Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 02-15-2014, 10:02 AM   #1
Pulveralenta
Baby Member

Female Dare of dices and diapers (female)

Dare of dices and diapers (for women only)

First you must have an 6 and an 12 eyed dice (you can easily find them online).

Will you wear clothes?
1-3. Yes
4-6. No

* Clothing: (6 eyes)
1. Normal clothes, but a diaper as underwear
2. Skinny jeans but a diaper as underwear. Top clothes don't matter.
3. Long skirt with a diaper as underwear. Top clothes don't matter
4. Small skirt with a diaper as underwear. Wear a small/see through shirt
5. Same as 4 but with no Bra
6. Same as 4 but without the skirt.

What do you have to do in your diaper? (6 eyes)

1. Nothing, its underwear.
2. Only pee in it.
3. Pee in it, but twice till you change.
4. Pee and poo in it.
5. Pee and poo in it, but twice till you change.
6. Same as 5 but when you feel like you have to pee or poo, you let it out instantly, without waiting till your alone.

Where do you do the dare? (6 eyes)
1. At home
2. In the garden
3. In the mall
4. In the city
5. In the park/forest
6. At the (nude)beach

#1: At home. (12 eyes)(4 throws)
1. Just wear a diaper.
2. masturbate once in it.
3. Flash your diaper for the window.
4. Change yourself in front of the mirror.
5. Change yourself in front of the window.
6. Sleep in the diaper (messy if possible).
7. Do chores.
8. Wear a buttplug.
9. Drink a glass of water twice per hour.
10. Change yourself on the balcony
11. Roll two extra times.
12. Do all the above.

#2 In the garden (12 eyes)(4 Throws)

1. Just wear your diaper.
2. Masturbate once in it.
3. Flash your diaper to people who can see you.
4. Change yourself in a garage/place where people can't see you.
5. Change yourself in the middle of your garden.
6. Wash your car (get wet yourself too).
7. Wear a buttplug.
8. Do garden chores.
9. Meet up with your neigbours (messy if possible).
10. Climb in a tree with only a diaper.
12. Do all the above.

#3 In the Mall (12 eyes)(4 Throws)
2. Masturbate once in it.
3. Flash your diaper to a security camera and people.
4. Try to sneak out food in your diaper (messy if possible).
5. Mess your diaper while talking to someone from the staff.
6. Wear a buttplug.
7. Buy all kinds of diaper stuff.
8. Put a cucumber in your diaper, and use it to masturbate with.
9. Ask if you can use the toilet. Change yourself there.
10. Change yourself in the store
12. Do all the above.

#4 In the city (12 eyes)(4 throws)
2. Shop for adult diapers.
3. Flash your diaper too multiple people.
4. Eat luch with a messy diaper.
5. Ask someone to make a picture of you. Flash your diaper on the picture.
6. Order food and put it in your diaper.
7. Visit a museum with an almost overflowing diaper.
8. Masturbate while having lunch.
9. Mess your diaper while having an haircut.
10. Ride a bike with a messed diaper.
12. Do all the above.

#5 In the park/forest (12 eyes)(4 throws)
1. just wear your diaper
2. Change in a hidden place.
3. Masturbate once in your diaper.
4. Flash your diaper.
5. Wear a buttplug
6. Change yourself on the path.
7. Collect grass and leafes in your diaper.
8. Take off yourd diaper and mess it. Put it back on.
9. Climb a tree in only a diaper.
10. Go jogging for a mile, in only a diaper.
12. Do all the above

#6 On the beach (12 eyes)(4 throws)

2. Swim in your diaper (No swimclothing over your diaper. Only a bikini top)
3. Masturbate once in it.
4. Walk across the beach in only a diaper and your bikini top.
5. Swim in a messy diaper (No swimclothing over your diaper. Only a bikini top).
6. Go sunbathing in a messy diaper (no top).
7. Play beach games in only a diaper and a bikini top.
8. Change yourself in a public toilet.
9. Change yourself in a hidden place (behind a public toilet, in the dunes ETC).
10. Change yourself on the beach.
12. Do all the above.

