Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-13-2014, 08:56 AM   #16
Angeld

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxS View Post
no internet for you as long as you are grounded
Aahh i already dont have an internet connection to me laptop i have to use my phone network which already makes things tough to gt conneted..

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnii View Post
this way, how can she get dares from here? :P Or you mean this represents and exception?

Anyways I'd say Corsa198'2 dare is not enough as a punishment. Instead you have to do it each night and morning until the grounding finishes. In the mornings, when you wake up and know you can't pee before 90 minutes, you'll revise your opinions about skipping chores. Reporting back how you felt would be appreciated
Thanku for ur consideration i will do dat regularly frm tonight...

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsen View Post
you will clean your room everyday now - naked!

tie your ankles together - leaving not more than 20 cm.
you also tie your wrists together.

if you find something on the floor - where it doesn't bleong, you pick it up with your cheeks only and carry it to ..let's say your bed.

everytime you let something fall, it makes 10 slaps to your buttocks.

then take the vac - if possible you tie it between your legs using some kind of crotchrope - you'll find out how.. stick your hands behind your back into the rope.
that way you have to clean the floor every day!
Okay that was creative but can u explain the vac part a little more m a bit confused on how to tie it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by forrest.livingston8 View Post
Every day for the rest of your time being grounded you must do at least three things for each person in your household. You must specifically ask each person for the tasks to complete, making sure to beg them for tasks that will make you suffer humiliation for not completing your chores. These things must be requested directly from each person, and do not count if they are repeated after the first time you do them.

Tomorrow, you must do four things for each person in your household. The day after that, four things, then five things, six things, and finally on your final day of being grounded you must do seven things for each person.

The tasks may be as minor or major as the person demands of you. They also may not free you of the requirement for tasks, so if they are unable to give you the right amount of tasks you must instead shove the number of tasks you cannot complete in ice cubes into your ass and vagina, and then edge yourself that same number of times while thinking about begging that person to give you the most demeaning and torturous tasks they could possibly give you. This must be repeated for each person that cannot or will not give you enough tasks, and it must be repeated every day.

You must record your failures and completions in this thread at the end of each day, making sure to detail each task given. You may take notes of each task so you do not forget them, but you may only make one status update in regards to this once a day.
So dat means i have to start with three today bt the day is almost over let me try and den will report back about it...bt thanku for the task

Quote:
Originally Posted by skolvikestorture View Post
You must have your pussy stuffed all day at all times except when peeing. When you go to bed tape your pussy shut. No removing until it has been on for 9 hrs. The next days panties will be taped in your pussy. You will wear them the next day.
Okay will do will report back as soon as i have taped my self

Thanku every one for the tasts will report back soon....
limit: i have people around so restrict it to my bedroom, pics, cams, public, poop!
toys: as much as i would love to play with my pussy using toys i don't have any.. , you can help me make a toy at home too..
Angeld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 11:13 AM   #17
unsen
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angeld View Post
Okay that was creative but can u explain the vac part a little more m a bit confused on how to tie it...
well - i had to try that myself now, but it isn't that difficult

if you have a rope about 4m long:
fold it once and make a knot, so that you have a 4m rope with a single slope in the middle, the slope has a length of ~15cm.
you put the handle of the vac through the slope.
now stick that handle between your legs so that the end of the handle reaches out behind you a little.
grab the ends of the rope, pull the handle with the ropes tight to your crotch.the knot should be somwhere on your belly. wrap the both ends around you, over your hips and over your bum together. twist them - maybe you make there a knot.
now twist the ropes around the end of the handle between your buttocks, pull them up again. and make a knot.
that should be sensational stable (at least for me )

depending on how long your rope is, after you made a knot on your back, you can wrap the ropes over your shoulders and tie them to the front-knot which made the first slope. if you are skilled, you can stick your arms into the rope, holding them onto your back.
.. or you make a nice selfondage - dependinng on how many ropes you have and how long tey are.

if you're looking for some ideas - pm me

Likes: spanking , bondage, dice dares, sexual, moderate pain, girls , feeling ashamed, giving dares, semipublic

PM me PUNISH ME and i'll give you a punishment
PM me CHALLENGE and i'll give myself a spanking, report back to you and YOU have to do the same
PM me DROP and i have to take off my underpants for an hour

Last edited by unsen; 05-13-2014 at 11:18 AM.
unsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 11:35 AM   #18
FeeltheRez
Distinguished Member

Stick the entire handle to your duster up your ass, make sure its snug and not going anywhere. Put pegs on your nipples, labia, clit and tongue. You have to dust your entire room like that and may not remove the pegs until you complete it. PM me once you're done for a room inspection, your clit will hurt if I find dust:P

Limits: permanent

PM me: Your thoughts on tits, tit bondage, and tit related dares. Kinda racking my head around why ppl like caning them but not against the idea. If you have an inkling why lemme know.
FeeltheRez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 12:17 PM   #19
Angeld

Question repot tym!!

