Yes 18 78.26%
No 5 21.74%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-24-2009, 03:23 PM   #1
Smile
Account Banned

Default A bad experience

Firstly, this is a two part story.

Secondly, yes, this should probably/definatly be in the (R) Section, Well, if it was there I couldn't continue, so if you want to move it, then move it, but you will have to post the next bit for me or something.

Lastly, Please comment, and enjoy the story

I was only 19 and minding my own business when it happened… What happened you ask? Well, it’s a long story, involving many things….

It was a beautiful sunny day; there were people everywhere at the park, ice-cream, fizzy drinks, picnics. It was what many people would call ‘perfect’, including me, I was only out there as I had decided it was too much of a nice day to be studying indoors, so I had packed up all my things and rushed outside, experiencing a complete change of atmosphere from the library to the park.

It was about 15:30, I was parched. I hadn’t had a drink since the morning, and had been outside in the boiling hot sun for the best part of the day. I packed up my things, and walked over to the ice-cream van, deciding on my way that I could not be bothered to return to be studying about English literature.

I returned from the ice-cream van, and slowly made my way home, licking an ice-cream as I went. This was bliss. Walking slowly through the streets of London with the scorching hot sun beating down on my back and neck, and a cool breeze gently blowing my hair and cooling me off.

Turning the corner into the back ally of my street, everything changed. The shadows of the houses made it seem like it had gone dark, water was dripping off a roof-top gutter that seemed to add to the gloominess. Something was wrong. I go on this route everyday, but I have never had a problem, I have never felt the insecurity that I felt.

At that moment a van pulled up behind me, from what I saw, two men, both wearing masks in a big white van.

That was all I saw, before I knew what to do, where to look, what to even think, I had been grabbed and blindfolded. I was thrown into the van as it sped off along the main road that goes past my street.

My hands were tied, and my blindfold removed. However, I still did not get a look at their face as I was being forced to face the back doors of the van. Next thing I know I had woken up. I do not know what had happened, however I was in a strange place, seemed like a small village, I sat up and looked around, two men were there, both smoking a cigarette, the one on the left was talking about something, but I don’t know what, all I heard was “as soon as this slut is out of the way, we need to fuck the other one…” Other what? Other person? Wait, what is happening here?

“Oh look, she is awake” said one of them, “She definitely is, I told you that injection would knock her straight out”. “Once we have finished this cigarette we do it right?” “Of coarse, I have been waiting ages for this”

Waited for what?!?!

I found out about 2 minutes later.

I was flipped over, and had my blouse pulled off, followed by my bra. One of the two men opened his fly, and ordered me to suck his dick, I shouted “Fuck you!!” to him at this request, I wish I hadn’t. He punched me in the face, and repeated the order, “Suck it now slut!” I had learnt my lesson, I gently tickled the end of his head with my tongue. He grabbed the back of my head and said “What the fuck was that?!?! I said SUCK it slut!” He thrusted my head to the base of his penis, and back to the original position. After a few times of this happening, he let go and made it very obvious for me to continue.

Not long after the other man started fondling with my breasts. I have to say, this was horrible. I felt sick, my nose bleeding from being punched in the face, giving a rapist a blowjob while another one fondled my breasts.

After what seemed like ages, he pulled his dick out of my mouth, but aimed it for another place instead. My skirt was pulled up, and my panties were pulled down. I was in tears. His penis entered me, his hands fondling my breasts at the same time. This may sound like a sick thing to say, but I enjoyed it. The feeling of no control over my body, the feeling of knowing that any minute my life could be ended if I did not obey, the feeling of being used.

In my previous years, I had an online slave and master relationship. I was a slut then, and I am still a slut now.

He spanked me. My breasts wobbled with every slap of his hard skinned hand, as this was going on, with me screaming with every spank, I asked myself ‘Is it still rape if I enjoy it?’ I quickly abolished this thought.

After about 5 hours, I was thrown back into the van, and then into London.

My house was in the East side of London, I was standing with no top on at the west side of London.

All I was wearing was a skirt and some shoes. I had always had public on my limits, but this was redicioulas.

Note: If I use "" it is meant to be as a dazed daydream look, not an insult.
Smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 03:31 PM   #2
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Smile

Awesome.

16 characters
Old 03-24-2009, 03:38 PM   #3
Smile
Account Banned

Yeey

It might be a while before I can be bothered to do more xD

Old 03-24-2009, 05:15 PM   #4
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Woah, good story.
True it should probably be moved, but how can it when the writer isn't 18+.
Dilemma.
I like this story, suspense.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 05:17 PM   #5
Smile
Account Banned

Once Again, In The Famous Words Of Michael Jackson:

"I love you all... I really do" *Clapping* "NO I mean" *Slight Laugh* "No I mean it, I really love you all, thankyou"

What he said

Oh, and I was going to put a lot more detail into the sex, for example discriptions ect.. But I couldn't be bothered.

Old 03-24-2009, 05:28 PM   #6
Sarge90
getDare Sweetheart

wow.

All I can say is wow.

Well done, the detail, the way you build it up, the cliffhanger ending (for now, at least, unless this is moved)

Keep up the good work.

Magic always comes with a price....