If you do not finish your dare, you must re do the dare from step 1.

Good luck
Pulveralenta is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Pulveralenta for this post:
Old 02-16-2014, 01:46 PM   #2
slavetohumiliation

My rolls:
No clothes.
Pee and poo in it, but twice till you change (ugh)
At home
Drink a glass of water twice per hour.
Masturbate once in it.
Sleep in the diaper (messy if possible).
Change yourself in front of the mirror.
slavetohumiliation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 01:59 PM   #3
SlutGirl76
Account Banned

Will you wear clothes: rolled 3, Yes
Cloths: Small skirt with a diaper as underwear. Wear a small/see through shirt
What do you have to do in your diaper?: pee and poo in it
Where do you do the dare?: 4, in the city
In the city: Masturbate while having lunch, Mess your diaper while having an haircut, Order food and put it in your diaper, rolled 11, Flash diaper to multiple people, Eat lunch with a messy diaper
I will do this today or tomorrow and report on here

TOYS,LIKES,DISLIKES & LIMITS
In denial until December 23, 2017
Denied since January 4, 2013
Owned by My Mistress
Will do oral or sexual dares with strangers
I'm the most adventurous and dauntless person you will ever see or talk to!
SlutGirl76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 06:43 PM   #4
SlutGirl76
Account Banned

I have to say, usually I am not too fond of dice dares, but this one was set up very good and was very fun! I was lucky enough to get to wear clothes by rolling a 3 and then I rolled, a small skirt with a diaper as underwear with a small or see through shirt. Since it did not say anything about if I could wear leggings, I assumed not, so I just put on the shortest skirt I had which was 2 inches. I put on the 2 inch, white skirt, with black high heels, and a white shirt that was short and tight so you could see a little belly and it brought out my cleavage and of course the most humiliating diaper I had. Then diaper was a small, baby diaper that was pink and white with Disney princesses on it. I had a butt plug in, in which I had to remove, but I kept my dildo stuffed up my pussy. For “what do you have to do in your diaper”, I got stuck with pee and poop in the diaper. I rolled for ‘Where do you do the dare’, In the city and while in the city I had these tasks to do (since I rolled an 11 once, I had 5 tasks to do)…..

1. Masturbate while having lunch
2. Eat lunch with a messy diaper
3. Order food and put it in your diaper
4. Flash Diaper to multiple people
5. Mess your diaper while getting your haircut

Before leaving I checked myself out in the mirror. I even looked humiliating, looking at myself. The skirt, being only 2 inches, was so short that it exposed almost the entire diaper! I threw on my pink and white jacket and set out for a city a few miles away, where I probably wouldn’t see anyone I knew, but there would be a slight chance that I could, which made it even more humiliating. I drove the long 1 ½ hours there. I had a laxative and drank 6 glasses of water before leaving so right when I got there I was already set. I drove down Main Street looking for a hair salon and towards the end of the street, I found one. I parked by the closest parking space and got out of the car. I was already embarrassed about how much the diaper was showing and I didn’t make eye contact with anybody as I entered the salon. It was early in the morning, so it wasn’t too busy and I went over to the counter where a lady was standing. I really didn’t need a haircut so I told the lady there that I wanted some more blonde streaks added on my hair. I looked around after I gave her $13. The place was almost empty besides 2 other younger ladies getting their hair done so I got in right away. I walked with the hair dresser to a middle booth, away from the other 2 younger women and told her that I just wanted a few more blonde streaks added. As she laid out all the equipment, I sat in the chair and slowly let out a leak. The leak soon turned into a stream and I let it all out filling my diaper with wetness. I felt that the pee was making a lot of noise but the hair dresser never really noticed. She continued at her work and began adding the highlights. I really didn’t want to poop right next to her because I knew she, knew that I was wearing a diaper because she was staring at it for awhile as I walked with her to the booth. I waited until she was just letting them dry so it would only be couple minutes, and then I dropped the load in my diaper. I shifted in my chair as I squeezed my cheeks and let the warm poo fill the back of my diaper. Not my diaper was filled with wet, cold pee and a big lump of warm poo. I waited awhile as she said I could leave whenever. I watched through the mirror as I saw her get a sicken look as she walked passed me, smelling the fresh poo. I thanked her and left the salon and went back to my car. The poo didn’t bother me; in fact I thought it felt good. I sat down in my car as the poo squished around in my diaper. Next was to go get lunch.

