Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 07-21-2013, 12:16 AM   #1
serious_master

Default Insane orgasm control for girl and guys!

I've had this dare in mind for awhile and have pulled ideas from other dares on the site that I thought would make an awesome dare together. If you try it, let everyone know about it and a report would be greatly appreciated

RULES

This is a pretty simple dare and it is for women, but men can change a couple things in it and try it for themselves. Basically the dare is orgasm control and what I mean by this is that the whole idea behind the dare is to hold back from orgasm, either as long as possible or until you finish the dare. Easiest way and as I would suggest is to set an alarm for the time limit desired. I have outlined levels for the dare for completion as I know there are many out there that love a good challenge.

VERY EASY

Using your vibrator on low setting, place it on your clit and hold it there by any means necessary, but I suggest wearing panties or jeans or even both to hold it there hands free and last a minimum of 10 minutes. (You may also use a belt to hold in place around your leg if your using an Hitachi wand or similar)

EASY

Set your vibrator on high setting and do the same as very easy.

MEDIUM

Set your vibrator on low and another on low and place the first inside your vagina and the other on your clit and hold it there wearing panties or jeans as stated above. If you do not have a second vibrator then use your fingers to rub your clit slowly.

HARD

Do the same as medium, but place your vibrators on high instead of low or rub your clit fast. As well put clamps on your nipples for add sensation to make things more difficult of course.

VERY HARD

Do the same as hard, but you may add one of the following: butt plug, blind fold or gag. Plus you must last a minimum of 15 minutes. Let see who dares try this.

INSANE

Do the same as very hard, but you must add everything stated before and any of the following: tie your ankles together, tied or handcuff your wrists to make it hard to reach your vibrators and anything else you wish. Plus you must last a minimum time of 20 minutes.

If you orgasm at any time during any of the challenges you must try again until you complete without having an orgasm. If you choose to want a punishment as well for your orgasm then you may post here asking for a punishment for yourself.

If you a male wanting to try this as I wish for anyone willing to try, then you can wrap a vibrator to your dick and for anything to do with the clit you may rub the head of your cock instead unless you have another means to substitute then go right ahead. Also a vibrating cock ring may work.

I really hate stupid, thoughtless dares!

Currently looking for a female slave!

PM me Slave and I will submit to you for an hour
serious_master is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to serious_master for this post:
Old 07-22-2013, 11:44 AM   #2
lavegirl

i tried but could not finish i need a punishment or like 5 because my master said every punishment i get i have to get five
lavegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 05:57 PM   #3
MyDenial

I quite liked the idea of the "very easy" most. going for a longer time, rather than more stimulation for less time.
Set myself a time of 30mins. To have it on during a TV show. And did make it without cumming.
Was a tad distracting though!

Skype - AmyScottWT

Likes - Denial. Edging. Teasing. Forced orgasm. Ice. Mild pain.
Dislikes - Pegs. Wax. Harsh pain.
Limits - Public. Pic. Cam. Illegal. Poo. Piss.
MyDenial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 06:01 PM   #4
serious_master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyDenial View Post
I quite liked the idea of the "very easy" most. going for a longer time, rather than more stimulation for less time.
Set myself a time of 30mins. To have it on during a TV show. And did make it without cumming.
Was a tad distracting though!
Maybe you should try a harder level and see if you are able to do it? If you not one for pain, then you can always leave any pain out of the level but try a harder time limit? Just an idea for you.

and lavegirl... I will send you a PM with punishments.

So happy people are trying

I really hate stupid, thoughtless dares!

Currently looking for a female slave!

PM me Slave and I will submit to you for an hour
serious_master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 04:22 AM   #5
Snow slave
Baby Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Snow slave

I tried and I failed I need a punishment because I didn't complete it I did medium
Snow slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 01:08 PM   #6
qatguy
getDare Succubus

I will try out this dare tomorrow. And ill post the results on Friday.
qatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 03:01 AM   #7
webbielicious

I have a magic wand and tried the 'very easy' version of this as I know how lethal it is!!! Used an elastic band to hold it to my cock. Was incredibly difficult after about 5 minutes not to cum but I struggled on to the full 10 minutes but only just!!!!

First dare I have done on here too so thankyou!
DISLIKES :but MUST do... eating cum, ball spanks, semi-public(v mild), pee play
LIMITS : identifying pics/vids, blood, scat, family/friends, public,illegal, heavy pain, cold shower, marks
webbielicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 11:24 PM   #8
6u3k
Account Banned

Ankles and wrists bound to the bed had a good friend lodge a vibrator on high up my ass. He then put 2vibrating cock rings on me. One at the base the other under the head.

He left me gagged and tied up for a hole hour during which time I came twice once at the 17minute mark and the other at 53.

I did my best to hold them off. Punish me if you see fit
6u3k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 02:25 PM   #9
sandeath

I Might Just try this tomorrow
sandeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 03:32 AM   #10
sandeath

I tried this yesterday,but with some more time at the clock.
First is set the timer om my phone for an hour.
Then i used 2 cockrings as rubber bands to put a vibrator in my cock.
After that i put a remoete contro vibrating egg in an condom,and put it in my ass.
I put on a pair of nipple clamps,en put a nice big ballgag into my mouth.
With a set of cuffs i put my ankles together,i put a little buttplug into my ass,put te vibra egg on al pulsating mode,started the timer,put a blindfold on,and cuffed mysef to my bed.

During the time i was getting hornier and hornier,but i didn't cum.
After 40 minutes i couldn't stand it any more,so i uncuffed myself,put the vibrator away,and masturbated like there was no tomorrow.
The orgasm i had was huge,almost hit my face,while laying on my back.

I'm sorry to have let you down,please give me a fitting punishment
sandeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 07:52 AM   #11
yahan

I put a vibrator inside my pussy and one against my clit. Both on high. Then I set the time for 15 minutes. I was panting really hard and tried to keep still but I came before the alarm went off. I didn't take the vibrators away for the rest of the time though. Luckily there were only like 2 minutes or something left.
Limits: Public, Bodily Fluids, Diapers, Wedgies, Pics/Cam, Body Writing, Food Insertion
Toys: Two vibrators, anal vibrator egg, anal plug, paddle, ben wa balls

SpecialBunny of YND Kik: yahan91

PM me PLUG and I will plug my ass for 1 hour
PM me SPANK, an object and a body part and I will spank that body part 100 times
MORE PM DARES
yahan is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cum control, orgasm control, vibrator