Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 02-12-2014, 12:08 PM   #1
midoslave

Default Need a very painful panishments

Need a very painful panishment

one of my online masters told me to keep the plug in my ass and don't remove it until i tell him first
i removed the plug without permission and now he is not replying me any more

i need to be punished very hard and very very painful for what i did

i can handle extreme pain (CBT , whipping , spanking and humiliation ) and my only limits is public and blood

Please make sure that my punishments is very painful and i'll have report back to make sure that you are pleased with the panishment
midoslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 02:36 PM   #2
dzbll
getDare Devil

first put your plug back in, then tie it so you cant remove it easily. Tie your balls and you will edge 15 times. after each edge lift toilet seat and place balls on the rim. Drop the seat and lid on balls 50 times. add 10 more drops for each edge you do. While edging the seat must be on balls and you leaning on the seat
Old 02-12-2014, 10:17 PM   #3
midoslave

thank you sir for the punishment

went to the bathroom and got naked
i got my plug back in and tie it very hard to my neck so it wont be removed until i take the 6 knocks i did

then i tied my ball very hard with another rope

then i but my ball on the rim and the seat above them and leaned on the seat with my whole weight
i started edging then after each one i dropped the seat and the lid 60 times 50+10

i did that 15 time and i took me about 1 hour and 30 min and it was painful

i didn't cum cause i wasn't told to do so

thank you sir and waiting for my next punishment and i hope to be more painful

i'll keep doing any punishment in this thread at least for 1 month or more if told to do it more
if some day i didnt get a punishment i'll redo the last one after doubling it
Old 02-13-2014, 10:43 AM   #4
sonicboom1979
Distinguished Member

I think you need a severe whipping. Start by taking a belt and whip your ass 250 times hard. Then take a hairbrush or wooden spoon and spank your balls 75 times. Next take a whip (if you dont have a whip use a electric wire/cable) and whip your back 100 times and your ass 100 times. After that, take a cane or wooden pole and spank the soles of your feet 100 times each. Finally take your wooden spoon or hairbrush and spank your ass hard 500 times. Make sure to write a detailed report when done.
sonicboom1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 01:51 PM   #5
midoslave

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicboom1979 View Post
I think you need a severe whipping. Start by taking a belt and whip your ass 250 times hard. Then take a hairbrush or wooden spoon and spank your balls 75 times. Next take a whip (if you dont have a whip use a electric wire/cable) and whip your back 100 times and your ass 100 times. After that, take a cane or wooden pole and spank the soles of your feet 100 times each. Finally take your wooden spoon or hairbrush and spank your ass hard 500 times. Make sure to write a detailed report when done.
Thank you for the punishment sir

I'll do it tonight and report back to you
Old 02-13-2014, 02:05 PM   #6
Preacher

Remove the plug and cover it hot sauce or toothpaste. Reinsert and tie it in place with a double crotch rope. Cover your cock in hot sauce before continuing.

Bind your balls tightly with lots of rope so you stretch your scrotum. Attach a heavy weight to the binding (bag/bottle of water works well). Stand legs apart and slap your balls 100 times with a ruler. After each stroke say "i disobeyed. I'm sorry master" out loud in a clear voice.

Repeat with as many different implements as you can stand.

You should wear your plug 24/7 (apart from 5 minutes twice a day) until 1) your master takes you back or b) a new master tell you to after you've told him the whole story of why you are wearing it.
Preacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 07:18 PM   #7
midoslave

i have done master sonicboom1979 punishment
i got a big leather belt i have and i use it always for whipping because it very painful then i started whipping my ass while counting out loud
it took me about 15 min to finish the 250 whip i had to do but i did and my ass was like on fire
then i got a wooden spoon and started hinting my balls as hard as i can it took me about 10 min and some times i could not stand from the pain but i did what i was told to do
then since i don't have a whip i got an electric wire and started whipping my back as hard as i can and i did it now my back is full of these whip strips
then i started whipping my ass with the wire
my ass was still hurting form the belt and the eclectic wire started to crack my skin a little bit it took me some time to complete the the 100 whip but i did , my ass was all red and there was some little cracks in my skin and i couldn't sit normally
then i got my wooden spoon again and layeing on the floor on my back cause my ass hurt a lot then i started to hit my soles 100 hit each , my soles is my most sensitive part so it hurt a lot
now it hurts when i stand and it hurts when i set and i had to spank my ass 500 times more and i was too tired cause it took me more than 2 hours to finish all the above
but i had to do
so i leaned on the hand of a chair while standing on my knees and i started to spank my ass .. i had to stop a few times cause i was hurting a lot and my ass skin was so sensitive and started bleeding a little pit , it took me 30 min to finish it

i was so tired so i couldn't move from my position on the chair for a while

it was one of the most hard punishment iv ever had but i deserve it and I'm happy that i'v done it

