade hoping that I would be captured and held prisoner in the jail under the steps of the church next to my school. The memory is still vivid. I also always came up with "Let's tie them up" just waiting for my turn to be captured and tied up.

The desire for Bondage can be very strong and should not be suppressed. I am glad that playing dare games gave you a way to express your hidden ideas. It is often hard to believe that others may share your hidden fantasies or that someone could like you so much that they enjoy helping you play out your fantasies.
TiedGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 05:16 PM   #6
Nohbdy123

Nicely written, I like the details you put into it.
Nohbdy123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 09:57 PM   #7
TheFloss

Wow! Thanks for the responses, guys!

TiedGuy; Yeah- that was the point when I realized that there's a lot more to be gained than lost by being open about it. Even if folks don't really understand it, I'm yet to have anyone be repulsed by the concept. Most people I've talked to who aren't into it themselves find it interesting, funny, or "just plain hot".

And really, the odds of you finding someone else who's as into it as you are dramatically increased if you don't keep it a crazy secret.

Last edited by TheFloss; 04-16-2009 at 11:08 PM.
Old 04-17-2009, 02:15 AM   #8
smaster16

Send a message via MSN to smaster16
Default Loved it

Very nice story, one of the best i have ever read here, imo!
smaster16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 06:23 AM   #9
TheFloss

As I mentioned the last time, there were another experience I had with Erin, and one more with both Erin and Rachel. This is the one that happened with both of them, the day of our junior high "graduation" (and a couple days after our previous experience)

The temperature had finally gone up a few degrees, making it almost bearable to go swimming in the local lake- almost. Around these parts we usually only get 20 good swimming days a year, if we're lucky, so we take what we can get.

After the last encounter our hormones were still all ablaze with potential, and I was chatting with Erin about the potential of another "dare day". She was enthused about the idea, and we once again began a game of truth or dare. As before, I sadly don't recall the specifics, except that the game resulted in one of us daring the other to go skinny dipping with them.

Sweet!

I said we should invite Rachel again, since, as I pointed out, Rachel would be a bit irked if we had another adventure and didn't invite her. After a pause Erin agreed that she would invite her.

Sweet!

The very thought of the dare excited me, as I'd always wanted to go skinny dipping, but had never had the opportunity. It's difficult around here; despite the fact that the town is built on a lake, there are only two non-residential spots of land where swimming is possible. The beaches are insanely over-crowded on warm days, and ridiculously cop-infested at night. I live in a slow town, and I imagine if there's not much going on actual crime-wise (and there never is), chasing around the occasional skinny-dipper has got to be one of the more enjoyable things a cop can do at 3am. Add to that the fact that there are only really 20 days out of the year when swimming is even enjoyable, and you have a situation in which not much skinny dipping goes on.

We avoided the problem altogether by going on a cold day. The sun hadn't been visible the past 48 hours, and the beaches were pretty vacant. We picked the more secluded of the two beaches, at the edge of a pretty expansive park. Erin's mom drove us (the park being pretty far away, and all of us being too young to have licenses), and dropped us off at the trailhead. We had told her we were going swimming and had brought the necessary beach towels and swimsuits. We thanked her for the ride, and marched into the woods.

After walking through a maze of trails, we found a spot on the bank that was slightly more secluded than most, and plopped down our stuff. It wasn't ideal- a trail went parallel to the shore- but it was a cloudy day, and the park wasn't very crowded. We had scarcely seen anyone as we made our way to the waterfront.

We stood on the shoreline a bit awkwardly, until I said, "I'll race you guys!" and started taking off my shirt.

Erin laughed, "You'll win- girls have to wear more layers!" as she started to take off hers.

After seeing that the two of us were actually once again going through with it, Rachel began to strip off her shirt as well.

Soon all three of us were naked and huddled on the beach. It was weird to me back then, seeing their bodies in their entirety, their hips and chest uninterrupted by any sort of cloth. My eyes kept feeling as if they were having a trick being played on them, so unfamiliar were they with the sight of nudity, and kept skimming over their bodies, trying to locate the missing garments. My gaze then shifted to the lake.

Staring at the freezing water, any desire I had had to go swimming vanished- I mean, we were already naked anyways, why did we have to be freezing cold and naked?

Erin didn't share my reluctance, and ran straight in, falling into the water up to her neck.

"Wow!" she exclaimed. "This is cold! You guys gotta come in!" She stood up out of the shallow waves, her arms wrapped around her body.

Rachel then jumped in after Erin (she was still rather shy around me, and felt much more comfortable with her best friend than standing awkwardly on the shore with me). They bit the bullet and swam out to a log together, about 15 feet away from shore, while I tried to get up the nerve go jump in.

I've since then discovered that the easiest way to get into a cold body of water is to not think about it, and just plunge in. I think I even know it at the time, but failed to do it. I inched my way in like a weenie, standing with my feet in the waves. Over on their perch the girls were laughing about something.

"Come on! Come to the log!" they called out to me, and I slowly inched in a bit further.

"Jump in, or we'll come make you!"

"Naw, you know, I think I'm good here- thanks!"

Erin wouldn't stand for that, and she began to swim over.

"Just give me a minute!" I said hurriedly as she approached me, her body dripping cold water.

"No!" she laughed, and lunged at me, trying to shove me into the water. I changed my footing to avoid falling in, and we began to wrestle, our bodies wrapping around each other as she tried to send us over, and I tried to keep us upright.

