Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 03-03-2009, 01:13 AM   #16
TillyII
Account Banned

I have quiet a few.

1. I am home alone xdressing and go online and get a mistress who lives near me and comes over to dominate me. Making me wear girl clothes, anal etc.

2. I meet someone online and send them a ton of xdressing pics and they blackmail me and post my pics on websites.

3. A neighbor's mom or daughter stays at my house for 2 months when my parents aren't home and make me there slave. Dressing like a girl in public, eating them out, sex, anal, and much further...

These were simple ones just to clarify.
TillyII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 09:33 PM   #17
Sasahouser

My most embrassing fantasy...hm...
My boyfriend ties me face down in a spa bathtub while we're naked with my body no't touching the bath floor. He covers every inch of me, and a bit inside with lavender oil. Next, he turns the spa bathtub on so that the water sprays at my body and massages me everywhere, leaving traces of the oil on my body (lavender is intoxicating for me, I get a bit horny just smelling it). He waits until the spa is almost full, just my head above the water and then he blindfolds me. After he sits in front of me, I start to lick him until he comes. Next, he adds eels to the tub, a lot of them, so that they're packed in against my body. Then they rub against me until I come while my boyfriend shampoos my hair.

Advertisements
Kink Talk