I had a hard time deciding what I wanted to eat but I finally made up my mind and went to a Taco Bell. I again found a close parking spot, parked and went in the restaurant. The poo didn’t smell too bad but you could definitely smell it. It was 10:30 so they just had opened and it was too busy but there was at least 5 people there. I made my way to the counter and looked at the menu for awhile before deciding on ordering 2 Doritos Loco Tacos and a 5 layer burrito. The burrito was for the diaper, the 2 tacos were for me to eat. As I ordered I saw the cashier get almost the same exact look the hair dresser got and saw his nose turn up like he was sick. I waited until my number was called, took my food and walked over to a booth. I glanced over at the group of teenagers in the corner of the restaurant and caught them staring at me. I saw them laughing and I felt my face flush with red as I knew they saw my diaper. As I sat at the booth, I reached my hand under my skirt and rested it on the outside of my diaper by my pussy. I felt the lump of poo by my pussy and I tried to masturbate through my diaper but I knew it wasn’t going to be that easy. I glanced back up at the kids and saw a couple eyes looking at me but the quickly looked away after I made eye contact. Then I took half of the burrito and put it in the front of my pussy and the other half in the back of my diaper when I saw the kids weren’t looking. The burrito felt good because it was warm. As I was about to bit into my taco, I remembered my rule of “everything you eat must be in your pussy for 5 minutes” so I decided to save the tacos for later and just drink my soda. I put on hand on the cup and then decided to masturbate with the other hand and since the diaper was too thick to masturbate through, I had to stick my hand down the front of the diaper. I looked around making sure no one was staring as I reached my left hand down my Disney Princess diaper and rubbed my pussy. I could feel the cold wet pee on my hand and as I inched closer, past the burrito, to my clit and I felt some poo get on my fingers. I continued to rub my clit and my pussy in circular motions, glancing around constantly. I did this for about 2 minutes until I managed an edge. I pulled out my wet, warm hand. After I pulled out my hand, I took a napkin a wiped my hand off the best I could. I wrapped up my tacos and put them in my purse for later. Now the only thing I had to do was to flash my diaper to multiple people. I knew that most people could see it already but as I got up from the table I pulled my skirt up and made sure all the teenagers could see it. I walked towards the bathrooms and before entering the bathrooms to wash my hands, I glanced over by the teenagers and saw them all laughing and a Taco Bell worker who also may of saw but I wasn’t sure. In the bathrooms, I washed my hands real good and then grabbed my purse and walked out. Before walking out, I again tilted up my skirt making my diaper completely visible to all you even glanced at me for a second. I walked out, not looking back and back to my car. I decided to go home to attend to some more dares so I drove all the way home in my poo, pee, and burrito diaper, which the stench covered up my air freshener. After I got home, I followed my rules and got naked and took of the diaper and took a cold shower to wash up. After I was squeaky clean, I eat my tacos. I mashed them up, took out my dildo and placed it on the counter. Then I put my butt plug back in and shoved the mash up tacos into my pussy and waited 10 minutes until I squeezed them out onto the plate and eat the warm mush. I then cleaned my pussy up again. Thanks for posting a wonderful dice dare!

TOYS,LIKES,DISLIKES & LIMITS
In denial until December 23, 2017
Denied since January 4, 2013
Owned by My Mistress
Will do oral or sexual dares with strangers
I'm the most adventurous and dauntless person you will ever see or talk to!
SlutGirl76 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, dice dare, female, pee, poo