Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-23-2013, 11:45 PM   #31
Zosime

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondageFan69 View Post
How many times have you cum today? Horny? Wet now?
I have not cum yet today sir I am very horny and very wet sir
I love: Cruel and unusual punishments, being called degrading names, public humiliation Bondage anal role playing Piercings needles Golden showers Spankings whippings enemas deep throatwith holding of orgasm extreme pain gangbangs bladder control body writting ice toothpaste games dice dares,
Telegram zosime99
Wickr nt99
Zosime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 11:47 PM   #32
bondageFan69

How is it possible since you have said you have had sex today?
bondageFan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 11:47 PM   #33
Zosime

Quote:
How is it possible since you have said you have had sex today?
I was not allowed to cum
I love: Cruel and unusual punishments, being called degrading names, public humiliation Bondage anal role playing Piercings needles Golden showers Spankings whippings enemas deep throatwith holding of orgasm extreme pain gangbangs bladder control body writting ice toothpaste games dice dares,
Telegram zosime99
Wickr nt99
Old 11-23-2013, 11:51 PM   #34
bondageFan69

What if i would dare you to record your voice during edging?
Old 11-23-2013, 11:57 PM   #35
Zosime

Quote:
What if i would dare you to record your voice during edging?
I would have to do it sir.
Telegram zosime99
Wickr nt99
Old 11-24-2013, 12:02 AM   #36
bondageFan69

OK, so go to random.org, set the random number generator from 5 to 10 end generate one number. While recording your voice edge the number of times you've got. Count them on loud. Post the record on soundcloud or ask me about my email via PM if you want to send it just for me
Old 11-24-2013, 12:04 AM   #37
steeel99

Quote:
OK, so go to random.org, set the random number generator from 5 to 10 end generate one number. While recording your voice edge the number of times you've got. Count them on loud. Post the record on soundcloud or ask me about my email via PM if you want to send it just for me
Post the sound cloud link here in the thread.

Cock:2.5"

Dislikes: Moderate pain, pics w/o face

Limits: poo, messy, edging, public, enema, permanent, diapers, extreme pain, illegal, wedgie,Cum eating

PM me:
'pain' and i'll slap my dick hard 100 times
"CUM" and a number and I will cum that many times in an hour
HARD and I'll keep myself hard for the next hour

kik: steeel999
steeel99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 01:12 AM   #38
bondageFan69

why is it taking so much time?
Or maybe you dont do it at all?
Old 11-24-2013, 12:05 PM   #39
bobrobertson

Put on your shortest skirt no panties and go to a local drive through... Leave your money in the back seat so you have to reach for it when paying... You may not adjust your skirt until you get out of your car... Dildo in the passenger seat a bonus
Old 11-24-2013, 06:03 PM   #40
Zosime

My KiK is running again. If you posted here write me and tell me who you are for your proof. I will start doing all dares now.
Telegram zosime99
Wickr nt99
Old 11-24-2013, 07:30 PM   #41
prettydirtball

So, I have a bunch of pics of this girl, aswell as her real name and address and everything. She was pretty much begging me to blackmail her, but now she won't answer my messages. So what do you think people? Should I make her pay?
prettydirtball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 08:40 PM   #42
boom1

Insert 5 ice cubes into your vagina then go for a walk around your neighborhood wearing a short skirt and no panties letting the ice melt and drip down your legs. You can not return home until the ice has melted.
Take pictures I will message you on kik for proof
boom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 12:43 AM   #43
zart

Default public dares

You seek public dares and say you will do the first 100.

Please number and count them if you are to be accountable.

Here are three and I will provide more on PM if you wish. As your master chooses what you will do, please report here which dares/tasks he has chosen for you and you have accepted.

Dare 1 MIDNIGHT SWINGS (Public, nudity, masturbation, chance of being caught, consequences) At midnight sneak out of your house, then walk or drive to a children's playground. If you have one put your vibrator in your pussy and turn it on med. If you don't have a vib, edge by humping or playing with your fingers. In the middle of the playground take off all your clothes, find the swings and swing with the vibe in you till you edge, then go to the next play equipment and try to edge on each playground equipment. You can go to the next after 5 min if your not able to edge. If you get done before someone comes then you can orgasm on the swing using your hands. If there is a merry go round (rare these days) finish on this by laying in the middle and masturbating with your eyes closed as it spins. If someone comes, you can get your clothes, but just your shirt and leave... but no orgasm. It doesn't count if it just people watching you from the window. If someone sees you and says something to you, you can decide what to do or say to have them stay quiet. Return and report. (If pics are within your limits you can provide proof PM for details. If it is too cold you can wear a jacket and put a blanket on each equipment but jacket must be open and you have to leave it if you have to retreat.

2) BEG CONDOMS (public, embarrassing, helpless, bold, role play) Go to a pharmacy not your own. Take no money. Pick out condoms and lubricant. Tell the cashier you need these or you might get pregnant tonight but you can't pay for them. See if the cashier will give them to you. If not talk to at least 3 persons in the store, tell them you need these to not get pregnant and you don't have the money to buy them, beg them to buy it for you.

3) STICKY (public, food play, masturbation, messy) Prepare to go out to eat at sit down restaurant alone or with a friend. Just prior to leaving for the restaurant, put two large scopes of ice cream down the front of your panties. You may chose to wear pantyhose to help keep the mess in but if you do you must wear a short skirt or short dress with them. Go to the restaurant. Have a meal. Order desert, take part of your desert with you to the bathroom and put it in your panties. Touch yourself thru your panties in the restaurant bathroom for at least a minute. Return home and masturbate to orgasm before you clean up. Lick fingers at least once. You may only clean up after you finish your orgasm at home. You may not clean up prior to completion. (PM for aftercare to minimize risk of yeast infection). Report here and by PM

PM for more semi-public, public, messy, food play, or role play/age play dares.

-zart-

(Be careful in your wish for blackmail, your not being safe.)
Likes: I am a Dom Daddy. I give directions & dares, control, creativity, masturbation & masturbation experiences, truths, spanking, food play, diapers, discipline, semi public, role play, age play, DD/lg/mg, prefer Females.
PM for masturbation dares/instructions. PM for kik. PM for a Daddy (DD/lg)
Limits: required pic/cam, permanent, illegal, full public, long term, family, blackmail, outing, social suicide, required sexual acts with others, minors (18+ only).
zart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 08:49 AM   #44
hcfist
Distinguished Member

stuff cell phone to Your pussy and post on Your profile pics with them inside and when You are "birthing it"

Like Masturbation, Pussy Fisting, Insertion, Light BSDM, hardcore music and some other things like German torturer`s "Rammstein"!!

Dislike Pee, poo, slow drivers
hcfist is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
21 f dares, ask me anything, humiliation public