Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-06-2014, 08:56 AM   #16
businky
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mailonsunday View Post
I don't put soft things up my butt, that's actually dangerous. Sorry. Feel free to come up with something else.
no problem put panties up there but
keep the banana bits up front inside panties

I will only play or talk to adults, all other please stay away!

Likes: Anal, Insertion, masturbation, giving dares, daring girls, stay horny.

Dislikes: Pee, Hidden Public

Limits: Illegal, Scat, Full Public, Pics, Wedgies, Videos.

Anything not listed here will be tested and put into sig.
businky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 08:59 AM   #17
Master.
Distinguished Member

Kneel down and hold a coin against a wall using only your nose. You must stay like this until you can go 5 minutes without the coin falling. If the coin falls spank your ass 25 times on each side as hard as you can using a wooden spoon before starting again.
Master. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 08:48 PM   #18
mailonsunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMissMaddie View Post
you must edge 5 times today, all in different public places, however revealing you want the places to be, but for one of them you must be nude.
and you must twist your nipples as hard as you can every time you edge
hope it's punishing enough, and I don't go over your limits
I did this today. First i edged in the parking lot of target, but parked kind of far away so that nobody could see. This got me really wet and horny. I went in the store and edged by rubbing myself through my pants as i shopped for clothes, and almost came but I was able to control myself. For my third edge, I decided to go to the fitting room, i went to the last stall and left the door open. i took off my shirt and twisted my nipples hard, i spread my legs and put my fingers inside my pussy (with my hand down my pants) A lady came to go in the fitting room and said "oh, I'm sorry! i thought this one was open" then walked away. It was embarrassing but i kept going until i was ready to cum all over my fingers. Third i decided to edge in the bank drive up while i waited for my transaction to be completed. I got my money back but wanted to finish, so I did, I don't think the lady could tell what I was doing. I ended up cumming this time . Lastly I decided to sit nude on a hill near my house, i masterbated and played with my nipples until i was so on edge i couldnt take it. i had left my clothes in the car and I drove home without pants on. I hope you liked this report. Feel free to punish me for cumming. I'm also still looking for tasks/punishments!
mailonsunday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 08:51 PM   #19
mailonsunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master. View Post
Kneel down and hold a coin against a wall using only your nose. You must stay like this until you can go 5 minutes without the coin falling. If the coin falls spank your ass 25 times on each side as hard as you can using a wooden spoon before starting again.

When i first read this i thought it would be super easy... it wasnt. at the two minute mark i kept getting tired and by three minutes the coin fell. i ended up doing this 8 times before i got it all the way through. I decided after the fourth time that i needed to be punished harder for dropping the coin. I changed it up from 25/cheek to 50/cheek and 20 on each tit. by the end i was so red and sore it wasnt even funny!
Old 05-06-2014, 08:52 PM   #20
mailonsunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master. View Post
Write: "Dirty Bitch" across your tits and "Anal Whore" on your ass as best as you can. You must now go out and flash at least 5 different people your tits and another 5 different people you ass.
I didn't have a chance to do this today! punish me further as you see fit!. I'll complete it tomorrow.
Old 05-06-2014, 08:52 PM   #21
mailonsunday

I have failed miserably at this! i'm a student so it's hard. do you have any alternatives?
Old 05-06-2014, 11:36 PM   #22
Master.
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mailonsunday View Post
I didn't have a chance to do this today! punish me further as you see fit!. I'll complete it tomorrow.
Your punishment for not competing the task in the time you stated is that instead of writing the words on yourself before doing the dare you must get two different people to write the two phrases on your body. After getting the words written on you complete the dare as stated in my previous post.
Master. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 11:43 PM   #23
2bchew
getDare Addict

Pick 1 of your classes to keep your nipples hard in for the entire class.No matter what you have to do do not let them go soft.

If you fail to keep them hard you will go to the restroom after that class,go into a stall and remove your top and bra.You will wait until you hear someone come into the restroom.You will then pinch each nipple 25 times hard.After the pinches you may get dressed and will be done.
2bchew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 11:43 PM   #24
falakaguy91

a punishment is not meant to be pleasant..

bring a cane/belt/whip or any spanking tool, lay down on the floor and elevate your feet up on a bench or something... give each foot 60 hard strikes & count loudly after each hit. Don't take any break more than few seconds..

I wish this will forgive your disobedience..

LIKES-DISLIKES-LIMITS HERE

PM DARES
falakaguy91 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares and humiliation, female dare, pain, punishment