Thank you sir for the punishment and I'll be happy to take more

Last edited by midoslave; 02-13-2014 at 07:26 PM.
Old 02-13-2014, 07:20 PM   #8
midoslave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preacher View Post
Remove the plug and cover it hot sauce or toothpaste. Reinsert and tie it in place with a double crotch rope. Cover your cock in hot sauce before continuing.

Bind your balls tightly with lots of rope so you stretch your scrotum. Attach a heavy weight to the binding (bag/bottle of water works well). Stand legs apart and slap your balls 100 times with a ruler. After each stroke say "i disobeyed. I'm sorry master" out loud in a clear voice.

Repeat with as many different implements as you can stand.

You should wear your plug 24/7 (apart from 5 minutes twice a day) until 1) your master takes you back or b) a new master tell you to after you've told him the whole story of why you are wearing it.

I'll do it now and report back to you
Old 02-13-2014, 08:35 PM   #9
midoslave

Reporting for master Preacher punishment

i got the hot sauce from the kitchen then got my plug and covered it with hot sauce
i inserted the plug back in and then tied the rope to keep it there
my hurt for my previous punishment and my hand was covered in hot sauce
when i touched my ass while inserting the plug it burned a lot
anyway i then covered my dick in hot sauce also
now it looks like every part of my body is screaming in pain
but i had to continue
i got another rope then started to tie my balls until there was now place to but more rope so i secured the rope and got a 2 liter water bottle at secured it to the end of the rope
my scrotum was stretched to max and my balls was hurting from the pressure
i then got my metal ruler and started spanking my balls
my balls was so sensitive so every strike was hurting like hell

i did 100 with the ruler and then 100 more with my wooden spoon
i fell down on the floor from the pain while i was spanking my balls with the wooden spoon

after that i removed the rope

i have on last task to keep the plug in my ass all the time

there was a problem that i secure the plug with a rope to my nick
and i cant wear that rope to my work
so i tied a rope to my waist then i used another rope from the back of the rope on my waist throw my crotch and over the plug to the front and secured it at both ends ( like a thong )

Punishment is done and I'm wearing the plug 24/7 (apart from 5 minutes twice a day) until a new master tells me to remove it

Thank you sir for the punishment and I'll be happy to take more
Old 02-14-2014, 04:11 PM   #10
6u3k
Account Banned

Take and fill your ice cube tray with hot sauce and let it freeze. Once fully frozen insert them all into your ass. You can not remove them till you cum 3 times inside of each of your socks.
They must be worn for the rest of that day and all of the next
6u3k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 10:03 PM   #11
Bestguy99
Account Banned

Freeze a bra if you can then put it on and leave it on until it melts. Then put strings on your nipples and pull for 30 seconds. If you can't freeze the bra then put ice cubes in there until it's full. and then do the same with the strings.
Bestguy99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 04:56 AM   #12
midoslave

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6u3k View Post
Take and fill your ice cube tray with hot sauce and let it freeze. Once fully frozen insert them all into your ass. You can not remove them till you cum 3 times inside of each of your socks.
They must be worn for the rest of that day and all of the next
thank for the punishment sir
i fill my ice cube tray with hot sauce yesterday
i will continue with punishment tonight

Last edited by midoslave; 02-15-2014 at 04:59 AM.
Old 02-15-2014, 04:58 AM   #13
midoslave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bestguy99 View Post
Freeze a bra if you can then put it on and leave it on until it melts. Then put strings on your nipples and pull for 30 seconds. If you can't freeze the bra then put ice cubes in there until it's full. and then do the same with the strings.
i don't have a bra
can i use something else so i can do the punishment tonight

Advertisements
Kink Talk