Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-18-2014, 04:12 PM   #1
slavegirl14

Default Public Dares Wanted F/20

Hi! I am going to be home by myself for a few days, and I am looking for some dares especially public to do. My toys are a vibrator, a dildo, a few feet of rope and some household stuff. My Limits are in my signature.
slavegirl14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 04:15 PM   #2
maxS
Distinguished Member

Tie yourself to a park bench for two hours
maxS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 04:20 PM   #3
KenithBrian
getDare Sweetheart

Wear a skirt, a form fitting tight top, with no underwear or bra, and wear high heels. Insert a Dildo in your ass, the vibrator in your cunt on high, and have this under your outfit: http://www.likera.com/sb/tech/i/karada-tutorial-1.jpg
From here, it becomes fun.
Go to a shopping mall. Now before you enter the building, flip the back of your skirt up, so that it is caught on your dildo. Then walk in. You are to act as if you are completely normally. If some one mentions about your skirt, you are to question them, as if they were extremely rude to you. Continue to do so until it no longer seems possible. Apologize then walk out to the parking lot. Wait one minute then go back in into a different store. Repeat 5 times, no cumming allowed.
Old 05-18-2014, 05:13 PM   #4
cactusbix
getDare Sweetheart

I have 2 simple challenges for you:

1 - Go outside to the mailbox. Strip naked and put all if your clothes in the box, then walk - don't run - back inside. You can pick any time to do this but there is a catch - so you don't pick like 3 am when you know you have zero chance of anybody being awake - the clothes must remain in the box for 12 hours from whatever time you pick. And you must be naked when you go back outside to retrieve them.

2 - order a pizza and masturbate with your dildo until the delivery person arrives. You cannot orgasm. Still holding the dildo, answer the door totally nude. Apologize for answering the door in such a state and admit that they "caught" you masturbating.

I look forward to hearing how these went.
cactusbix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 07:17 PM   #5
slavegirl14

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxS View Post
Tie yourself to a park bench for two hours
I tied myself to a park bench, but I only stayed for 15 minutes because I was afraid to have the cops called on me so I am willing to accept any punishment for not completing this dare.
Old 05-18-2014, 07:18 PM   #6
slavegirl14

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenithBrian View Post
Wear a skirt, a form fitting tight top, with no underwear or bra, and wear high heels. Insert a Dildo in your ass, the vibrator in your cunt on high, and have this under your outfit: http://www.likera.com/sb/tech/i/karada-tutorial-1.jpg
From here, it becomes fun.
Go to a shopping mall. Now before you enter the building, flip the back of your skirt up, so that it is caught on your dildo. Then walk in. You are to act as if you are completely normally. If some one mentions about your skirt, you are to question them, as if they were extremely rude to you. Continue to do so until it no longer seems possible. Apologize then walk out to the parking lot. Wait one minute then go back in into a different store. Repeat 5 times, no cumming allowed.
I will do this one tomorrow because I was not going out today
Old 05-18-2014, 07:23 PM   #7
slavegirl14

Quote:
Originally Posted by cactusbix View Post
I have 2 simple challenges for you:

1 - Go outside to the mailbox. Strip naked and put all if your clothes in the box, then walk - don't run - back inside. You can pick any time to do this but there is a catch - so you don't pick like 3 am when you know you have zero chance of anybody being awake - the clothes must remain in the box for 12 hours from whatever time you pick. And you must be naked when you go back outside to retrieve them.

2 - order a pizza and masturbate with your dildo until the delivery person arrives. You cannot orgasm. Still holding the dildo, answer the door totally nude. Apologize for answering the door in such a state and admit that they "caught" you masturbating.

I look forward to hearing how these went.
1. I put my clothes in my mailbox at 9 p.m. and I had 5 people see me. One was a guy about in his 20s and he whistled at me and the other 4 people just gave me dirty looks.

