Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-07-2008, 05:29 PM   #1
Messy Dare

Default TV dare show in the countryside (Fiction)

There is a girl who lives in countryside. She has dark hair, blue eyes and she looks quite pretty. She lives in a nice cottage near a busy country road. Today she gets up and puts on some tight jean and a nice t-shirt. Today is going to be a nice sunny day. There is a TV show going on in the area giving out dares for money. The girl leaves the house for a nice day out to the coast. The show approach the girl and explain about the things. They ask the girl if she would like to take part. She thinks about it for a minuite. She is a bit reluctant but thinks of the money and tells them that it depends on what sort of dares she would have to do and how much she would get. They tell the girl what there are going to be a few challenges and it will start off easy and get harder and the money she has won from previous dares will be added onto any more money she wins, so she won't loose any money for declining a challege later on. She agrees to this.

They begin with the first dare. The show dare her to allow one of the guys to give her a wedgie. They offer her £2. She agrees. She actually enjoys this and asks them if they can give her another wedgie for another £2, but they can't give away money that's not been earned.

They go onto the second dare. They now dare her to take off her tight jeans and keep them off for a about 20 seconds before putting them back on. She is quite reluctant to perform this dare becuase she knows she will be humiliated. All the cars passing by will be able to see her panties. They only offer her £3 for this dare. She thinks about this. If she completed this dare then she would have £5 and that would come in handy for getting her cousin a small birthday present. She thinks positively about it. Maybe she will enjoy the experience and she reminds herself that the money on the next dare will be higher. She decides to go for it. She feels really embarassed about taking her jeans off. She hears a car pass and she goes red. She finally gets her off. Now she has to keep them off for 20 seconds. Another car passes in the other direction. She desperately wants to put her jeans back on but she can't. She has to bear more embarrassment as the third car passes. Finally the the 20 seconds are over and she is able to put her jeans back on. She feels so humiliated, but she did enjoy it a bit and she is so amazed and shocked at herself that she actually carried out the dare. She now has a total of £5. She wonders whats in store for her next.

The show remind her of her £5 so far and that the money for each dare now can only go up. They congratulate her on completeing the first two dares and tell her that she if she does some more dares she'll get more money. She thinks of the money and how useful it would be if she could win some more so that she could pay some of her debts off or maybe just give herself a treat.

They now go onto the third dare. They get a chocolate bar and break it into pieces. They dare her to put the chocolate pieces into each of bra cups for the rest of the show. They offer her £5. She knows this will be sticky and that she wont like the feeling in her bra but she knows it wont embarassing like the previous dare. She agrees and puts the pieces into her bra cups. She's thinking that, that dare was easier than the last dare, apart from the stickness, but she can clean it later. Shes quite pleased now with her £10. But she knows she can go on. She's not giving up just yet.

Time for the fourth dare. They get a large bottle of water and they tell her to drink it all. They dare her to wait till she needs to pee and then to pee through her jeans. They now offer her £7, but if she does this dare while she has a bra-connection wedgie they will give her £8. She's thinking about the peeing through her jeans is a bit gross. She only ever wet herself once and that was in her own cottage when she just didn't quite make it to the toilet. She thinks of the money. She thinks of it as being not too bad and she quite liked the wedgie earlier so she accepts the dare and gives herself a bra-connection wedgie. She drinks the bottle of water and it doesn't take too long before she needs to pee. She doesn't want to carry and she wants to chicken out and go to her own toilet, but before she has chance to opt out she begins peeing herself and she then just lets it all out. The feels that its a bit gross and she feels awful about herself for peeing herself. But now she has £18. She removes the bra-connection wedgie and it feels weird. She gets her panties back to normal and now wonders how extreme the dares will get now.

They go on. Now the fifth dare. They notice that she has obviously taken time with her hair this morning. They get a couple of egges and some syrup. They dare her to rub them into her hair throughly. She feels dreadful about this dare and that her world would end. She knows she will have to spend the whole afternoon cleaning it and getting it right. But theres £12 now at stake. She knows she can go do it and she goes for it. She gets it over with quickly. She feels sick and gross that theres sticky stuff in her hair now and she can really feel the melted chocolate in her bra now. Shes not so worried about jeans and panties now as they are starting to dry out. She now has £30 and she can't believe that she has got this far.

