Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-19-2014, 06:11 PM   #1
dare_master21

Eye ball torture dare

i was dared to do a ball torture dare on a random video chat site this week/weekend. i am having problems coming up wit a dare to do (at least one i havent done before).

there are a few catches tho. 1) my privates cant been seen by the viewer during this since the random chat site doesnt allow nudity. 2) it has to be a dare with different levels/choices so the lady watching can interact wit the dare.

here are the ideas that i thought about doing and have done in the past.

a) hang weights from balls
wit this dare. i allow the viewer to choose from different colors (each color was a different weight). then wit my privates covered with a towel wrapped around myself i hung their weight from my balls.

b) spank balls wit ruler
wit this dare. i allow the viewer to choose a number 1-20. wit tight undies on. i then slap my ball region wit a ruler the number of times they chose.

c) put toy army men down undies
wit this dare. i allow the viewer to choose a number out of the following (4, 14, 24) and that is how many i put down my tight undies that im wearing.

d) put staples down undies
wit this dare. i would allow the user to select a bag (a, b, c). each bag will have a different amount of staples in them. the bag the viewer chooses will then be dumped down my tight undies.

these are just some ideas. i hope to have a better one that i have not done. the only issue is it must be an easy clean up and nothing extremely painful or permanent. i like my balls and would like to keep them. thanx.

likes - guided masturbation, tease, ball torture, (discreet/semi) public, (light) bondage

limits - permanent, watersports/scat, pics/video, involving others, extreme pain, ass to mouth, illegal, social suicide

if in the mood. willing to do - spanking, embarrassment/humiliation, denial, anal, cum play, messy
dare_master21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ball torture, balls, cbt, femdom, torture