2. I did this about an hour ago and the pizza guy was completely stunned when I answered the door. He kept stuttering and staring until I took the pizza, paid him, and he left.
Old 05-18-2014, 08:13 PM   #8
Ryuzaki

Go to the nearest lamp post or other pole and do a pole dance while stripping. You may only stop when A. You have been completely naked for 5 minutes B. Someone throws money at you or C. Someone touches you. You may not invite them to give you money but may invite them to touch

Whenever you wanna hmu message me on kik: ikaUyr

Limits: hard pain, permanent
PM me edge and a number and I stop whatever I am doing and edge that number of times
PM me naked and I will strip down as soon as I read it for 30 minutes
PM me wedgie and I will give myself a wedgie for the rest of the day
Bull AND Disgusting Bitch on the Male Farm. Train me Here http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=142577

エル
Ryuzaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 09:03 PM   #9
derpyderpderp

Strip naked then go outside, back yard is fine. Tie yourself to a tree, put your dildo in your ass and then edge with your vibrator 10 times. Then make yourself cum, don't be quiet about it either :P Then untie, go back inside etc.

I will come up with dares for you, male or female although I prefer female.

Limits: Blood, Scat, Family

Hates: People who say "no limits" or "I'll do anything", and then run at the first task
derpyderpderp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 11:30 PM   #10
NerdyGirl

I dare you to walk around town wearing your panties on your head, a short tanktop but with one of your arms through the neck hole, your shoes on your hands, and a skirt as you normally would. If anyone asks, tell them that your forgot how to dress yourself properly and need some help. Accept all help given even if they dress you sillier or suggest you hop on one foot or do cartwheels or whatever. Continue until someone either dresses you properly or walks off with your clothes.

Likes: semi-public, short-duration full public, flashing, nudity, masturbation, risk of getting caught or having clothes stolen.
Maybe: very public, sex, embarrassing, school, light pain, high risk of being caught, anything not in my likes or limits.
Limits: pics, meeting up, orgasm denial, lengthy dares, heavy pain, permanent, and anything dangerous.
NerdyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 12:16 AM   #11
chazwell90

Ok go to a nearby park or public area, dildo in your ass and vibrato on high, start walking and begin stripping 1 item every 5 min (the amount of items you choose to wear is up to you) hide each piece of your clothing where you took it off. When you are finally naked edge 3 times with each (vib and dildo) do not cum on your way back you may pick up the clothes you took off but do not dress until you have all your clothes back. You may only choose one item of clothing to wear back home. (If you drove park at least a block from your home and walk home fucking your pussy with the dildo the whole time. You may cum only sitting in front of your front door outside naked.

Give a full report of the nights events either here or pm me
chazwell90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 12:57 AM   #12
ExhibVoy

First, pick out any shirt and a short to medium length skirt or dress. Obviously not wearing panties. Then head out to your local grocery store. Once you're there, make your way to wherever they keep their eggs. Now that you're there, take one egg out of the carton and slide it into your pussy. Now walk to the bathroom while its still in there. You'll have to be careful not to break the egg. When you get to the bathroom, take the egg out by the sink and place it for someone else to find. If you feel like it, you can masturbate with your dildo in the stall. Bonus points if someone sees you.

Let me know if you want more. I have a ton more.

Last edited by ExhibVoy; 05-19-2014 at 01:15 AM.
ExhibVoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 01:03 AM   #13
loves strip bets

Go into a pub and challenge a group of just males to a strip game you being the only female playing everytime you lose you let the males take off an item of your clothing you cant take off your own if you lose you do a forfeit of there choice if you complete the forfeit well enough you get clothes back if you dont they get to keep your clothes and you have to go home naked.
loves strip bets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 11:28 AM   #14
j2o_orange2
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to j2o_orange2

I think you should:

Slide in your dildo (all the way in your pussy)

Does that make you feel full?

Next put on your panties.

Drop your vibe in the front so that its resting on your clit.

Pull up on your panties to keep that dildo snug and that vibe tight.

Next tie a basic crotch rope for extra support.

Then dress in a skirt and low cut top, take a walk to the shops and back. (minimum 1 hour out of house and one hour in the house)

Hope you enjoy it

Im very open to questions and random messages so feel free to PM me.

"We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard" JFK 1962
j2o_orange2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
female slave, humilation, public dare