Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 02-10-2014, 11:04 AM   #1
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

Female Self exercises for beginner slave girl

Global significance of these exercises is so.
Searching for thematic partner - it's like search of the spouse. In some ways, easier in some ways more difficult. But the general principle is the same . Do not look for the ideal partner , and become the ideal partner. And then the perfect partner will find you . Recommended me exercises to help you become the ideal slave. That allow you to choose the top . Number of good slaves (not to mention the ideal) is much smaller than the quantity of quality tops. Features of male domination ( in the femdom is reverse situation ).
Virt - session - may be a bad idea ( especially for beginners ), because in it you will not get (simply by virtue of the physical distance) of the emotional support from the top that you need. But the self exercise can be very, very useful.
Here is a list of exercises that are in themselves bring you a very strong pleasure, joy and delight. And will gradually prepare you for the session already in the real world . We should not rush to do them all at once , you need to add gradually to you always been comfortable.But first, two very important points.
1. Taboo. You need to understand very clearly that you do not allow you to do under any circumstances . Let this "what" and well within the BDSM . Over time, some taboos likely will be removed , but this list should be . Without it, and without the appropriate agreement with the Top and do not think to go to the session. Otherwise ... is possible to obtain the strongest psychological trauma. And they are treated much longer and more complicated physical .
2. Stop (safe) word . It certainly should be. Standard word - "Red (light)". It should be clearly understood that it should you use only two cases . Or if your Dom violate your lomit (which, it should be noted , is unlikely ), or if you suddenly feel unwell . In all other cases , as if you had not been hurt or unpleasant endure until the end of the session. To sort things out and then will understand .
Now actually exercises.
1. Buy a collar. The simplest (and not necessarily in the theme store). At this stage it is important the presence of the collar , rather than its aesthetics . After this you will need to retire and put the collar. And stay there ... preferably about half an hour . Dressed in casual clothes , clothes sessional and completely naked. Close your eyes, sit in a comfortable chair , relax and feel like a slave . Thing his master . And a favorite slave thing and property. It is very important at this time to be completely isolated from the outside world , so that no one and nothing to distract you . This, in essence , meditation . And meditation is very powerful.
2. Another exercise that requires privacy. Wear clothes in the session ( shoes are also very important !) . Go to the mirror . Drain panties to your knees and lift up your skirt, baring from the waist to the knees (at that you should already have a collar ) . Close your eyes (you can wear a blindfold mask, if any). Imagine yourself in front of your Lord. And so stand so ... as long as you can stand . One well-known to me slave came five minutes later - was so strong emotional impact. And cum without touching myself at all.
3. A similar exercise. Undress naked. Sit in a comfortable chair. Widely spread your legs apart . Close your eyes . Imagine yourself in front of your Lord . And so ... sit as long as you can sit . It is also a powerful meditation .
4. Buy a bracelet. Inexpensive, simple , but beautiful and elegant . Temporary slave bracelet (you will be presented with your permanent by Mr. ). Put the bracelet on. Go for a walk . For 10-15 minutes . And " meditate on the move ' , feeling like a slave . Thing. Property master. And a favorite slave thing and property.
5. Wax. Take the candle. Light . And begin to drip . First, just at hand. Then on a more delicate parts of the body . Inner thighs . Pubis . Nipples . You need to gradually get used to the hot wax (in fact , it's paraffin or stearin, of course). It is an integral part of any session . For beautiful, elegant, romantic and erotic.
6. Pain. You need to get used to the pain ( primarily psychological) . Master and slave relationship is impossible without punishment . You will inevitably make mistakes , and as Mr. inevitably you will be punished. The punishment pain - a key element of the system of penalties . Punishment important as fair retribution for wrongdoing , and as a means to help you become the perfect slave ( and therefore perfectly happy ) . So you need to be sincerely grateful for Mr punishment and pain.
Prepare and shoot better psychological barriers meditating . Reading good case stories also helps (only few of them here , unfortunately). Talk with experienced slaves will also be useful.
7. Defining pain barrier ( very important!). Stand bare knees on buckwheat (options - rice, lentils, peas ) . And wait, as you can tolerate. This will give some idea of your pain barrier. Standing on the rump - a standard form of punishment in the subject. Therefore, it is necessary to be ready for it . Additional exercise - clothespins on your nipples . Also standard practice theme.
It should be understood that there are two pain barrier - psychological and physiological . Physically healthy woman quietly and without harm to health (though physical, psychological though ) to stand for half an hour buckwheat. Physically healthy woman's body can withstand 1000 hits of medium strength devices with average "hardness". One of my friends ( sub and never masochist ) ran away with first session after the tenth stroke with belt ... and six months later quietly and happily received 300 strokes of the cane . On the buttocks , back and thighs.
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Who yearns to be punished, craves and needs the pleasures of pain?
vladimir_bz_lion is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to vladimir_bz_lion for this post:
Old 02-11-2014, 05:39 AM   #2
wetgirlforyou

Send a message via Yahoo to wetgirlforyou

Very wise words.

PM me "Squat" and I'll do 30 squats
PM me "Sumo Squat" and I'll do 30 sumo squats
PM me "Lunges" and I'll do 20 lunges for each leg

ASK ME ANYTHING THREAD

My Blog. Each comment means a task for me.
wetgirlforyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 02:26 AM   #3
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

very well writen This should be a sticky in tehj Slave / Masters Area

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366
MrCharcol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 03:48 PM   #4
stragner080

Thumbs up

thank you, this is definitely something i am going to have my slaves look at
not very active
many limits, doesnt do much, says they did something but didnt, sends friend request before getting to know

that list will be updated, if you are interested in being my slave/submissive PM me here or email me: [email protected]
stragner080 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, dare, relationships, self dares, self punishment