The show introduce a commerical break and talk to the girl for 10 mins. They tell her it is so amazing that she has got this far and that many people have chicken by now. They tellher that she can walk away with her £30 and even give her some suggestions as to what to do with it. But they remind her that there is still a lot more money to be won. They are about to go back to the show now. Her jeans and panties have now dried out now and she is feeling less gross about that now, so that makes her happier.

They go onto the sixth dare. The show have noticed that her jeans have dried out. They can't have this. They get some mushy peas and some ice cream. They dare her to put the ice cream down the front of her panties and the mushy peas down the back of her panties. There is now £15 on offer. She knows this is going to be disgusting but she does it. The ice cream melts and this stimulates her and she likes this. She hates the mushy peas moving around in the back of her panties. Its gross and disgusting. One of the guys offers her £5 if he gives her wedgie. She liked the other wedgies but this is gross. She agrees anyway. She is even more humiliated.

She feels so gross now that she decides to opt out now and give herself cleanup. It's disgusting she thinks but at least i've got £50. She tells them that shes walking away and they give her £50 and say thank you for taking part. But now there is a catch. They offer her the chance to win 5 times what she has already won, but she must complete a few dares while they are away and they will be checking on her in one week. She must not wear any panties when she is wearing a skirt/dress. She must pee through her panties in a public toilet on at least three occassions before they come back, and she must have a chocolate bar down her panties for a whole day. If she fails one of the tasks then she will be gunged at a public markey. She agrees to this and manages to complete most of them. She only peed through her panties twice in a public toilet and she forgot by mistake that she wasn't allowed to wear her panties with a skirt on one of the days. She begged the show to forgive her, but it was too late. So she lost out on £250 and she gunged. This was soooo humiliating to her. Her world had ended. It was gross. She was in tears. She begged for forgiveness and said sorry but it was too late. She was covered in gunge and a public market for everyone to see. To make things worse some of her best friends saw her.
Messy Dare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 08:59 PM   #2
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

This is increadably good! I like this story a lot!
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal pics
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, PLEASE HUMILIATE ME WITH MY PEEPEE!)) plug, diapers, cucumber, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Bebe_Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 03:49 PM   #3
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Lightbulb Good but could be a tad better.

This was a very good story, but I think you should draw it out more. Like the girl has the oppertunity to win 1000, but tshe has to do the worst dare yet.

Still very good writing!
Officelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 06:40 PM   #4
StylishKidInTheRiot

its quite a good story.
fairly rushed and superficial though.
and it doesnt seem very realistic that a girl would do all that just for £250.
StylishKidInTheRiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 09:48 PM   #5
legoguy314
Account Banned

who cares it was a story about a girl getting messy yay messiness

check out my collection of messy dares at
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=15599
My limits are no public, no family, no anal, poop and pee are okay as long as im not drinking it in large amounts)

18 male u.s
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] and no shes not naked
legoguy314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 07:29 AM   #6
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

its just a story, if you don't think the value is very realistic, pretend there is an extra 0 on the end

Ask me anything
http://anonimousbob.tumblr.com/ask

yes: secluded public, crossdressing,, chastity sexual, anal (including enemas if you want), slight pain, anything else not on the above list I can't think of right now

no: openly public/involving others, bodily waste, extreme pain

Add me at [email protected]
Check out my profile and album on Kinktalk
I am looking for a mistress to serve right now
anonimousbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 02:32 PM   #7
MessyDaresWanted

Quote:
Originally Posted by StylishKidInTheRiot View Post
its quite a good story.
Course it is...I would anyway
MessyDaresWanted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 02:03 PM   #8
olivedivon
Account Banned

Default good

its a good story, but it seems a little unreasinable

14/m/usa
olivedivon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 09:36 PM   #9
crystal

Quote:
Originally Posted by StylishKidInTheRiot View Post
its quite a good story.
i would do that for that much

...Dark words, burning tears of my pain,
comforting me in my sorrowful journey...

...Only one thing missing, final oblivion,
sweet death, in your icy arms I wish to sojourn.

likes self bondage public with a big chance of beign cought, and overall beign naked
Dislikes body fluids and scat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uB4lT5CblA really sweet song
crystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 04:04 AM   #10
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

I'd have done it. No problem.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 09:57 AM   #11
wicked
getDare Sweetheart

it was way too rushed. the dialouge was weak.

the second dare having her take off her pants? that was way too early.

I liked the story though. just not the way it was written. you could have done more with it.

Last edited by wicked; 03-15-2009 at 10:00 AM.
wicked is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk