Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-15-2014, 08:45 PM   #1
BigBootyBabe

Rainbow 21/F Expand My Horizons

Hey there. I'm looking to expand my likes, dislikes, limits, etc. My current ones are in my signature now, but outside what is listed, I don't know much else about what I might or might not enjoy. I was hoping for people to give me dares that don't fall inside my limits but aren't necessarily in my likes (though, I would love to have some likes thrown in, too!)

I don't have any toys, and I'm not really okay with buying anything (MAYBE if it's cheap) but I'd really rather work with what I have around the house.

I am a student and work throughout the week, so my time is very limited, so I might not be able to do your dare immediately, but I WILL get to it.

I live at home with my parents at the moment, so that should be kept in mind for dares, as family is a HARD limit.

Also, the weather outside is freezing right now. And before you ask, I won't do a dare at school, even if it's under my clothes. Any and all dares need to be done at home (with the occasional exception - if I like the dare).

And yes, that is my ass.
Hard Limits: Scat, Family, Permanent, Pain, Public, Blood, Long-term, Body Writing

Toys: Vibrator, broken vibrator (so a dildo), sometimes clothes pins
BigBootyBabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 10:25 PM   #2
DreamingEvil

try using icecubes to get off. just stick a couple up your pussy/ass and leave them till they melt

Likes: nipple torture, edging, orgasm control, bondage, pain, long time anal insertion, ice, sounding

dislike (punishment): sounding, hard pain, mesy

Limits: Public, family, illegal, kids, bleeding, needles, fire, scat, cam, work, school, enema

Last orgasm:1/27

PM dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81633
DreamingEvil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 11:04 PM   #3
Wardell

Place a clothespin on each nipple (there are pins with lighter springs if you don't want too much pain) and gag yourself with a pair of your own panties. Start to masturbate while you hold your breath. You can only breath for ten seconds out of each thirty before you hold your breath again.

Edge five times this way before you're allowed to cum, and then report back.

I'll be retiring from getDare soon, but staying in touch with naughtylittlegirl as her friend and mentor.

She's the most incredible sub to have ever offered me her submission, and any genuine dom who manages to have her offer the same to them is a very honoured man.
Wardell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 11:10 PM   #4
masterrk

wearing only a thong pulled up into a tight wedgie, stand about 2 feet from a wall. push a penny against the wall with your nose bending over to do so. stand on your toes and spread your ass cheeks with both hands. do this for 10 mins. if you drop the penny or your heels touch the ground, you must spank yourself 5 times with a belt and start over
masterrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 03:46 AM   #5
derpyderpderp

I've enjoyed playing with you in your other thread, so maybe something a bit nicer this time :P

Keep your nipples hard the entire time you're at home, no bra and the tightest top you have to really show them off.

Keep something in your ass and pussy the entire time you're at home. Nothing massive, but big enough to make you feel full all the time. Bonus points if it belongs to someone else in the house.

Try as many different types of wedgie you can think of or find and report back which was your favourite/most hated.

See how many ice cubes you can fit in your ass. If you're liking it, see if you can do more the next day.

I will come up with dares for you, male or female although I prefer female.

Limits: Blood, Scat, Family

Hates: People who say "no limits" or "I'll do anything", and then run at the first task
derpyderpderp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 02:46 PM   #6
MrLoboSnow

Hey BigBootyBabe!

First of all, congratulations for making the decision of expanding your horizons!

Now, here comes your dare about edging and orgasm control. Choose one day of the week. For this entire day (from 00:00 am to 11:59 pm) you have to edge 6 times, one time for every four hours, although you may distribute them as you wish along the day, but you may not cum. After each edge you earn the privilege of making a wedgie to yourself. I would recommend tying a piece of string to the back of your thong, making the string go above your shoulder and pulling down as hard as you wish.

The following day, since you should be quite horny, you may cum, but only doing the following: You should gently spank your pussy 5 times, and then you can masturbate for 2 minutes. Repeat this process 5 times and spank your pussy 5 more times (this time a bit harder). After the fifth time, start masturbating holding your breath. You have exactly one minute to cum while you hold your breath. If you manage to do it, congratulations, the dare is over, however, if you don't make it in that minute you should stop immediately. Now you have to wait one hour before repeating this part until you finally cum.

This dare should give a rough idea about whether you like edging and orgasm control or not. It would be nice to hear some feedback. Enjoy it!

LS.
Old 02-16-2014, 03:03 PM   #7
highlander

hi I like what you are trying to do I will help you if you want I will push ur limits of long term and piss by setting u task and the rewards will involve all your likes if your intreasted them pm me and I will start creating the dares to push boundaries and your rewards hope you do pm me
highlander is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 04:26 PM   #8
BigBootyBabe

Wow, these are some great dares. Thank you all so much!

I'm going to try and get one or two done tonight, but I have a lot of work. Hey maybe if tomorrow's a snow day, I'll get a bunch done.

Please keep them coming! (pun intended?)
Hard Limits: Scat, Family, Permanent, Pain, Public, Blood, Long-term, Body Writing

Toys: Vibrator, broken vibrator (so a dildo), sometimes clothes pins
BigBootyBabe is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
female dare