Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 02-15-2009, 05:58 AM   #1
slave boy

Send a message via MSN to slave boy Send a message via Yahoo to slave boy
Default 18/M/NL/Slave seeks F/Master (have webcam)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Best Mistresses out there, to keep things as short as possible, considering the fact that i'm on my mobile phone typing this message. I'm Robin a 18 years old slave from the Netherlands. My hobby's and interests are: going to the the gym every once in the two days, if possible; playing the guitar; singing; jogging; meditating; playing video games (not to much) and ofcourse school. I'm on the 2nd higest education available in the Netherlands. I do have alot of xdress clothes from my elder sis and er mom. I do have a digicam and videocamera (my mobile phone on which i'm typing this message on.) The things that You: The Mistresses like are actually also my likes. I havent got any sex toys, but i'm willing to spend a reasonable amound of my salary on them, and i've got alot of creativity with basic household articles. The time difference between the Netherlands and the UK is +1 hour, this means that You: The Mistresses must please consider that. My biggest dislike is something which draws some extreme publicity, considering the fact that i live in a small village where some people know me. All i hope is that You: The Mistresses do appreciate the fact that i had to write this appliction on my mobile phone letter by letter. Lots of best wishes Robin. If You The Mistresses are interested please add my Msn [email protected] i am willing to send You: The Mistresses some pictures then. And no i do not have a Mistress yet.

What I'm looking for:
I'm looking for a Mistress who's willing to take full control of me, this means by sms-taxing e-mails and even get my msn/yahoo password. I want a Mistress who's serious who's willing to see everything I do and who's not affraid to push me to my limits.
I'm looking for a Mistress who does respect me but also knows how to get me futher than any time before.
A Mistress who's so need she wants to know everything about me so that she can (littarly control me with what to eat at what time and when to eat).
If you're interested please add me on msn or yahoo.
[email protected] or [email protected]

My likes are : (non in special)
Limits are Family, Friends, Poo and (maybe) piss.

Advertisements
Kink Talk