Okay so my task was three chores from each person i live with..i stay wth my dad,mum and brother so dat make three tasks from the three of them..

Before i went and askd any one for a task. I removed the panty i was wearing and stuffed it carefully inside me remembering that i mite have to do any kind of job given to me later on so wen i stuffed it completely inside i taped it using a black thick tape oper my pussy lips. ..Feeling full and horny at the same time i wore my clothes and walked out to do the other tasks

First i went to my mum n asked her to let me help her...she gave me a quizzical look and told me to go dump the garbage..i went and i did it...later wen i came bk i asked her again do u want me to do some work for u she teased me saying that doin my chores now or asking in for more chores to do wont help me get out of the house until the week ends...so i just rolled my eyes n tld her pls give me a. Work to do so dat i can help u i promise to complete it n den she tld me to make the batter for the naan and cook the curry for dinner. So der i finished with three tasks with her were she kept teasing me abt me not doing my work n den asking for more work..i couldnt help bt just smile back at her.

Den i went to my brother to ask him for tasks to do all he wanted me to do was clean his room..den i finished cleaning his room i tried to incorporate the other task of cleaning my house naked as i got a chance to lock my brothers room wen i was cleaning his room so i was naked wen i was cleaning...bt i hadnt gt the vac idea so dint vac the room just dusted it... so wen i finished i put on my clothes and went go him to ask for two more task so he was like i m not gonna pay u for doing these n i was like no i dont want money let me just help...n den he was like fyn den do the laundary and while goin just give this book to dad...tadahh i was so relieved dat he asked me to do dat or else i would have had to ask him again for a task and everything had already gone embaressing..

After dat i went to dad after my dinner (this is after i did both the chores my mum had given me) and asked him if ders nything i could do for him and he asked me to go give the keys to the neighbour...so i went out to my neighbours house. N droped the keys at theirs and returned bk home...my dad was on the couch watching tv wen i came back home so i asked him again if i could do something so he asked me to massage his foot for him so i sat down near the couch on the floor afraid that the tape on my pussy mite ripe if i move my legs alot so i carefully sat and massaged his foot for him till he said that was enough after almost 45mins..den he was about to go to bed i again requested him to give me some work to do so he said its alright u can go sleep n i again begged him to make me do something so in the end he asked me to carry this blanket from the couch to the bed...

Thus i completed nine tasks by three people n. I m so relieved dat they agreed to give me some work thinking abt tmrw n d days to come it seems tought...gosh i m exhausted n wanna go to bed hope the panty stuffed inside me remains as comfortable as it has been for so long...
limit: i have people around so restrict it to my bedroom, pics, cams, public, poop!
toys: as much as i would love to play with my pussy using toys i don't have any.. , you can help me make a toy at home too..
Old 05-13-2014, 12:42 PM   #20
forrest.livingston8
Distinguished Member

Good job on not failing with your tasks today. Let's see if you can get twelve (four per) brand new tasks tomorrow!
forrest.livingston8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 08:43 PM   #21
Angeld

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsen View Post
well - i had to try that myself now, but it isn't that difficult

if you have a rope about 4m long:
fold it once and make a knot, so that you have a 4m rope with a single slope in the middle, the slope has a length of ~15cm.
you put the handle of the vac through the slope.
now stick that handle between your legs so that the end of the handle reaches out behind you a little.
grab the ends of the rope, pull the handle with the ropes tight to your crotch.the knot should be somwhere on your belly. wrap the both ends around you, over your hips and over your bum together. twist them - maybe you make there a knot.
now twist the ropes around the end of the handle between your buttocks, pull them up again. and make a knot.
that should be sensational stable (at least for me )

depending on how long your rope is, after you made a knot on your back, you can wrap the ropes over your shoulders and tie them to the front-knot which made the first slope. if you are skilled, you can stick your arms into the rope, holding them onto your back.
.. or you make a nice selfondage - dependinng on how many ropes you have and how long tey are.

if you're looking for some ideas - pm me
Okay will try doing it :-D

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeeltheRez View Post
Stick the entire handle to your duster up your ass, make sure its snug and not going anywhere. Put pegs on your nipples, labia, clit and tongue. You have to dust your entire room like that and may not remove the pegs until you complete it. PM me once you're done for a room inspection, your clit will hurt if I find dust:P
Okkay will do!! Wen i finish cleaning my room i will report back to the both of u..

Quote:
Originally Posted by forrest.livingston8 View Post
Good job on not failing with your tasks today. Let's see if you can get twelve (four per) brand new tasks tomorrow!
Yes i noe getting a different task is the challenge n its their choice too so lets see how the day goes will report back at the end. Of the day...

Thanku every one for your creative thoughts if u have got any more then pls let them comming..
Old 05-13-2014, 08:50 PM   #22
shadow691

I just want to say, good job.

