Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-27-2014, 08:42 AM   #1
llovin21

Box Neighbors / Embarassing Mail Order

Hi,

I would like to request some slightly humiliating dares in front of my neighbors - that won't ruin my social life and won't get me intro trouble with law or my gf.

The background story is, that I had ordered some new sextoy (a vacuum pump) for her online, which is being delivered tomorrow. But just at that time I am going to have an business appointment, so my neighbors will have to accept the package for me.

In this country where I live, the adressor always has to be named on each delivery, so the Sextoy company will be mentioned clearly visible on the outside. And... the company's name contains the expression "dildo".

Actually this should already get very humiliating (which wasn't on purpose from my side; I just got confused with the delivery date when I ordered it)...

So do you have any ideas, what I could do when I have to ring at my neighbors' door tomorrow and have to ask them for the package?

Again: Nothing too offensive or obvious. Rather some hidden oder slightly humiliating dares, such as asking them things...

Yours,

Tobias

EDIT:
Oh and I'm a male person in my early twenties. Usually rather dominant than submissive.
llovin21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
delivery, embarassing, neighbor, neighbours, package