Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-24-2014, 12:39 PM   #1
lovelyrefrain

Default Home alone 18/f

I'm home alone for the next two hours and I'm really horny today...
I want to get a lot of dares/tasks from you guys!

Like:masturbation, SPANKING (anywhere), light pain, holes filled up(all of them)
Dislike: pee, anal, long term pain
Limits: poop, family, friends, pictures,blood,extreme pain

Items: belts, toothpaste, dogs, household items for putting inside me, any other regular household item

Likes: spanking, insertion, hidden public, light pain, humiliation, light bondage, ass licking, anal, clit torture

Limits: try me
lovelyrefrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 12:40 PM   #2
jwolf06

fit as many ice cubes as you can inside your pussy... hold them in so they stay in... then make yourself edge at least 4 times... report on progress...

Likes - guided orgasm, orgasm control, submission, position play, cock rings, breath play, role play, age play, small pain.

Dislikes - illegal, scat play, pee, poop, ass play, public, humiliation, messy, blood, pain, dress play, diapers, pix/vids.
jwolf06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 12:50 PM   #3
GoodTimes123
getDare Sweetheart

Find items to fill your ass and pussy large ones. Then find a third one to suck, one that can go deep in your mouth. Next tape the sucking item at mouth height when you are on all fours. Then suff your pussy and ass put on tight underwear to hold them in place or a one piece swimsuit would work better. Next dress up sexy if this turns you on. Finally find something to slap your ass with. Now sucks the item on all fours for 5 min then stop and slap your ass for 3 min with your head on the floor ass in the air. repeat 3 times, report back.
GoodTimes123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 12:55 PM   #4
thewilds
Distinguished Member

Go to each other bedroom in the house. Bring yourself to cum in each room. You can't end the dare until you have cum in each room. Take one piece of underwear from the laundry in each of the rooms and use it as you rub yourself. Enjoy. Full report.
thewilds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 01:21 PM   #5
darthmorgoth

Pinch your nipplrs and masturbate. Get a belt and spank yourself. When close to Cummings, get a hairbrush and stick it inside. Use some toothpaste and keep spanking yourself
darthmorgoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 01:24 PM   #6
MadScience
getDare Sweetheart

Strip completely naked if you aren't already. Get the panties you were most recently wearing, and stuff them in your mouth as a gag.

You're going to, while gagged, spank yourself. Fifty swats to each ass cheek, fifty swats to the inside of each thigh, fifty swats to each tit, and fifty swats to your pussy.

Get a single pen, and put it in your pussy. You're to stand, legs spread, in front of a window or mirror, and count to one hundred with your hands behind your back. Keep the pen inside yourself. Every time it falls out, you're to spank yourself like above but add another set, then try again. So one hundred to each for the first fall. A hundred and fifty for the second. Alternately, every time the pen falls out, get an ice cube and stick it up your ass, and add another ice cube each time, but anal is in a dislike to I'm presenting this as an optional addon.

When you're finished, masturbate to orgasm while still standing like that. Then you can take the panties out of your mouth.

Likes (Inflicting)
Incomplete lists. Lack of underwear or other modesty-preserving garments. Inconveniences. Discomfort. Forced orgasm and orgasm denial. Sometimes at the same time to create a no-win scenario. Playful trolling.
MadScience is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 09:00 AM   #7
thewilds
Distinguished Member

it seems (by your previous threads you have started) that you post and give no feedback (3 out of 4). is your master satisfied by this? Do not start threads if you don't follow through with replies.
Old 01-26-2014, 12:17 PM   #8
collegekid1204

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewilds View Post
it seems (by your previous threads you have started) that you post and give no feedback (3 out of 4). is your master satisfied by this? Do not start threads if you don't follow through with replies.
It's not like her master gives very creative dares anyways, so I'm pretty sure he's satisfied with the no reports.

Kik - Thunderstorm1204

Likes, Dislikes and Limits

No longer a college kid, and barely active on GD anymore. I play more on Reddit/Kik. Send me a PM if you want to chat or play! Always looking to meet new people.

collegekid1204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 12:31 PM   #9
jwolf06

Quote:
Originally Posted by collegekid1204 View Post
It's not like her master gives very creative dares anyways, so I'm pretty sure he's satisfied with the no reports.
She has been busy obeying me. When I am finished with her, I will have her complete these... I have not forgotten about her posts.

Likes - guided orgasm, orgasm control, submission, position play, cock rings, breath play, role play, age play, small pain.

Dislikes - illegal, scat play, pee, poop, ass play, public, humiliation, messy, blood, pain, dress play, diapers, pix/vids.
Old 01-28-2014, 06:04 AM   #10
thewilds
Distinguished Member

Seems you have both forgotten about posts. Keep it up and you will both end up with one post threads...
Old 01-28-2014, 11:23 PM   #11
jwolf06

Quote:
Seems you have both forgotten about posts. Keep it up and you will both end up with one post threads...
so you go on threads to complain or just get off on yourself? It has been days past the time she said she would do the dares...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelyrefrain View Post
I'm home alone for the next two hours
for only two hours on 01/24/14...

Old 01-28-2014, 11:59 PM   #12
james125
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelyrefrain View Post
I'm home alone for the next two hours and I'm really horny today...
I want to get a lot of dares/tasks from you guys!

Like:masturbation, SPANKING (anywhere), light pain, holes filled up(all of them)
Dislike: pee, anal, long term pain
Limits: poop, family, friends, pictures,blood,extreme pain

Items: belts, toothpaste, dogs, household items for putting inside me, any other regular household item
Use the dog too fill your pussy
james125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 10:44 PM   #13
thewilds
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwolf06 View Post
so you go on threads to complain or just get off on yourself? It has been days past the time she said she would do the dares...

for only two hours on 01/24/14...
My point exactly. Look at the time stamps. There were 4 dares given within the timeframe she was doing the dares. Hmnn. Let me see. Right, no folllowup reports. End of story
Old 01-31-2014, 12:09 AM   #14
jwolf06

Quote:
My point exactly. Look at the time stamps. There were 4 dares given within the timeframe she was doing the dares. Hmnn. Let me see. Right, no folllowup reports. End of story
what makes you think you are so special that she should follow up on your lame dare? She did not like your dare and when she asked me about it, I told her she did not have to do your dare... get over yourself... do you have nothing better to do?

Old 01-31-2014, 05:29 AM   #15
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwolf06 View Post
what makes you think you are so special that she should follow up on your lame dare? She did not like your dare and when she asked me about it, I told her she did not have to do your dare... get over yourself... do you have nothing better to do?
It's considered courteous around here to at least acknowledge a dare and say you aren't going to do it. Beyond that, here's what the forum sticky has to say

Quote:
Originally Posted by curdares View Post
Asking for dares and not receiving any replies?
Wishing the dares you got are more to your liking?

After You Finish The Dare:
Tell us what happened. Give details. How did you feel? Was it challenging? Your feedback is our reward for giving you the dare. Be generous with it, and you'll get even better dares in the future.
I'll elaborate that not doing reports IS a good way to end up ignored as either a troll or a lazy leech.

People who flake or don't write detailed dare reports piss me off
linearizationcannon is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
female 18, home alone, spanking