Sarge90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 08:50 AM   #7
Ciandon

I have to say, if you couldn't be bothered to use detail, I look forward to reading what you turn out when you can - it's fairly good even without it now.
Old 03-25-2009, 11:03 AM   #8
Smile
Account Banned

I have to say, I really don't think that this story is as great as everyone is saying it is.

Thanks guys

WHO PUT THAT NO!!!

Jokes guys

Old 03-26-2009, 11:15 PM   #9
SavorySpanks
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to SavorySpanks Send a message via Yahoo to SavorySpanks

It is a very well written story, and is a bit exhilerating (some more detail would be nice, but probably inappropriate here)

keep up the good work.
SavorySpanks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 11:22 AM   #10
Smile
Account Banned

Hey guys.

I will do the second part when I get my computer up and running

Untill then... well... yeh.

And by up and running... I need to install MS Word ect first.

I wonder if I still have it... It might be on my hard disc acctually, I will check it in a minute...

Ooops^ Moment of talking to myself , meh, who really cares.. Not me.

Anyway yeh, probably like tuesday or something.

Old 03-27-2009, 12:20 PM   #11
dogsrule1221

Cool

keep it going B-)
its amazing
dogsrule1221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 03:42 PM   #12
Smile
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smile View Post
After about 5 hours, I was thrown back into the van, and then into London.

My house was in the East side of London, I was standing with no top on at the west side of London.

All I was wearing was a skirt and some shoes. I had always had public on my limits, but this was redicioulas.
Part two.

(Slightly Late, I know, but there you go...)

I Ran. I had no idea where I was going, who I would see, what I was going to do. I had always done this, run from my fears that is, both litrally and mentally.

In this case I was running from the fear of embarrasment, the police, people I know, the world.

My heart was going a mile a minute, my legs about to colapse, my face was purple and there was sweat running down my back. My muscles burned and my lungs gasped for more oxygen, but without a long rest, one of which I couldn't afford, this would seem like it would never end.

I ran round the corner of the street. "People! Shit!" I thought to myself, as I quickly dived for the persons lawn, and ducked behind their wall. It was a group of charvs. If they knew I was here, it would be the end of it, not because of any physical abuse, but they would never leave a half naked girl alone... Especially not when they are in a group. I slowly walked to the side of the house, and through the middle gap between this house, and the other house. "I always hated terrices" I thought to myself humerously as I crouched past, hopefully avoiding the charves. And there I was. Standing topless, staring wide jawed at an old man who just happened to be looking this way in his back garden.

"Oi! What are you doin' 'ere?" He bellowed. "Uh.." I whimpered back at him.

I ran.

Once again, as fast as I could, straight past the charvs - before they knew that I was even there.

I ran more.

I had ran about 10 miles now, I was lost in the middle of London, half naked and had no means of transport other than my own two legs.

"Crap" I thought. A car sped past, beeping the horn as it did. "ASSHOLE!" I screamed, as it drove away.

"I am sick of this" I thought, and ran to the nearest house.

I wish I hadn't. I really really did.

I ran up to the door, and knocked. I waited. I knocked again. I waited. I have no idea why I didn't just go to a differnt house, but I continued to wait, knocking at short intervals.

I hear footsteps coming to the door, a sigh of relief spreads over my face. The door opens. I am dragged in, by both one of my wrists and my hair. I scream, but it is dampened by the sharp closing of the door.

Smash.

I fell unconcious, and the next thing I know is I am completely naked and tied by my hands to a bar, which is connected to the ceiling, so that I am in a crucafix position.

My attacker walks up to me, a knife in one hand, a whip in the other.
"We can either do this the easy way or the hard way..." He said, in a spiteful, but still humerous voice.
"We can do what the easy way or the hard way?" I asked innocently.
He replied "Your slavery."

"Crap" I thought, and quickly thought of every means of escape, well, I was trying before, but the knife was distracting me...

"The easy way"
"Good choice" He answered, throwing his knife at the floor.

He kept the whip however, but wasn't gentle with it, he whipped me with it consistantly all over my naked body, my eyes were watering, and red marks were forming on my skin.

This was horrible, I had always hated slave and master things, and now it was forced. He left so he could get a different 'tool' to torture me with.

I was left there for about 2 hours before he came back, but both he and I knew that it was a deliberate wait.

He untied me, and led me into a different room, this just proved my point on the deliberate wait. He led me into what looked like a bondage lair... It had crimson walls, and along the sides were various bondage devices and tools.

He strapped me down onto a rack, and tightened it, but not so that it would/could cause any damage. After 'examining' my body, probably for the 5th time now, he pulled out what looked like a manual hole puncher, only it was much sharper, and the wheel was looser.

I could predict what was about to happen, but I didn't need to, because before I knew it, it did happen. He slowly ran this device over my quickly hardening nipple. The pain was excrutiating. After a while the pain became so much that I screamed.

He laughed and much to my surprise stopped. Thank god I said, not knowing what I had just done. "What did you say slut?" He said in a calm, malicious way. "I'm sorry, it won't happen again" I replied, terrified of the man.

He went back to his tools, brought a ball gag, and a vibrator. Both of witch were attached to different holes in my body, I imagine you can guess which one.

I was left there, the clock on the wall said it was 17:03.

I had nothing to do, other than wait and enjoy the feel of an active vibrator in my vagina. I had no idea how long he was going to be, nor did I want to know..

Okay okay, maybe it is three parts. Shush!

Advertisements
Kink Talk