Once Rachel joined in, it was all over. I fell into the water with a splash, completely submerged and with Erin on top of me, pinning me down. She let me up quickly, and I came up sputtering. The girls were laughing hysterically. It was cold, but not as cold as I had expected.

"Now come swim to the log!"

"Bah! Alright!" I responded with a good-natured glare.

I followed them out, and we pulled our bodies onto the old wood, looking back at the shore. We sat there for a while. It was cold in the wind, but better than the water.

Suddenly; a woman's voice rang through the air. We had picked this specific spot because it was the most secluded from the shore (the trail followed a bluff about 10 feet above the shore, so the immediately shoreline was hidden), but way out here on the log anyone walking along would easily see us. We quickly slid forward off the log and into the water, going under so just our heads were above the surface (the cold was irrelevant at that point). We waited in silence as the two power-walking women rushed by on the trail above. Once again we escaped unseen.

We swam back to shore and climbed up onto the bank, freezing cold. We formed a little huddle for warmth, wrapping our arms around each other.

Now, I had grown up in a household where any nudity of any sort- except when changing or in the bath- was strictly forbidden. When I was 5 or so I remember my mom coming in to wake me up one morning and, upon finding me sleeping in only a large oversized shirt, giving me a very stern talking to about how "that's not what we do!". Never a "why" that's not what we do- oh no, never a why. Perish the thought of giving a child an actual reason why sleeping in anything but a 3 piece ensemble is strictly forbidden- But then, what good reason exists?

The result of this is that I spent a decade wondering about nudity; ponderings that gradually morphed into elaborate and unrealistic fantasies as I grew older.

So it came as a surprise to me that after a decade of building up nudity in my mind into some horrifically mysterious and forbidden state of being that it could suddenly switch to "normal" in a matter of minutes. There was no longer the massive rush when I glanced at their breasts, and while the feeling of "something missing" continued for some time, the relevance faded almost perceptibly.

Until I looked down and noticed the goose-bumps all over their body, adding that incredible texture to their shiny wet breasts and torsos- Damn! The expected biological reaction occurred in my nether region.

"Oh! You're not so cold anymore!" Erin exclaimed, and both she and Rachel exploded into laughter. Despite what that Seinfeld episode says- some girls are aware of shrinkage. I had intentionally not glanced downwards at myself throughout the whole event (not wanting to be seen "checking myself out"), but from what they said then (and Erin said while laughing later), some parts of me were definitely not living up to their full potential.

"Oh hush-," I responded, blushing, "You girls have it all on the inside."

As a change of topic, I proposed a new dare, "Erin, I dare you to do sit in the park clearing wearing only one of the beach towels."

She grinned, "Only if you two do it too!"

We all picked up our large beach towels and wrapped them around us as we climbed up the embankment and walked over to the clearing. We found another horizontal log, and plopped ourselves down, myself between the two of them. There was nobody around, so we took a moment to rearrange the towels (as they seemed to get noticeably shorter when we sat down). We draped one over all three of our backs (forcing us to squish together, a result I didn't mind in the least), draped one over our legs, and the girls held up the third against our chests.

We thought we looked pretty casual, but we got a few weird looks (three heads emerging from behind one towels) and one smirk from the few folks out and about in the park that day.

We sat there talking about our summer plans as we killed time waiting for when we needed to head back to the car so Erin's mom could pick us up. After about 15 minutes we went back to the shore, gathered up our stuff, put our clothes back on, and walked the half mile back up to the parking lot. As we walked I tried- and failed- to pants Erin.

Sitting in the car afterwards with Erin's mom was a bit nerve-wracking, especially after I realized that though our hair was still damp, our swimsuits had never touched H20. She never noticed, though (or didn't mention), and she drove us all back to Rachel's place.

It was the day of the "Junior High Cruise" (a dance on a rented boat thing that night for the entire 9th grade class), and to save time we had all brought our changes of clothes with us so we could switch into them at Rachel's house. Erin's mom pointed out that we should really all take showers before the party; there had been a lot of news about how polluted the lake was due to all the geese.

She dropped us off in the driveway and drove off. Nobody was home at Rachel's place, but she had a spare key we all went in.

Rachel pointed to the bathroom and said I could use that shower, and that she and Erin would take turns using the shower/bath combo off the master bedroom. Erin and I pointed out that there was really no reason to segregate ourselves, since we had all just gone skinny dipping, and so I followed them into the master bedroom where we stripped down once more.

The shower was crowded, soapy, and hot. Rachel squirted shampoo onto all our heads, and we lathered up, taking turns rinsing it out. We then passed around the bar of soap, which we rubbed over our entire bodies. At one point, while I was on one leg washing, I got off balance, and almost knocked all three of us over. With all the soap flying around, I was really tempted to run my hand down one of their bodies- but despite all that had happened I never got up the nerve, since they were both working focusedly on washing up. I finished before the girls did, and backed up a bit, hoping that Rachel's mom wouldn't decide it was a good day to come home early for once.

We all got out and dried off. I threw my clothes on, and waited as the girls looked around for bras and such.

In most similar situations I've been in since then there has always been some sort of "sexual release" (yes) before we all went on our ways, but for all our experimenting, at that age we were still mostly innocent in that regard (I was anyway). Watching them put their clothes back on was rather frustrating.

We all went downstairs and talked and watched a bit of TV as we waited for Rachel's mom to arrive home so she could drive us to the party thing.

Twas a pretty darn memorable day, overall.
Old 04-24-2009, 07:46 PM   #10
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Smile

Some people have all the luck... GREAT STORY!

Advertisements
Kink Talk