Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-20-2013, 09:22 AM   #1
princessjessie
Distinguished Member

Alarm Punishments For Missing Bed Time

Bacically recently my sleeping patern has been all over the place and I need to get it back to normal for when college and gym starts again. At the moment I'm either staying up all night going to sleep at 7am and waking up at 4pm or waking up at 12am and being exhausted by 2pm and needing a sleep.

So fromo suggested I look for punishments for when I break my 12-7 routine. Somthing like go without (somthing) for 2 days or somthing like that. Pain and stuff like that doesn't really bother me so don't say that... Get creative

Post them below vvvvvvvvvvv

princessjessie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 09:50 AM   #2
fromo
Distinguished Member

I'll make a short one, you say that pain doesn't really affect you, but, I'd disagree with that, and say to see how you find this.

This will take part over several days, changing a little each time, stacking on top of one another, first, second day refers to said days not achieving sleep at a good time.

First day you're not asleep before (guessing a fair time) 12, the next day, all day you will place ball bearings, dried rice or anything to that degree into you're shoe's and wear them all day.

The second day, you will loose any sock's you'd wear, and keep the shoe's on all day again.

The third day, you will loose access to furniture, other then you're bed for sleeping, only furniture with other people if the floor isn't accessible in the situation.

The forth day, you will loose being able to sit on you're bum, you will either stand, kneel or lie down.

The fifth day, when kneeling or lying down, you will do so on ball bearings/dried rice ect. with exposed skin making contact, rather then clothing cushioning the objects.

With having no experience with you before, it is awquard to guess something that'd fit, but this is my first guess, hope you don't enjoy it ^-^.
Will find a vessel in the paleblood moon..."

My Current Add Searching For A Sub:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=431569
fromo is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
break, pattern, punishment, rules, sleep