Feel free to read my blog for random stuff.
shadow691 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 09:14 PM   #23
Angeld

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow691 View Post
I just want to say, good job.
Thanku very much....ideas are always welcome
Old 05-14-2014, 06:07 AM   #24
gnii
Distinguished Member

Alarm Bladder control?

Let us know how did you feel this morning (and the next ones) when you had to hold your morning pee. I'm finding out it's harder everyday

Likes: bladder control, hidden public, edging, orgasm control, humiliation, pet play, names
Limits: scat, pee drinking, social suicide, pain, blood, showing face

kik: Thegnii

PM dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94813

Currently collecting rules and schedules for my days alone in the house here: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=416645
gnii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 01:40 PM   #25
Angeld

Default repot time!!

Helloo so the report of the day is here...
The report is of tbe whole dat which includes all the dares assigned.

So i woke up early morning today with the earge to pee bt had to control the tape that i had on my pussy lips had ripped out a little so i first removed the tape and den slowly tried removing my panty inside me it had been inside me for over ten hours....it realli hurt me bad because i was at the werge of peeing bt then i dint wait to remove it slowly bt ripped it out in one go...bt the relief i got was uncomparable coz my erge to go pee was no more of a severe tention to me...den set the gimer on my phone and sat on my bed and studied a little and when 90minutes were up on my phone timer i went to the toilet to pee..it seemed like a minute ha bt it was a relief...

After that i locked my room and removed my clothes and lubed my duster handle with baby oil and slowly inserted it in to my tight ass...thank god the handle was small or else anal is a soft limit for me...den i stared dusting my floor and table wagging my duster tail...the duster fell off a few tym bt then i put it back in and did the work...wen i had finished dusting i took my vaccum and tied it between my legs with. A rope in a very funny way actually and vaccumed my room corners and every other possible way the slow viberation was rather ticklish than anything else...after all this i went and brushed my teeth and took a bath.

After this wen i went to the hall way i asked my brother was there anything i could do for him so he tld me to switch on the tv for him..ahhh i was happy it was a minor task...bt then my dad came in and before he could speek i asked him could i help and so told me to go book tkts for our trip next month to goa....so two den two tasks down ten more to go....after that at the breakfast bar i asked my brother again wat can i do for u? Let me help u he looked at me and asked me to give him some juice (imagine my relief at the small tasks being assigned to me) den i stood and gave my brother his juice.

Then i stood up and went to my dad in his study and asked him to give me some work so dat i can help him..he looked at me and told me that his book shelf needed a little dusting...and so my second task frm him was to dust the shelf....once i finished with dat i once again asked him tbe same question i.e. To give me some work so dat i can help him he looked at me again a little curious this tym it was realli embaressing...and he asked me angel is der anything u want frm me dear wat is it do u wanna talk about nything...ohh god howmuch. More embaressing could it get and so i just looked away and tld him ders nothing like dat i just want to help...even though he dint seem satisfied he tld me to go to the atm to withdraw some money....ahh i was relieved even though i was grounded the tasks that my dad was giving me involved going out side n i was happyy about it....so after lunch i went to the atm and returned back.

Wen i returned my mother was in the garden and i went up to her and asked her can i help? She asked me to bring her the water can which was kept at the door way...so after dat again i kneeled next to her and asked for some work..so she tld me to water the plants...yiippppiiee that this task was split and not asked as one task...so after watering the plants my question repeated wat can i do for u mum...i dint realli understand my mothers tone then was it with anger or authority that she asked me to carry all the gardening items back to the storage and also dat i should do the dishes for dinner....i was surprised. Bt happy too coz i dint have to ask her again.

So after carrying all the items back to the storage i went in search of my dad n brother as they had to give me one task and two tasks reaspectively.

Wat happen was shocking both my dad and brother got pissed at me for my weird behaviour and tld me to just go study or something...was that to be counted as a task??idk bt i guess no...so i guess i was not gonna get three tasks of the day so i went to the kitchen and took three ice cubes and went to my room and put the three ice cubes inside my pussy and edged my self three times...i lay there for a while till i realized the ice was dripping...after that i took the panty i was wearing and wiped my pussy clean and stuffed that panty into my pussy nyc and full and taped it back and den i wore my clothes and went for dinner...after dinner i did my dishes as i was instructed...

When back in my room i locked my room and pulled down my shorts and spanked myself 25times crying out alound i am sorry i forgot to do my chores.

So after the 25spanks exhausted me drank two cups of water and den typed this report hatss of to you fod reading the whole report...i am definately exhausted bt it was fun the pee control, the cleaning, the humiliation, the edging, the stuffing and the spanking...hehehehe god noes how its gonna b tmrw!!!T
Old 05-14-2014, 01:45 PM   #26
forrest.livingston8
Distinguished Member

Excellent report, naughty slave. You are working your punishment off rather well.

Your Signature And You!, a guide to signatures starring Fran the neophyte piņata.
So You Want To Request A Dare?, some guidelines on how to dare to be dared.
forrest.livingston8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
home alone dare, punishment