Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-30-2013, 07:30 PM   #1
Rachel S

Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel S
Default Dominate Me

I’m 20. Female. I’m looking for someone to give me a list of things to do that could last to about an hour or two because I always do stuff so fast and it’s not as fun as I think it should be. I mainly enjoy nipple/breast play and torture. I also enjoy being tied up or in a position and left there for a while. But I’m up for new things too. Also if you want to include punishments or rewards for things I can/can’t handle. I still live at home so I’m going to have to stay in my room and my connected bathroom for these. I've listed all items I have below:
• A lot of clothespins
• Twine
• 2 snake bite pumps with different sized cups
• Zip ties (I use to wrap around my breasts) but I can use for other things if wanted
• I don’t have any weights for clamps (any ideas would be greatly appreciated) but I do have a heavy chain connecting two clothes pins
• Chopsticks
• Rubber bands
• I don’t have dildos or vibrators, but I do have a electric toothbrush that I use.
• Packing tape
• Cloth gag (or I could use chopsticks and rubber bands, or whatever you want)
• Cloth blindfold
• I have a bed with posts along with multiple higher areas in my room to tie things to and lower areas if wanted
• Scarf
• And I recently bought mouse traps
• This one may sound weird, but I have a fan (I like being tied up and cold)

I might be forgetting some things here and there, so if you want me to do something let me know and I will tell you if I have or can get something for the task. I would be willing to buy anything that is on the cheaper side.
If you have any questions just ask. You can post in comments or private message me. It’s up to you
Rachel S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 07:37 PM   #2
dare24

From now on, you can only sleep like this:

Naked, no covers, on back. Legs bent as far as they can go back behind head, tied to bedposts. Dominant hand tied to its corresponding foot. Blindfolded and gagged. Fan on, room as cold as it can be, ice all over you. Aka you're cold. Snap the mousetrap shut on your pussy, and leave it for the night. Whatever time you've designated to wake up in the morning, set an alarm for that. You can't leave these circumstances until then, which means you may have to pee yourself. Speaking of which, drink three full bottles of water right before you go to bed each night. Good for you.
dare24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 08:08 PM   #3
Dare addict

Ok. Right now you are to clamp your nipples. Four clothespins on each. Keep them that way until you are done with this. Using your toothpaste as lube, finger yourself. See if you can get your whole fist in. You are not allowed to cum. Not yet. If you can not get at least four fingers in, you can't cum for the rest of the day. If you get a fist in, you may wash the outside of your pussy off. But not the inside. Sleep like that, but also how poster above listed. You may wash toothpaste out in morning. Then you may cum again.
PM me "slave" and I will be your slave for the week
PM me "clip" and a number and I will clip that many to cunt and nipples (each)
PM me "edge" and I will be on edge all day
PM me a dare and I will send you a detailed report
My skype is Dare_addict add me
Dare addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 08:14 PM   #4
comicslave
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to comicslave

mmmm... A few ideas I have >.>

Ok this one may require some time to do....

First thing first get your fan and plug it in connecting it to bathroom pointing at tub or shower.

Now get as much ice as you can and fill the tub with it and some water not much like a few inches to add to cold. Then you will turn on fan and make sure it points to the ice.

You will have your toothbrush connected so it brushes your clit. Have the zip ties around your breast as well as put as many pegs as you can around your breast each and one on your tongue.

Then you will do some bondage, but first be i the tub, makes it easier. Then using tape tie your legs in a butterfly pose, and then put on your nipple clamps with chain and work it around your legs so that if you move up they will get pulled off.

Then finally you will use the zip ties or rope to tie your arms behind your back.

You are to remain like that till the ice melts you can move around or so if need to to try to hurry melting, but you in for a long time either way.

Also, you can not cum at all during this time, if you do you must count it. And then tell me how many times you cam, depending on the amount I will give you a punishment equal to that amount you cam.

If anything PM me, if any questions as well, pics be nice but not need specially if you write how many times you cum on body lol but that is just fun ^_^
comicslave is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
breast torture, in need of domination, nipple torture, submissive